Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for SarahSays > Reviews

Browse

SarahSays' Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

SarahSays RSS Feed

Maybelline New York Mineral Power Powder Foundation, Natural Ivory, 0.28 Ounce
Maybelline New York Mineral Power Powder Foundation, Natural Ivory, 0.28 Ounce
Offered by Cosmetic Source Plus
Price: $14.00
10 used & new from $14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Have used it for years, February 24, 2014
Great foundation. I have oily skin so liquid and other power foundations feel gross on my face. However this foundation does great. It feel normal to wear it and it comes in a shade light enough for me. I have a very light skin color which makes finding a foundation that matches me difficult. I would say the coverage is light, so you will need to put concealer on before you apply it if you want to cover dark circles or acne. This product is a win win for me. Love it.

Today I marry my best friend (u6222) Wedding Programs (Pkg-100)
Today I marry my best friend (u6222) Wedding Programs (Pkg-100)
Offered by God's Outlet
Price: $13.50

5.0 out of 5 stars so cute!, January 21, 2014
I am getting married this summer and these will be our wedding programs. I love them! They are super cute and very affordable! In fact were making our theme kinda based off of them. Our theme will be "Today I marry my best friend" :-)

Batman Beyond Dessert Plate 8 in Pack Classic Retro 7 Inch
Batman Beyond Dessert Plate 8 in Pack Classic Retro 7 Inch
Offered by Bigsavings
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Rare find, January 21, 2014
I was looking for Batman Beyond party supplies and this is one of the few items that I could find that was for sale. They are a bit over priced at $5.99 + $3.99 shipping for 8 paper plates, but they are pretty much vintage now since they were made in 1999. Great product and still in brand new packaging!

Space Mission 747 Shuttle Carrier
Space Mission 747 Shuttle Carrier
Offered by toylandbay
Price: $21.99
6 used & new from $18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, September 22, 2013
This toy is great! Very durable! If its on display the shuttle will stay on, but if it is played with it does come off. I love that the shuttle can come off. That way there are 2 planes to play with. Great value!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, October 2, 2012
I got this mini blue one as well as a larger purple one. I would recommend the smaller one more than the larger one though, but they are both great! I love that they have the rock attachment to keep them from floating. I use them for my frog's tank. My frog is 4 inches long and she loves them, but she does sometimes try to eat them haha. I have seen her chewing on them, but she has never bitten through one or even left a mark. I got them for my frog since she needs something soft to swim against, so "normal" decorations do not work.

My only issue with them is with cleaning them. I clean them once a week. They are easy to clean however they keep they bad unclean smell to them which is gross. But I think if them were used in a tank with a filter this would not be an issue. They are GREAT and I would buy them again or more in the future.

adidas Women's Tiro 11 Training Pant (Black, White, X-Small)
adidas Women's Tiro 11 Training Pant (Black, White, X-Small)
Offered by Give and Go Sports
Price: $39.94

4.0 out of 5 stars They are super cute, but watch out for sizing, October 2, 2012
I got these pants in a medium after reading the reviews. They turned out being really bagging and not like how they look in the picture at all. I'm 5'6 and 135 pounds. They go up past my bellybutton or they are super bagging in the butt area. Also I thought that the waist was elastic, but it has a pull string which I'm not a big fan of. I do still like wearing them, but I WISH I had gotten a small. Just look at the sizing chart and think which size would be best for you. I still really like these pants but may buy a smaller size next time.