ARRAY(0x9b80c7ec)

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

madison yates RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Champion Women's Spot Comfort Full Support Sports Bra, Energy Blue, 36DD
Champion Women's Spot Comfort Full Support Sports Bra, Energy Blue, 36DD
Offered by Essential Apparel
Price: $36.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Support and Comfort, March 24, 2014
I love these bras! They are very comfortable and have great support. After I had my baby, underwire bras were uncomfortable so I have been wearing these. For everyday wear I put them on the middle clasp but if I am doing anything very strenuous I put it on the tightest hook and am good to go!

Born Men's Ward Boot - 11 M - Black
Born Men's Ward Boot - 11 M - Black
Offered by Planet Shoes
Price: $112.49
3 used & new from $112.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and very comfortable, March 12, 2014
These boots look fantastic and my husband said they are by far the most comfortable dress boots he has ever worn.

Fintie Apple iPad Air Case - 360 Degree Rotating Stand Leather Case Cover with Auto Sleep / Wake Feature for iPad Air / iPad 5 (5th Generation) - Crocodile Hot Pink
Offered by Fintie
Price: $17.99
2 used & new from $13.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the look, hate the quality, March 12, 2014
I love the color and the pattern. However, I have had this for only 2 1/2 months and the spine is already cracking and peeling. I like the swivel feature. I do not like that it easily slips out of the grooves when standing it up either horizontal or vertical. Also, if you have swiveled the screen upside down and close the cover, the Smart feature does not work and does not turn the ipad off. You must have it turned the correct way for that feature to work.

AT-A-GLANCE 2014 Monthly Floral Panoramic Desk Pad, 22 x 17 Inches (89805)
AT-A-GLANCE 2014 Monthly Floral Panoramic Desk Pad, 22 x 17 Inches (89805)
Price: $20.08
7 used & new from $13.09

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Pretty, March 12, 2014
I love the different photos, they are all very nice. My only complaint is that the pages are loose and not all attached at the top. This makes it difficult to flip from month to month.

Simpson Racing 93000 Gavin Child Safety Seat
Simpson Racing 93000 Gavin Child Safety Seat
Price: $279.45
3 used & new from $279.45

3.0 out of 5 stars Just So-So, March 12, 2014
I have 2 Recaro seats and love them. My husband wanted this one so that's what we bought him. To begin with, Simpson does not make this seat. It is a Graco Nautilus 3 in 1 carseat. I find that very disappointing. If I had looked into it further, I may have found that information but I do not believe it is something they made easy to find. The neck protectors that say "Simpson" are not a soft fabric, they are plastic and scratchy sounding. The buckle is more difficult to get locked in and unlocked than my other seats. I do like that it will transition to other seats. In my opinion it is just an ok seat. Definitely nothing special and for the price I could have purchased a much nicer brand. Unless you just want something that says Simpson, I would not recommend it.

Margarita Mix - Delicious Frozen Drinks Made with Wine - Peach Bellini - By Wine-A-Rita
Offered by Etailz
Price: $11.75
6 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, March 12, 2014
I bought this mix for a party and I am so glad I did. Super yummy! We used champagne and they were pretty sweet. I would suggest putting more alcohol per batch than the box suggests. It is made to be frozen, that was one thing I didn't expect. You are suppose to blend the mix with the alcohol and then add ice.

BRICA Corner Bath Basket Toy Organizer
BRICA Corner Bath Basket Toy Organizer
Price: $14.79
13 used & new from $12.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not stick, March 12, 2014
I wanted to be able to give this product a 5 star rating, but it would not stick to the wall. All of the suction cups but one worked. Tried it on multiple areas of the tub but it would never stick. It is very cute though! I chose to return it to Amazon and there were no hassles.

The Big Wedding
The Big Wedding
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie!, October 31, 2013
I loved this movie. Very funny with an awesome cast. Lots of humor for all age groups. You won't be disappointed!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 27, 2013 3:03 PM PST

The Guardian
The Guardian
DVD
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie!, August 14, 2013
I really enjoyed this movie. It has a good story line with some humor. I definitely recommend it for anyone looking for a drama to watch.

Little Me Baby-Girls Newborn Little Me Cupcake Tutu Skegging Set , White/Red, 3 Months

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Cute!, January 17, 2013
This outfit is so cute on my daughter. I ordered the 3 month size but it didn't fit her until she was 5 months old. The tutu skirt is longer than I expected, the shirt is more of a tunic length.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3