Profile for Antonio Russell > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Antonio Russell "Champ" RSS Feed (Chicago, IL)

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 - Xbox 360
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 - Xbox 360
Offered by PNP Games
Price: $21.50
439 used & new from $2.37

5.0 out of 5 stars The best war game I've ever played!, November 10, 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I got this game today on the release date obviously, and it has been amazing since I started playing it. From the graphics to the story and the action, its all very well put together. Infinity Ward did a very good job not fixing anything that wasn't broken. Everything about this game was better than the last. The new weapons are amazing, the missions are so exciting and beautiful, realism exists most definitely, the enemies even die better. The enemies talk trash to you and seem even smarter. Watch out for the grenades they actually roll now so if you can't grab them to throw them back, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE. This game definitely will go down as one of the greatest video games ever made and its in my top 5 all time. Do yourself a favor and pick Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 up, I don't see any reason why you would be dissatisfied.

Eddie Murphy - Delirious
Eddie Murphy - Delirious
DVD ~ Eddie Murphy
Price: $10.19
162 used & new from $0.91

5.0 out of 5 stars The best stand up I ever seen., May 27, 2009
This review is from: Eddie Murphy - Delirious (DVD)
The first time I seen this I was about 7 and I couldn't believe the stuff he was saying. But I watched Delirious about fifty times since then and it's still the funniest stand up comedy to me.

NBA 2K9
NBA 2K9
Offered by NEWPORT555
Price: $9.25
177 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars The controls make the game to difficult., May 7, 2009
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: NBA 2K9 (Video Game)
You know the graphics are really good and so is the gameplay but the controls kill the fun. They're way to difficult and the crossover moves are very hard to execute. I don't mind playing against a friend but playing against the computer is kinda frustrating and hard. The dunk contest isn't so bad except the controls are hard to figure out. I think if you're a fan of the NBA 2k franchise then you might still love it but if you're a new comer like I am, it's not exactly new user friendly.