Profile for Bad Wolf > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bad Wolf RSS Feed (Portland, OR)

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars It works great and does the job it is meant to, September 11, 2014
It works great and does the job it is meant to.

A tip: keep it charged, or it becomes the most annoying thing in your house!

Frozen (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Frozen (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A great movie with an even better soundtrack., March 28, 2014
Before I saw the movie I watched the 'Let it Go' sequence. I knew I had to see the movie when that one scene had me emotional.
The movie was great! But the music is really amazing. I'll constantly find myself humming one of the quirkier songs. The instrumentals are very powerful and just fun to listen to.

Jacques Moret Footed Ballet Tights
Jacques Moret Footed Ballet Tights
Offered by COOKIESKIDS
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for her dance class., August 2, 2013
I was skeptical about purchasing tights online without having a size chart. Luckily I ordered the right size for my daughter.
Here are the sizes on the back of the package:

XS SMALL (4-5) 35-43 LBS 38"-44" Height
SMALL (6-7) 43-58 LBS 44"-50" Height
MEDIUM (8-10)59-80 LBS 50"-56" Height
LARGE (12-14)81-100LBS 56"-61" Height

I hope that helps someone else looking for tights.
I recommend these ones. They seem pretty durable and my daughter says they are comfortable.

SanDisk 64GB Mobile Ultra MicroSDXC Class 10 UHS-1 30MB/s Memory Card with SD Adapter (NEW VERSION) - Retail Packaging with Komputerbay SDXC USB Reader
Offered by Digital Media Source
Price: $44.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything expected and more, October 25, 2012
I purchased this micro sd card for my Samsung Galaxy S3 phone through Komputerbay and received within a couple of days of ordering, complete with a handy USB reader for easier transfers of pictures and videos to my pc all at a great price.

This card installed easily and was recognized by the phone immediately, as expected. I would definitely recommend this card to others looking for more storage space on their Galaxy S3 or other compatible device.

The Truth About Love [Explicit]
The Truth About Love [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars A great album!, October 14, 2012
P!nk has done it again. This album has a great beat with a lot of soul.
The collaborations on this album have been some of the best I have heard so far.

Hot Wheels Mega Loop Mayhem Trackset
Hot Wheels Mega Loop Mayhem Trackset
Offered by S & D Kids
Price: $119.95
8 used & new from $118.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Earplugs?, October 12, 2012
My husband ordered this product for my son's birthday. Unfortunately my husband isn't one to read reviews so when I checked the reviews on here I became concerned.

Pros:
-My son AND daughter love it. They will giggle and crack up if the cars crash.
-Set up was fairly easy.

Cons:
-4 'D' batteries!
-Only comes with one car, though my son has so many cars that we easily found others that will work for the track. Weight had a lot to do with it. If the car is too heavy it won't even go around the loop. If it's too light it won't make it around the whole track.
-LOUD!!! Just turning the toy on is loud enough, but once those cars start going around the loop it gets much, much louder. So if you are looking for a quiet toy, this is not it! Our kids have a time frame in which they can play with this, and it starts after Mommy has had her coffee!

It looks like the cons outweigh the pros, but the number 1 pro is that my kids love it! They get so much entertainment from it.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 10, 2013 5:03 PM PST

Rubies Harry Potter Eyeglasses Costume Accessory
Rubies Harry Potter Eyeglasses Costume Accessory
Offered by Great Price Fast Service
Price: $6.13
51 used & new from $1.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but painful., October 12, 2012
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
Going to a Harry Potter cosparty, these glasses were a must. They play the part. Unfortunately they are made of all wire, so the nose piece actually left a very deep indent on my nose bridge. I tried wearing them lower on my nose, higher on my nose, right in the middle...nothing worked.

So I suggest if you get these to fine a way to pad the nose piece. I didn't wear these for more than 5 minutes for my arrival at the party and pictures.

These are sturdy though! My kids have passed them around and played with them and they haven't broken yet (which with my kids is quite surprising). So if the nose piece is padded, then these would be perfect.