Profile for Giraf Portable Bidet > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 37

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Giraf Portable Bidet RSS Feed (US of A)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Ekco Garlic Press
Ekco Garlic Press
Price: $7.07
12 used & new from $4.03

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, February 8, 2014
This review is from: Ekco Garlic Press (Kitchen)
Hard to press. Trying to leave the skin on while crushing doesn't work well. It's hard to clean as well. It's going back to Amazon.

Hypafix® Dressing Retention Tape 6 inches X 10 yards/Each
Hypafix® Dressing Retention Tape 6 inches X 10 yards/Each
Offered by Prime Health Wellness
Price: $28.00
5 used & new from $24.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked as expected..., July 3, 2013
I bought it for my father, who was running out of the a similar product from Japan that came in sheets. This product appears to use the same material as the Japanese counterpart. Encountered no problem.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 24, 2015 7:28 AM PST

Motorola Vehicle Power Adapter micro-USB Rapid Rate Charger
Motorola Vehicle Power Adapter micro-USB Rapid Rate Charger
Price: $7.16
29 used & new from $2.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Android fine. iPhone 4S not., July 3, 2013
I bought it for my Google Nexus Galaxy. It charges the phone fine. But when my wife connected her 4S to it, there's no charging activity.

EatSmart Precision Voyager Digital Luggage Scale w/ 110 lb. Capacity & SmartGrip
Offered by EatSmart Products
Price: $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Accurate enough and packable, July 3, 2013
I took this with me to Taiwan, as I expected my bags coming home to be close to the weight limit. It worked without problems. And it is small enough to stash in the bag.

Samsung Ultra Portable Slim DVD+/-RW USB External Drive, Black SE-218BB/RSBS
Samsung Ultra Portable Slim DVD+/-RW USB External Drive, Black SE-218BB/RSBS
2 used & new from $44.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked problem free with my rMBP, July 3, 2013
Had to install MS Office on my new laptop. So got this in a hurry. It worked perfectly. Don't know when would be the next time I'll use it again.

New Release Limited Time Offer! UPPERCASE Soft Touch Hard Shell Case for Macbook Pro with Retina Display 15", Yellow

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product with couple minor issues, July 2, 2013
I bought this hard case with UPPERCASE's two other products, the keyboard protector and the palm rest protector, hoping to achieve a complete protection for my rMBP 15.

I have shunned hard shell cases, because I fear the bulk (however minute it is) it might add to the beautiful lines of my rMBP. But then I have a bigger fear - the condition of the laptop when I come to sell it. I want the perfect cosmetic condition to allow me to charge top dollars.

To me, the only other options are: 1) be extremely careful and 2) go with the ZAGG protection film.

Option 1 obviously needs to be exercised no matter what protection I choose, but it's still prone to accidents.

The ZAGG, after reading some articles/reviews, I found may be too complicated to apply well and be bubble free. Sure, the ZAGG kiosk in the mall guarantees me a bubble free smooth install, but it would cost me $35. I don't feel like paying that much for an install.

In an attempt not to delay any longer, I noticed UPPERCASE's intro price on their hard shell. Their cases looks very similar to the Speck ones, which are pretty stealthy. I decided to give it try.

I am very happy with the UPPERCASE. The soft touch feels good. The fit is superb - it closely hugs the curvatures and lines. And regarding the bulk it adds? Very minimal. I have already completely ignored it considering the benefit it provides. Yes, I picked yellow so my rMBP now sticks out like a sore thumb in Starbucks. But I knew that coming in.

My only two problems with the my particular UPPERCASE are:

1) The bottom left front area (where the power port is) is a little loose.

2) The edge near the the palm rest corners (where my wrists come in touch when typing) are a little rough - leaving marks on my skin. Hopefully some break-in will solve the problem. Otherwise I'd need to break out my sandpapers.

UPPERCASE Premium Ultra Thin Keyboard Protector for Macbook Pro with Retina Display 13 - 15 Inches (PKBC-R)
Price: $12.99
2 used & new from $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Small sacrifice in feel to keep my keyboard in great condition, July 2, 2013
I bought this keyboard protector for my rMBP 15.

I've never used a keyboard protector before. But after noticing the keys easily smudged by the oil of my fingers, I decided to do something to maintain the condition of my rMBP. For a complete solution, I end up buying two other products from Upper Case, the palm rest protector, and the hard case. In general I'm very satisfied with all three products.

Yes, I do lose some feel for the keys when typing with the protector in place. But like another human activity, I feel it's just a necessary evil (although for difference goals) ;)

I highly recommend this keyboard protector. I like the packaging too, quite Apple-esque.

Crucial 4GB Single DDR2 667MHz (PC2-5300) CL5 SODIMM 200-Pin Notebook Memory Module CT51264AC667
Price: $107.73
24 used & new from $107.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit for my Macbook Pro, December 10, 2012
This memory works perfectly with my early-2008 Macbook Pro 4,1. Now I have a 50% memory increase, for a total of 6GB.

Blood Pressure Support / All Natural Blood Pressure Supplement - 120 Capsules - 60 Day Supply
Offered by Healthy Choice Naturals
Price: $26.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't help at all, August 25, 2012
After using one bottle of this Blood Pressure Formula, my blood pressure reading did not show a decrease. In fact, in stead of 130'ish, my BP is now consistently 140'ish.

Progressive International Reversible Flexible Chopping Mat, Set of 3
Progressive International Reversible Flexible Chopping Mat, Set of 3

3.0 out of 5 stars Very slippery, June 6, 2011
These chopping mats are very slippery when using on granite counter tops. I have to be very careful when I have to cut with force because the mat may slide form underneath.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 13, 2011 4:34 PM PST