Profile for Waves3D > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Waves3D RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Mary Kay Satin Hands ~ Fragrance Free {Full Size}
Mary Kay Satin Hands ~ Fragrance Free {Full Size}
Offered by Direct Sales Boutique
Price: $1.77
6 used & new from $1.77

1.0 out of 5 stars They lied, site says 4 ounces, but I received 3 oz., December 10, 2013
They lied. The size is only 3 ounces. Beware! It says 4, but only 3. you can get it cheaper on Amazon if you look because of the size.

Armitron Women's 75/4024MPTR Swarovski Crystal Accented Two-Tone Mother-Of-Pearl Dial Bracelet Watch

3.0 out of 5 stars they have the same watch at walmart for 34.00, November 17, 2012
Be careful... this may not be such a good deal. Research it first before leaping to buy! Walmart has this item for 34.00.
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 19, 2012 4:49 PM PST

ViSalus VI-Shape Nutritional Meal Replacement Shake Mix Weight Loss And Appetite Suppressant Sweet Cream Flavor 28 oz (1 Bag, 30 meals)
Offered by Pinnacle Inc
Price: $47.25
25 used & new from $46.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware!, February 15, 2012
Beware! Many reviewers on here say there is no Autoship, but the description clearly reads you will be charged monthly for autoship on this. Caution!!!!!!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 19, 2012 12:39 PM PDT

Rena's Promise: Two Sisters in Auschwitz
Rena's Promise: Two Sisters in Auschwitz

3.0 out of 5 stars Amazing story, needs to be re-edited, December 31, 2011
Started out very iffy. The author kept bouncing from 1st person to 3rd every few paragraphs, and was so confusing at first that I almost did not continue. There are several misspelled words along with double inserted words throughout the beginning of the book. Glad I continued, the author finally got it together and kept the 1st person scenario throughout the middle of the story and was much easier to read. The story was horrific and heartbreaking and must not be forgotten, just needs to be re-edited and glad I got it on the free list while it was still available..
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 21, 2012 4:41 PM PST

Light Keeper PRO 01201 The Complete Tool for Fixing Miniature Light Sets
Light Keeper PRO 01201 The Complete Tool for Fixing Miniature Light Sets
Offered by Hard to Find Items
Price: $15.99
82 used & new from $9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars This saved us!!, December 19, 2011
This gadget really works! We have a prelit tree and half of it was out this year. This little gun found the bad bulb, we replaced it and voila our lights are all aglow!! We found that only the alternate fix really works though!

When That Day Comes: A Memoir
When That Day Comes: A Memoir
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very inciteful and heartwarmingly written, May 30, 2011
This was a very well written and informative memoir. As a daughter of an ALS stricken Father, it has given me information on many different levels, stages and upcoming situations we must deal with, but are afraid to admit. ALS is such a hearwrenching and terrible disease that ravages everything in the body, except the mind. This deals with topics that are honestly delivered by the author, and I thank him for truthfully giving his thoughts as hard as it must have been. I am going back to reread it again, because I had been wanting to explore the respirator as a means of sustaining life, and my Dad has chosen not to. Thank you for giving us your story!

Pinzon Microtec King Blanket, Red
Pinzon Microtec King Blanket, Red

5.0 out of 5 stars It will bring the purr out in your Kitty!, May 5, 2011
Wonderful! I have never had a more comfy blanket, I look forward to getting under it every night and my cat loves it! The minute I put her on it she starts purring and kneading. It has held up well after 6 months! I will buy again!

Party Essentials Hard Plastic One Piece 5-Ounce Champagne Flutes, 10-Count, Clear
Price: $8.98
10 used & new from $6.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, January 3, 2011
We bought these for our parents 50th wedding anniversary and they are so durable and pretty!
Just the right size to toast champagne and each flute is one piece, no bottom piece to screw on.
I highly reccommend and would buy these again!

Forbidden Island
Forbidden Island
Price: $17.29
68 used & new from $11.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard to win, January 3, 2011
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Forbidden Island (Toy)
We got this game for Christmas and after reading the reviews, I was excited to play a cooperative game. It is fun and different in that you have to help each other with plays. Like another reviewer stated, the smartest person ends up telling you what move to make and the kids always ask what they should do.
There are A LOT of rules and took a long time to learn. Actually, we have played three times and missed a rule. One time we flooded out two main tiles and still didn't know we had lost. Our fault for not reading the directions correctly.
Overall, too many rules to follow, with too many ways to lose the game (We are forever looking in the manual to remember each rule)
Game is fun, but after playing three times, we are concerned it is almost impossible to win it.

The Red Thread: A Novel
The Red Thread: A Novel
by Ann Hood
Price: $16.78
139 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Book should be censored!, September 26, 2010
The various amount of characters that are intermixed throughout the book are hard to follow. Six families wanting to adopt,the owner of the adoption agency and her triangle of characters, along with the Chinese families giving their children up for adoption. I had to constantly reread who each character was in order to follow their story.

The author certainly does not lack sexually explicit detail. Each character has an immense desire for sex and passion, because of this, the book loses the story early on.

Keep this one high on the book shelf away from the kids!
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 20, 2011 11:01 AM PDT

Page: 1 | 2