Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for cunnij > Reviews

Browse

cunnij's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

cunnij RSS Feed

Ipow Universal One Touch Installation CD Slot Smartphone Car Mount Holder Cradle for iPhone 6 Plus 6 5S 5C 5 4S 4,iPod Touch, Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 Galaxy Note 2 Note 3, Nexus 5, S, HTC One X, S, Motorola Droid Razr HD, Maxx, Nokia Lumia 920, BlackBerry Z10 Torch, LG Optimus G and GPS Devices in Black
Offered by Ipow Official
Price: $14.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Functional but some things to keep in mind..., May 27, 2016
Functionally this does the job, it holds your phone via your CD player. There are a couple things you need to know that are important.

1. Inserting and Retrieving your phone is a two-handed operation. I suppose this may not be a big deal but it was to me. There are times when driving when I need to have the phone in my hands for whatever reason. There is no quick-release or unlock so you have to sort of wrestle the phone out of the clip. Again, the holder does what it says but don't plan on taking your phone out while driving down the road without a challenge. You will either need two hands or you will basically pull the holder out of the CD slot trying to get it out with one hand.

2. This could damage your CD dust cover. I have inserted a picture of what my CD player looks like after a couple days of leaving the holder in my player. As you can see the dust cover has gaps in it.

3. This may be obvious but depending on the gauges in your car, a holder in your CD player may block access to other dials and controls on your car. It would be wise to make sure there are not oft-used controls where the phone will sit before making this purchase.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Zipbuds PRO mic Never Tangle Zipper Earbuds with Noise Canceling Mic/Remote, Neon Yellow
Offered by etailz
Price: $20.49

3.0 out of 5 stars meh - they're ok but too heavy, December 29, 2015
These headphones work well, sound good, and come with multiple ear size options. My issue is the weight of the 'zippers' which pulls on your ears causing the buds to begin slipping out even during minimal movement. I tried different sizes for the ear buds but you really have to jam them in your ear and move carefully to keep the zippers from catching and pulling on something.

Magpul Carrying Case for Apple iPhone 6/6s - Retail Packaging - Red
Magpul Carrying Case for Apple iPhone 6/6s - Retail Packaging - Red
Offered by dz-tech
Price: $14.79
12 used & new from $12.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Best value best protection - fits iPhone 6/6S, December 29, 2015
Magpul always delivers and this case is no exception. I've been waiting on the bump case for the iPhone 6S ever since I upgraded my 5S. The bump case is slightly more rigid than the original magpul phone case which can become flexible over time making it too easy to slip off the phone. This fits very nicely and is very tight on the phone. It can definitely be removed but there is no way the phone is coming out accidentally. With this case and a glass screen protector you have superior and affordable drop protection. I have dropped my 5S multiple times with the bump case and replaced several glass protectors but my device has remained intact and working. The red color is not too bright and 'flatter' in color than the picture which looks shiny.

Centric 105.0436 Posi-Quiet Ceramic Brake Pad with Shims
Centric 105.0436 Posi-Quiet Ceramic Brake Pad with Shims
Price: $34.68
13 used & new from $30.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit and includes new hardware, October 31, 2015
These brake pads even came with new mounting hardware - perfect replacement pad for my 04 Tacoma

CURT 13013 Class III Receiver
CURT 13013 Class III Receiver
Price: $129.51
45 used & new from $97.13

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits 04 Tacoma but hard to install, October 16, 2015
This hitch fit on my 04 Tacoma but it is a pain to install. I'm giving it 4 stars because I believe there are other hitches that don't require such a complex installation. You will need to remove the bumper and the bumper brackets. Make sure you have a 19mm socket and (2) 3/4" sockets (one should be a deep well socket) to remove the bumper brackets from the frame. The 19mm goes into a lock nut but the 3/4" requires two sockets to remove the nut and bolt. Remove the bumper brackets from the bumper after you remove the bumper, you will need a 3/4" socket and one of them is hard to get to. After you get the hitch on with the included hardware, put the bumper brackets back on, you might have to bend the little metal tab to get it to fit into receiver, you'll know what I'm talking about when you get there. Finally, put the bumper back in place. I hand tightened everything until I had it all back together and then cranked it down. I did this by myself and although it's much easier with a second set of hands, it can be done alone. I would spray the bolts liberally with some liquid wrench because mine had 190,000 miles of rust and grime to break free.