Profile for bowsocks > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 39

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

bowsocks "RP" RSS Feed (StGeorge, KS)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Longfellow's Whale Tales
Longfellow's Whale Tales
DVD ~ Staywell
3 used & new from $54.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Great info and a must see for all., July 31, 2014
This review is from: Longfellow's Whale Tales (DVD)
Our Swim instructor offered us a chance to view this DVD at home. I am SO pleased with the info and the way it was presented. They used real kids to talk able real situations, showed different opinions and how they had real life choices to make to stay safe. The short segments would focus on a few related topics and give catchy phrases to help remember the safe choice. I believe this is a must see for all kids and adults coming into contact with water.

Free Slider puzzle for vangough
Free Slider puzzle for vangough
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Beginning sliders for kids, June 28, 2014
I am very happy with this app. just what I wanted for my 6 yr old, and I am enjoying them also. Great images and the game is easy to maneuver thru. My daughter pointed out the squares have little numbers in them to help with placement. The number disappears when the square is in the right spot.

Little Tikes Handle Haulers Pop Haulers - Dump Truck
Little Tikes Handle Haulers Pop Haulers - Dump Truck
Offered by Matty's Toy Stop
Price: $21.96
9 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars little dump truck, September 13, 2013
This is a great first dump truck. Nice easy grip handle. Nice shape for little ones to bang around and have the 'rocks' bounce and pop. The rocks popped up and around and make sound when wheels are rolled, forwards or backwards.

Up in the Sky (Sliding Puzzle Book)
Up in the Sky (Sliding Puzzle Book)
4 used & new from $11.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun travel puzzle, August 28, 2013
I bought this for a plane trip. It was a fun book to have along. Made with strong board book pages. There are 5 puzzles, 1 sliding 8- piece on the front and 4- 16 piece inside. There is a picture under the pieces so you know exactly what you want the finished puzzle to look like.

Playskool Go Diego Go! 2 Foot By 3 Foot Floor Puzzle - English & Spanish Learning 48 Piece Puzzle
2 used & new from $25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Diego floor puzzle, August 25, 2013
This is a nice floor puzzle with big easy to grip pieces. What I like most about this puzzle is the unique puzzle tab shapes. It offers less of a chance for mistakes when matching the piece to the right hole. Good colorful image
Comment Comment | Permalink

Munchkin Silly Sandwich Cutter Set, 3 count
Munchkin Silly Sandwich Cutter Set, 3 count
Price: $6.55
7 used & new from $5.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Took a chance and lost., December 3, 2012
First off I must say that the sandwich cutters and very well made and I am very pleased with their quality. But I did take a chance of which shapes I would get after reading the many mixed reviews. I purchased them hoping I would get atleast 1 puzzle shaped. Well I lost. I got 2 penguins and 1 elephant. Although I did get one of each color red, blue and green. Could someone at the factory be to lazy to look at the shapes and think 1 of each color is what we ordered? Not sure it is worth it to send back but wished I knew someone localy that wanted to trade.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 6, 2012 6:59 PM PST

LeapFrog Car Adapter (Works with all LeapPad2 and LeapPad1 Tablets, LeapsterGS, and Leapster2)
Price: $9.49
33 used & new from $4.45

5.0 out of 5 stars No worries if no batteries, November 11, 2012
I am so very happy I found and bought this. After batteries running out in the car with no replacments this was a no brainer. I am very happy with the durablity of the item and love that it lights up (green) when pluged in. That way I know it is using power from the car and not the batteries. I read on Leapfrog website that when the adapter is plugged into the unit it over rides the batteries. That way I do not have to remove the batteries to use the adapter. I would recommend this product.

LeapFrog Explorer Learning Game: I SPY Super Challenger (works with LeapPad & Leapster Explorer)
Offered by rldtrend
Price: $31.95
17 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I Spy at its best, November 11, 2012
We LOVE I spy in our house and so it was natural to look into buying a game for the new leappad 2 we got. This game will be a gift so I tried it out first to make sure everything was working well. I am VERY pleased with this purchase. I think it will be played with often, I will update this review if it is not. There are several games to choose from and the level of difficulty gets harder as you go. I tried all the games and was pleased with the ways they adapted the I Spy theme to suit learning games. I look forward to see how she does with the game that you have to place a line to divide the objects into equal parts. Also the game of sorting objects to form a grid of matching objects (look like dominos, but with single squares). I found this to take a while to complete the higher level ones. You really are forced to slow down and think logicaly, to complete.

Hen House
Hen House

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Playmobil, November 11, 2012
This review is from: Hen House (Toy)
We have a few other playmobils in the house and are very pleaswed with the quality of there products. My daughter is all about chicks these days so this was a great way to feed that interest without getting the live chickens she has asked for. The parts all work well, sliding, snaping and such. She really likes the 'cute little chickies' and plays often with it. There are many small parts to keep track of but she does well with counting her chicks and storing it in the lunch box tin we got.

LeapFrog LeapPad Fashion Handbag (Works with LeapPad2 and LeapPad1)
LeapFrog LeapPad Fashion Handbag (Works with LeapPad2 and LeapPad1)
Offered by Good Dog Deals
Price: $12.90
23 used & new from $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy Carry Case, September 19, 2012
I purchased this case to help my daughter carry and protect her new leappad 2. I am Very pleased with the case. She just loves it. It is very cute to watch her put things away. The velcro closures are easy to use but secure.
Pros: Specific areas for things, leappad, games and USB cord.
Formed shaped sides to add protection.
Secure velcro.
Cons: Only comes in pink.
Only holds 3 games.
Is vinyl and not cadora.

Yes I would recommend this item.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 28, 2012 10:00 AM PST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4