Profile for CCS > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 56

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

CCS RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Columbia Women's Zero Rules? Cami Hot Coral Tank Top SM
Columbia Women's Zero Rules? Cami Hot Coral Tank Top SM
Offered by 6pm, LLC
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great basic workout tank, January 6, 2015
Isn't skin tight and I like that I can wear my own sports bra since one is not built in. Coral is a pretty color.

Mazzetti's Bakery

Spalding Women's Capri Legging, Charcoal, Small
Spalding Women's Capri Legging, Charcoal, Small
Price: $17.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Basic leggings, August 29, 2014
I thought the fit on these were fine but I was hoping they would be longer. On a small the inseam was 18" (before washing). They are very soft, I like that they are cotton. A bit thin but I didn't find them see through. Super comfortable, just wish they were longer.

Trapest Sticky Dome Flea Trap
Trapest Sticky Dome Flea Trap
Offered by Deal Republic
Price: $14.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Product was easy to assemble., July 31, 2014
This review is from: Trapest Sticky Dome Flea Trap
First, the trap was easy to assemble and came with two round sticky sheets. We had a horrible infestation of fleas in our home this dry summer. Honestly, I purchased every spray, wash, lotion, etc that you could imagine for both the home and humans. This was one of the last purchases. So I can't really say if it works. We didn't catch anything in the two traps we purchased but that could be because we already eliminated them with other flea killing methods. I'm hoping to never see or catch any fleas in this trap but we'll continue to use this.

Large Transparent Clear Orange PVC Schoolbook Bag / Outdoor Backpack
Large Transparent Clear Orange PVC Schoolbook Bag / Outdoor Backpack
Offered by MyGift

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for sporting event security, July 9, 2014
Purchased as a gift for a friend who frequents MLB games. Perfect for the security lines since it's see through. Plus it's large enough to hold all your ballpark needs. Recipient loved it!

JoPilot White Stoneware Mug
JoPilot White Stoneware Mug
Offered by Highwave
Price: $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite travel mug!, March 21, 2014
This review is from: JoPilot White Stoneware Mug
I don't like to drink my tea out of plastic or stainless steel. Don't like the taste. Also don't like the taste of drinking through a rubber lid which would be the only solution to sealing a ceramic mug. So I'm happy the lid is hard plastic. I don't tend to jostle my mug around much so it doesn't spill often even in the car on a bumpy road. The rubber around the middle can get hot but it's never gotten to hot to hold. I only drink my hot tea out of ceramic mugs/cups and this is the best travel mug I've found. Holds a good amount of liquid and fits in the car cup holder perfectly. Added bonus, it doesn't have advertisements on it for a coffee company. If my tea gets to room temp which I found takes a bit, I just microwave the cup. My only worry is that it has a high profile so I worry I'll bump it and it'll fall over and chip. Love it and would buy it again.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice green option, November 14, 2013
Purchase this bag for my high school kid. Was looking for a green replacement for the basic brown paper bag. My child wanted something that looked like a basic bag and I wanted something I could easily wash. We were using paper bags from Target, the lunch bag size, 6 1/8 x 4 x 12 3/8. Thought I'd go a little larger since the paper bags were ripping all the time. So I ordered a size medium. It seems much larger. The base of the bag is about 8 1/4" x 4.5" and the height is about 15". The fabric is thin but durable, like parachute material, and the side panels are black. The side edges (and bottom side edges) of the bag have a flat thin wire in it so it can be rolled or folded and it will stay. Kind of like a wire edged ribbon. My only concern is that I hope the wire is durable and holds up over daily use, being folded and unfolded. There is a small 1/2" square of velcro in the center of the opening of the bag. At the top of the bag, along the long sides, it feels like there is rubber tubing sewn into the seam so the edge isn't floppy. The bottom is not reinforced, so it's soft and flexible like the rest of the bag. There is also a blue stamp on the bottom front of the bag (see photos I uploaded), it is not removable, is in blue but isn't too noticeable. There is a small colorful tag on the side with the brand name sewn into the seam. The bag came with cardboard packaging, other than the brand name on the front, all the other info on the back is written in Japanese. So I'm guessing the bag can be hand washed but I don't know for sure. If you're looking for a standard lunch bag I would consider ordering the small size. Since we wanted a little more room, I'm glad I got the medium.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Cover, Honey (does not fit Kindle or Kindle Touch)
Price: $39.99
5 used & new from $33.83

4.0 out of 5 stars Strange colors, October 21, 2013
I knew this was the cover style I wanted but I couldn't decide on a color. I wanted a color I could find it easily so no dark colors. That left fushia (not really a pink person), persimmon (my mom has it and it looks more red than orange), saddle tan (my child has already has a tan color) and honey. Chose the honey through elimination, although I was extremely hesitant since it looks toxic fluorescent yellow online. Got it in the mail and wasn't exactly wowed, it's a strange yellow and looked nothing like online. But honestly all the dye lots for these covers excluding black seem a bit off. Not quite red, not quite yellow, not quite orange, not quite the color it's trying to be. But I really like the simplicity of the design. On my digital scale, the weight of the cover excluding the kindle itself is 4.7 ounces. I don't carry my Kindle around so the weight doesn't matter much to me but for some it might. I like the rubber edge, it gives me a surface to grip. The leather itself is ok, they say it's leather and I hope it's leather, I guess kinda (sort of) feels like leather. There is a nice herringbone grey fabric lining the inside of the top flap. I'm keeping the cover in honey but none of the colors thrill me and for the price I think they should thrill you.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Cosmos Light Blue Neoprene/Cotton 12.1" 12" inch Laptop notebook computer case/bag/sleeve for other laptop brand - Samsung DELL HP TOSHIBA SONY ASUS ACER LENOVO GATEWAY Samsung+ Cosmos cable tie

4.0 out of 5 stars Works for my child's needs, September 16, 2013
Purchased this as a sleeve for my child's chrome book. Initially his school was not going to let them bring the chrome book home so I didn't get him a laptop backpack. Then he started bringing it home. It does an adequate job protecting the chrome book. It never leaves the backpack. I specifically bought it large so he could easily place it in and remove it from the sleeve. If it had fit perfectly (or the way it's suppose to fit, snug) he would never use it. The light blue is a basic blue color and easily spotted in a dark backpack. Happy with our purchase of this basic sleeve.

Samsonite Deluxe Car & Trunk Organizer
Samsonite Deluxe Car & Trunk Organizer
Offered by GolfEtail
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Super organizer, December 17, 2012
Love that it folds down easily when not in use. Helps keep bags from falling over and all the stuff spilling out. Perfect size for three grocery sized bags. You can also just use one or two of the dividers, I just kept the other divider(s) folded. Recently transported small plants and it worked perfectly. Not that keen on the outside design, it says Samsonite on only one side but it's very functional so I can look past the graphics. Would definitely recommend!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6