Profile for Hopkin Greenfrog > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Hopkin Greenfrog "Hopkin" RSS Feed (Indiana)

VIZIO E601i-A3 60-inch 1080p Razor LED Smart HDTV (2013 Model)
VIZIO E601i-A3 60-inch 1080p Razor LED Smart HDTV (2013 Model)
Offered by TechBar
Price: $999.99
16 used & new from $689.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Still looking for the problem, March 24, 2013
I'm the the type of person who will find the minor imperfection in everything. I've only been looking for 3 days but I still haven't found it. I returned a 70" Sharp "smart TV" in exchange for this one. I was instantly satisfied with the Vizio in comparison. I put "smart TV" in quotes on the Sharp because in comparison the Vizio smart functions are actually usable. In addition to being a superior television, buying a large screen TV from amazon is like being treated as royalty. The free delivery service and set up were excellent and more than expected. I am very pleased. Thanks to the folks on the Woot.com forums for pointing me this way.

Green Onions Supply 2-Pack Anti-Glare Screen Protector for iPod touch 1G, 2G, 3G (Transparent)
Price: $11.95
2 used & new from $2.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Works great, December 12, 2009
I used to use these but have changed over to Skinomi skins for just about everything. Wet install is the way to go.

Sony Mdr-Ex75/Slv Ex Earbuds Headphones with 9mm Hi-Sensitivity Driver (Silver) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Stop reading and start listening, May 23, 2009
If you're like me you try to review the heck out of this kind of thing until you realize it's 2AM next week and your wife and kids have left you for someone who cares about petty things like this a bit less.

These sound just fine for the price range. The buds don't fall out of my ears, but your ears are different than mine so there's a chance they won't work for you. They don't have the 'one cord is longer' chain type setup which was a joke invented by a Sony engineer with too much time on his hands and because he was probably lonely with a lopsided face.

These come with a case for you to throw away because nobody uses the case. You can also wind them up if you have OCD or just throw them in a bag like everybody else.

There's nothing more to write. Just buy them and quit reading every single review. If you have about $30 bucks, then you won't be disappointed. There are good reviews and bad reviews on every set of earphones so just do it and go enjoy life.

Black Rubber Feel Snap-On Cover Hard Case Cell Phone Protector for Apple iTouch Ipod Touch II 2G

5.0 out of 5 stars I am very happy with this product, January 21, 2009
I never have to take it out of the case. I use it with my armband, I use it with my stereo dock. I use it when I'm out and about. Seems to protect very well.

Monster iCarPlay Wireless Plus FM Transmitter/Charger for iPod
Monster iCarPlay Wireless Plus FM Transmitter/Charger for iPod
Offered by TopGoods
Price: $29.99
21 used & new from $14.98

1.0 out of 5 stars Two have stopped working for me, January 21, 2009
I have had two of these. Monster was nice enough to replace the first one, but the second one has failed as well. First I noticed the display was off. I thought it might have been the dimmer so I tried to 'un-dim' it but to no avail. Without the display I tried scanning stations to see if only the display had stopped working but FM was also shot.

The signal strength was high quality while it worked.

Also, this doesn't charge an ipod touch or iphone, but it does broadcast through the FM with these devices. (while it lasts). Don't buy it.

The Omnivore's Dilemma: A Natural History of Four Meals
The Omnivore's Dilemma: A Natural History of Four Meals
by Michael Pollan
Price: $9.60
931 used & new from $1.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Half of it was great, January 14, 2008
The first half - the evolution of corn and the benefits of eating natural was great. GREAT information that changes the way I think about all food.

The second half - the part about Michael Pollan's feelings and pages of descriptions about the weirdos he hangs out with was a waste of time. I don't really need 25 pages about your "feeling" whilst holding your finger on the trigger of a gun aimed at an animal.

I paid for the whole book but only benefitted from half. 2.5 stars.

Did I just use the word whilst?

Griffin RocketFM / FM Transmitter for Mac and PC Computers
Griffin RocketFM / FM Transmitter for Mac and PC Computers
2 used & new from $78.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Expected, April 12, 2007
At first I tried the Belkin F8V3080 TuneCast II Mobile FM Transmitter. The reception on that was horrible. I bought the Griffin hoping to get a little bit better signal out of it. I compared the Belkin and the Griffin side by side on the same station and was blown away to be reception. Luckily the Amazon return policy made it easy to return the Belkin.

I also tried using this on my PC to listen to my radio in the garage which is about 30-50 feet away and through several walls. The reception was poor but I could still pick it up slightly. I hooked up the laptop in the garage with the Griffin and had great reception.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Superfoot, March 15, 2007
I also have plantar fascitis from hopping around so much. I wear these in every single pair of shoes I have. They are also great for ski and snowboard boots if you have wide, flat feet - the higher arch will raise your foot slightly and help prevent flattening where your toes just goosh out in all of the wrong sideways directions. If you are looking at cheaper gel or rubber type insoles to help cure some foot pain, don't try it. You're going to waste money like I did until you find your super feet.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 14, 2013 6:07 PM PDT

Joby GP2-E1EN GorillaPod Flexible Tripod for Digital SLR Cameras
Joby GP2-E1EN GorillaPod Flexible Tripod for Digital SLR Cameras
Offered by RitzCamera
Price: $39.95
10 used & new from $33.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Take pictures you could have never taken before, March 15, 2007
I love this thing. I keep my camera hooked up to it all of the time. I only take it off when I need to slip it into my pocket. It is nice when I travel and throw my camera in with my clothes, it makes it easier to spot.

Microsoft Notebook Optical Mouse 4000--Dark Gray (B2P-00006)
Microsoft Notebook Optical Mouse 4000--Dark Gray (B2P-00006)
7 used & new from $8.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Touchy with Short Battery Life, March 15, 2007
I have an IBM laptop and a docking station. This mouse and the other Microsoft Intellimouse on the docking station I have react differently to the sensitivity settings. The 4000 is very touchy but not hard to get used to. The middle scroll button does not have any click to the wheel so sometimes you'll find yourself clicking sideways or rolling when you are trying to middle click. I find this is a problem when I'm trying to pan with Mappoint or Autocad with the middle click.

The box says the battery lasts 6 months for most users. I think those people leave the mouse in the box and never use it. I am on my 3rd AA battery after two weeks. I have learned to turn it off when I'm not using it by either placing the USB dongle back inside the mouse or pushing the button to open the battery slot in the back to save battery life. On my first two sets of batteries I had left it on 8-10 hours a day. I thought it would save power when I was idle, but I guess it might have been bouncing around in my truck.

It's a good mouse, but not great.