Profile for H. Flores > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

H. Flores RSS Feed (Maryland, USA)

Neosporin Essentials Eczema Daily Moisturizing Cream, 6-Ounce
Neosporin Essentials Eczema Daily Moisturizing Cream, 6-Ounce
Price: $11.19
21 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A miracle, March 15, 2014
This stuff really works. My son has suffered from terrible eczema all his life. He is 13 and I remember him having eczema since he was 3 or 4. In the last 4 years it went from the back of his neck to his face and neck. He also would get it on his eye lids poor guy and also had it on the crease of his arm. I absolutely tried everything because I'm against giving him steroids. Shea butter was our friend for a long time and kept the flare ups somewhat under control and him very very greasy. His face never looked completely healed. Sometimes we resorted to steroid cream and it worked but gave him a terrible headache and the eczema came back stronger. I could tell any small amount of steroid on his eye lids was damaging his delicate skin. Poor guy looked like he is on drugs with red eye bags and lids.

I never stopped researching for something that works and thank go for answering my recent prayer to cure this boy from eczema, I stumbled on neosporin eczema. I went straight for the reviews and liked what I read. I have never seen so much positive feedback from eczema sufferers.

It has been a month that we have been applying this cream and we are in the middle of one of the worst winters with a completely healthy and supple skin. He is so handsome. A beautiful boy. Finally. This stuff really works and I'm very mad at the darn doctors and dermatologists for prescribing steroids to a condition that obviously has effective and natural remedies that exist on the market. Thank you so much Neosporin. You are truly a life saver and should be proud of your business. Thanks again.

Timex Women's T5J151 1440 Sports Digital Black/Pink Resin Strap Watch
Timex Women's T5J151 1440 Sports Digital Black/Pink Resin Strap Watch
Price: $16.96
10 used & new from $14.92

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy for the money, February 11, 2008
I wear this watch almost all the time. I do the dishes, wash my face, take showers, work in the garden, even swim with that watch, and it has not fogged up or scratched. I like the indigo light to check out the time at night. I also like the date setting and the alarm setting. Too many other settings that I haven't figured out yet. The wrist band is very comfortable. I usually don't like the hard bands because they hurt, the soft bands get wet and moldy, others pinch or leave marks. This wrist band is excellent. I wish the watch looked a little bit more dressy to wear to the office, but I don't care, I still wear it with a suit even though I know it looks a little off.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 12, 2010 8:28 PM PDT