Profile for habringman > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 75

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

habringman RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Sea Turtle Crystal Studded Pewter Jewelry Trinket Box
Sea Turtle Crystal Studded Pewter Jewelry Trinket Box
Offered by JAPAN MARKET (USA)
Price: $14.30
10 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, January 9, 2014
My sister in law is part Native American and her tribe has something to do with turtles. So naturally she loves all things turtle. I saw this and read the reviews and thought it would be prefect. Silly me, I didn't think about the sea turtles being different than land turtles, but she loved it anyway. It is truly adorable. The only thing that I was impressed with was the tiny plain white packaging. It didn't seem to bother my sister in law at all though.

The Simpsons Duff Beer Pint Glass
The Simpsons Duff Beer Pint Glass
Offered by We got It All
Price: $9.72
14 used & new from $7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars great gift, January 9, 2014
This review is from: The Simpsons Duff Beer Pint Glass
This product looks just like the picture, and seems to be as solid as any typical pint glass that I have seen. One thing to keep in mind, although it comes packaged well for shipping, there is no actual product packaging. I thought it might have been sold in a product box but it wasn't. It didn't really bother me though. I just put it in a gift bag rather than wrap it and give away the shape.

The Simpsons Homer Simpson Head Coffee Mug
The Simpsons Homer Simpson Head Coffee Mug
Offered by wookies_dont_burn
Price: $7.99
15 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, January 9, 2014
This mug arrived just in time for Christmas. It looks just like the picture, and seems to be as solid as any typical coffee cup. One thing to keep in mind, although it comes packaged well, it is just a mug. I thought it might have been sold in a product box but it wasn't. It didn't really bother me though. I just put it in a gift bag rather than wrap it and give away the shape.

NFL Minnesota Vikings Team Thematic Garden Gnome
NFL Minnesota Vikings Team Thematic Garden Gnome

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as expected, January 9, 2014
This was purchased as a gift for my father in law. Buying him anything Vikings is a safe bet, and he loves putting little trinkets along their front walk. He loved it! He actually put it in the house next to the fireplace!

Of course some other people mentioned the size, so I was prepared that it is not huge. It is maybe a little smaller than your average garden gnome.

Precious Moments Annual Santa with Rocking Horse Figurine
Precious Moments Annual Santa with Rocking Horse Figurine
Offered by Aris Treasures
Price: $18.40
10 used & new from $18.40

4.0 out of 5 stars disappointed in packaging & advertising, January 9, 2014
My husband and I bought this for my mother-in-law for Christmas. She has hundreds of Precious Moments and it is hard to find ones that she doesn't already have without purchasing new ones. I presonally do not think it is one of the cutest ones but my MIL loved it. She seemed as pleased with it as any other. As far as the actual item goes, it fits her collection well. My problems are elsewhere. First off, I bought this because it is listed as a 2013 figureine. However, when I got it, the box said 2012, so I actually had to worry if she would already have it or not. I got lucky. My other problem was the shape of the box. The actual Precious Moments box was pretty tattered. there were little dents and scuffs that just didn't make me feel like the product was "new." Since my mother in law doesn't care about the box, I just went ahead and gave it to her anyway.

Not Your Mothers Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream, 4 oz
Not Your Mothers Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream, 4 oz
Offered by Etailz
Price: $8.03
6 used & new from $8.03

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a miracle worker but I like it!, January 9, 2014
I have long (mid back), very thick, frizzy, wavy hair. When my hair is shorter, it could be considered curly, but big curls, not tight ones. However, because it is so long and heavy, the curls are mostly weighted down. When scrunching my hair, my curls barely show up in comparison to the way it used to look. I bought this in hopes of making some of the frizz tame down and make my curls stand out a bit more. I have used it only three times but I can see the difference it makes. I use this only when scrunching my hair. I put about a quarter size amount into my hands, rub my hands together and flip my hair upside down. I do this a couple of times until I feel like I have full coverage (not on my roots). My curls stand out more versus using mousse.

There are a few things to note:
1) The product is sticky, and I am not a huge fan of how it feels in my hands, but I just wash my hands when I am done.
2) I do think it has a strong smell, which could either be liked or not. It threw me off the first time I used it but I kind of like it now.
3) the bottle is small and if you have a lot of hair, it empties fast. I doubt I could get more than 10-15 uses out of the bottle, but I do not use it that often.

InterDesign Rain Coasters with Holder, Set of 6, Clear
InterDesign Rain Coasters with Holder, Set of 6, Clear
Price: $12.93
5 used & new from $12.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with this product, December 15, 2013
We just bought new wooden end tables and a coffee table. I wanted something cheap, and that would get the job done. These coasters are simple enough that they go with anything. I was also happy that they have the lip around the edge.

Replacement Silicone Skin For iphone 5 Otterbox Defender case (Red)
Replacement Silicone Skin For iphone 5 Otterbox Defender case (Red)
Offered by Sportygigabite
Price: $6.99
2 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars works as intended, December 15, 2013
My husband got his phone and case through work so he didn't have a choice in the color. It came in black. He wanted something to liven it up. I had a hard time finding an outer shell for the otterbox, and the reviews for this weren't great but since my options were limited, I went with it anyway. I have to say that I have no complaints. the silicone feels flimsy but once its on the case, it works as intended. We have had no issues. I purchased both the red and orange from this company. I planned on buying the yellow as well, but for some reason, it was priced much higher.

Replacement Silicone Skin For iphone 5 Otterbox Defender case by SportyGigabite (Orange) + 30 days money back warranty
Offered by Sportygigabite
Price: $5.99
3 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as intended, December 15, 2013

Allegiant (Divergent Book 3)
Allegiant (Divergent Book 3)
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth a read, December 15, 2013
The overall series and writing is awesome. I would probably even reread the series. But I do have to admit that the ending is not what one usually thinks will happen or even hopes for. But, like I said, the series is still worth the read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8