Profile for Deborah Conner > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 34

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Deborah Conner RSS Feed (Plano, TX USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
OLOGY® Quadcopter LIVE VIDEO STREAMING FPV 2MP CAMERA RIGHT TO TRANSMITTER Record HEADLESS MODE FPV QUADCOPTER FPV First Person View Camera Multicopter Aerial Photography Drone UAV --Special Upgarded Av Axis
Offered by DEALS DIRECT - World Wide Shipping 2U
Price: $229.96

Requiem for a Princess
Requiem for a Princess
by Ruth M. Arthur
7 used & new from $47.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Engaging, January 8, 2012
This review is from: Requiem for a Princess (Paperback)
I read this book when I was in the 6th grade (I'm now 42) and still remember it well. I ordered it used a few years ago when our daughter was 6 and we finally read it together now that she's 11. It was still an amazing read and our daughter begged for "just one more chapter" each and every night when it was time for lights out!

WEDGiTS Deluxe Set - 30 Piece Set
WEDGiTS Deluxe Set - 30 Piece Set
Offered by La-Brochanteil
Price: $95.00
4 used & new from $39.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Creativity, November 20, 2008
We purchased WEDGiTS for our 4 year old son after his tonsillectomy as we were looking at toys to keep him quiet but interested. This toy is perfect. It is great at teaching 3-dimensional thinking. You are not only building and stacking but also putting objects into other objects to create literal works of art. We were even able to create the WEDGiTS hopping frog (you push his legs and his whole body moves up and down). The deluxe set is perfect as it comes with two WEDGiTS sets. I would be afraid that with only a single set (15 pieces) you wouldn't be able to build as many structures. We enjoy creating our own structures but also copying structures that are depicted in the booklet that comes with the toy. I notice that there are add on sets. We may purchase these to broaden our building capability even further. All of our family enjoys this toy (ages 4, 8, 39, and 39).

Honey Bee Tree
Honey Bee Tree
Offered by Think Fast
Price: $18.80
45 used & new from $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun!, November 20, 2008
This review is from: Honey Bee Tree (Toy)
We received this toy as a gift from Grandma and Grandpa after our son's tonsillectomy. Our son is 4 and we absolutely love playing this game. As the other reviews have mentioned, it does take awhile to set the game up, but to avoid our son becoming bored during the set up time, I let him drop the bees into the tree while I'm inserting the leaves. This keeps him busy while I'm working. He collects the bees that fall through and drops them again. Our 8 year old daughter enjoys playing this as well.

Crayola Treasure Adventures - Nintendo DS
Crayola Treasure Adventures - Nintendo DS
Offered by Online Business Dudes
Price: $32.99
43 used & new from $2.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the Younger Child, August 17, 2008
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Our 4 year old enjoys playing this game. It includes coloring, puzzles, and dot to dot which teaches basic numerical order. Games for the younger child are hard to find for the DS and I was pleased that this one proved to be fun. It provided entertainment for our 4 year old son on a 3 1/2 hour plane ride.

Smart Kid's: Gameclub - Nintendo DS
Smart Kid's: Gameclub - Nintendo DS
10 used & new from $14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun For the Younger Set, August 17, 2008
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I purchased this game for our 4 year old. He loves playing it. Surprisingly enough, our 7 year old daughter also enjoys playing the "girl" version of this game which is in the same cartridge. It was money well spent. It includes puzzles, matching, counting, find the differences, driving, dress-up, and music to name a few.

Go Diego Go: Safari Rescue - Nintendo DS
Go Diego Go: Safari Rescue - Nintendo DS
Offered by DealTavern
Price: $10.86
68 used & new from $1.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun For a 4 Year Old, August 17, 2008
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
We purchased a Nintendo DS system for our barely 4 year old for a 3 1/2 hour flight (not including airport time) this summer. I struggled to find games for his age level and this game was perfect. It keeps him occupied and he truly enjoys playing it!

Queen of Swords
Queen of Swords
by Sara Donati
63 used & new from $0.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't Put It Down, October 27, 2007
This review is from: Queen of Swords (Hardcover)
It usually takes me months to read a long book since we have young children at home. However, I find myself reading this book whenever I can squeeze in the time. The story is involving and keeps the reader connected and looking for answers. The characters of Jennet and Hannah are strong and empowering. Ben Savard is a new character to this series of novels and is a great addition. I can't wait to see how this book ends and will be looking forward to the newest novel late next year or early 2009!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly What We Were Looking For, September 26, 2007
Our daughter's school is very specific on school supplies and we couldn't find this size ruled composition book anywhere locally. It arrived on time and was exactly what we needed for first grade!

Automoblox C9 Sportscar
Automoblox C9 Sportscar
Offered by Pick-Sure Perfect
Price: $36.65
13 used & new from $28.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Joy for a Two Year Old Boy!, February 14, 2007
This review is from: Automoblox C9 Sportscar (Toy)
We gave this to our two year old son for Valentine's Day. He absolutely loves it! The size of the car is perfect for small hands and even thought it's recommended for 3 and up, he seems fine with it. It rolls nicely on hard surfaces and even on our longer carpet. This toy combines a puzzle concept with shape sorter with blocks. Our son enjoys taking things apart and putting them back together and this car allows him to do so. You can almost feel your child thinking and processing his/her options when putting the pieces back together. The car is of superior construction and seems extremely sturdy. We can't wait to purchase a second vehicle so that he can interchange the parts and construct new and interesting vehicles.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4