Profile for Alfie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Alfie RSS Feed

Skechers Women's Shape Ups XF - Accelerators Lace-Up Fashion Sneaker,Silver Blue,7 M US
Offered by shoecity
Price: $57.39
4 used & new from $57.39

3.0 out of 5 stars Half Size Up too big, September 15, 2014
I ordered a half size up based on information on one of the reviews. As it turns out, my regular size fit just fine and the half size up was too big.

Aquation Xylitol Enhanced Spring Water, 33.8 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Aquation Xylitol Enhanced Spring Water, 33.8 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Price: $38.83

3.0 out of 5 stars Tastes like plain water, August 15, 2014
This tastes like plain water and was not very satisfying. I recommend xyWater even though it's more expensive, it tastes better and can curb the urge for a soda.

xyWater nutritional drink, pomegranate blueberry, 16 Ounce, 12 Count bottles
xyWater nutritional drink, pomegranate blueberry, 16 Ounce, 12 Count bottles
Price: $29.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, Satisfying and Good for You, August 15, 2014
I love this water. It's so delicious and satisfying. I got the blueberry pomegranate and it has a great taste and a lovely bouquet. I highly recommend it to everyone. I love to drink it during the day, especially after I've eaten lunch or a snack and can't get to brush my teeth. Swishing the water in my mouth gets it all clean and keeps my breath smelling fresh. I gave some to my mother who's got problems with dry mouth and this seems to be helping. While waiting for this order to come, I tried another brand of xylitol water and it tasted like plain water and was not nearly as good. XyWater is the best!

Accessorise(TM) Slim and Light Weight Kindle 4th Generation (Black) leather case with self-adhesion

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent design, July 9, 2014
This is the perfect cover for the basic Kindle eReader. The design is simple and functional, does not hinder any of the controls, is light weight, well made and attractive. Simply attach to the sticky tape provided on the right side of the cover, which holds the Kindle firmly in place. No mess and no struggling with trying to shove into corners and no fear of it falling out from the case. You can fold the front cover back and by flipping the enclosure tab backwards it will hold the front cover via the magnet closure - very handy for when you are reading. I highly recommend this cover.

Bull Hunter
Bull Hunter
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 4, 2014
This review is from: Bull Hunter (Kindle Edition)
mesmerizing story - Max Brand is a master story teller

Fabulous No-Guilt Desserts: From Sorbet to Chocolate Cake, Sin-Free Desserts for Every Occasion (Prevention Magazine's Quick & Healthy Low-Fat Cooking)
by Prevention Magazine Health Books
52 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Book Title is Misleading, July 8, 2013
With the title no-guilt desserts, I was expecting recipes with no sugar, no eggs, no gluten, no fat and was greatly disappointed. The recipes are only lighter versions of the traditional with sugar, butter, eggs and gluten. It would have cost more to pay shipping to return the book so I will just donate it to the library.

SPEIDEL Watch Band TWIST-O-FLEX Expansion Strech Metal Two Tone fits 10mm to 14mm - BONUS - 2 extra Spring Bars included
Offered by Milano Watchbands
Price: $6.00
3 used & new from $6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and Functional, June 6, 2012
Had a Speidel watch band on another watch so when I needed one for a new watch I looked for another Speidel band. So glad I searched on Amazon and found this band.

It's an excellent product, speedy delivery (got it in 3 days), and the price was very reasonable. Can't stop looking at my watch and admiring the band!! Highly recommend this product and all Speidel watch bands.

Rubbermaid 1297 M5-WHT Twin Sink Divider Mat
Rubbermaid 1297 M5-WHT Twin Sink Divider Mat

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Camper, June 6, 2012
I searched quite a while to find a sink saddle that would fit and look nice on my white porcelain sink. This did the trick, nice attractive design and the middle piece covered the entire length of the sink divider.

I was a bit leery of buying this based on prior reviews, but the suction cups work just fine. The trick is to place it just where you want it, then pour boiling water over it to mold the plastic to the shape of the sink divider, then wet the suction cups and press firmly to the sides of the sink.

This I Believe: The Personal Philosophies of Remarkable Men and Women
This I Believe: The Personal Philosophies of Remarkable Men and Women
by John Gregory
Price: $13.21
518 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book everyone should read, November 25, 2011
I first got the This I Believe II as a gift and was so moved by it that I purchased the original This I Believe. This series of books is thought provoking and makes you reflect on your life and what it all means to you. I highly recommend it to anyone who cares to take the time to go deeper and examine one's own values.

Dr. Fuhrman's Secrets to Healthy Cooking DVD
Dr. Fuhrman's Secrets to Healthy Cooking DVD
DVD ~ Joel and Lisa Fuhrman
Price: $19.95
12 used & new from $11.39

1.0 out of 5 stars Fan of the concepts but disappointed in DVD, November 25, 2011
I'm a great believer of Dr. Fuhrman's concepts but the DVD was disappointing. I agree with other reviewers that it was amateurish and seemed more like a commercial for the Vitamix blender. The DVD was definitely not worth the price, and the money would be better spent in getting his books with recipes.