Profile for Jon > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jon RSS Feed

God and the Gay Christian: The Biblical Case in Support of Same-Sex Relationships
by Matthew Vines
Price: $17.95
79 used & new from $12.83

5.0 out of 5 stars A beacon of hope for LGBT Christians!, July 2, 2014
Loved it! The information in this book is a beacon of hope for those of us LGBT who've been turned away from our churches and are trying to reconcile their faith with their sexuality. We don't have to live in fear, God does love and accept us just as we are, even if others don't. Never give up! The truth will set you free!

Wella Color Charm Liquid #0632 Medium Ash Blonde Haircolor
Wella Color Charm Liquid #0632 Medium Ash Blonde Haircolor
Offered by E-Scentials
Price: $4.98
16 used & new from $0.80

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, but doesn't work for all situations., July 2, 2014
Eh, it's alright. I used it on my bleached pale yellow hair and left it on for the full time, but it still had brassy tones. It didn't give my hiar the nice medium ashy look I wanted. I followed all directions to the letter.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 22, 2014 5:21 AM PDT

L'Oreal Quick Blue Powder Bleach 1 Lb
L'Oreal Quick Blue Powder Bleach 1 Lb
Offered by Natural Born
Price: $18.04
31 used & new from $15.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, July 2, 2014
Does what it says, very strong bleach. I used it to bleach my naturally dark brown hair to light blonde.

Colorful Neutral Protein Filler 4 oz.
Colorful Neutral Protein Filler 4 oz.
Offered by BLK Primetime
Price: $10.17
9 used & new from $6.59

3.0 out of 5 stars Will buy again, July 2, 2014
For me, this is more of an insurance policy. I haven't really noticed a difference in my hair, but from what I've researched, protein filler can help quite a bit.

Wella Color Charm Cream 20 Volume 32 oz. Developer
Wella Color Charm Cream 20 Volume 32 oz. Developer
Offered by BEAUTY IT IS
Price: $8.40
13 used & new from $5.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, July 2, 2014
Works well, nothing super special about it. Not runny and lasts a long time. Will buy again.

Source Naturals Wellness Formula, Herbal Defense Complex, 180 Tablets
Source Naturals Wellness Formula, Herbal Defense Complex, 180 Tablets
Price: $20.18
50 used & new from $19.63

5.0 out of 5 stars As close to a magic pill as you're gonna find!, July 2, 2014
My partner and I used to get sick pretty regularly like everyone else, at least a few times a year, but a friend of ours highly recommended Wellness Formula and so we gave it a shot. And wow, are we glad we did!

We have been taking two of these a day for maintenance for over four years and since then I can't even remember the last time either one of us was sick. Seriously, my friends and family and people at work are always catching something, whether it be a cold, or the flu going around, or a 24 hour bug, or whatever. But even being completely exposed, our immune systems remains strong and we don't get infected!

If we do ever start to feel unpleasant symptoms, we just up the dosage to 3 tablets every 3 hours until the symptoms subside. I swear by this formula and it's powerful, natural ingredients. Hasn't failed us yet and we feel great!

Volcom Men's Frickin Modern Stretch Chino Pant, Khaki, 29
Volcom Men's Frickin Modern Stretch Chino Pant, Khaki, 29

5.0 out of 5 stars Great material, pliable, nice fit., December 17, 2012
I loved the way these pants felt the moment I put them on. I'm 5'9", 140lbs and I usually get a size 29waist x 30inseam. The only thing is that they seem just slightly shorter than I'm used to even though I got my usual size. They didn't have other options for length. It's not noticeable, but I can feel they are a bit short. Not enough of a problem for me to return them however. I will certainly keep wearing them because I love how they fit throughout the hip and thigh, they are slim but not suffocating.

NCH Video Suite Software
NCH Video Suite Software

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product!, December 17, 2012
This review is from: NCH Video Suite Software (CD-ROM)
I know there have been some complaints about this software not working on laptops or whatever. But I've used the trials versions and loved how they worked so I decided to buy. I did in fact have issues with the auto setup feature, but I just did a little googling and found the solution and now the programs work perfectly and are all updated to the latest versions.

So If the CD doesn't autostart when you insert it into your computer, open the CD contents in windows explorer and look for the individual setup files for each program (i.e. D:/software/win/debutsetup) then double click on the program you want to install and follow the prompts and choose to update when asked. After setup make sure to register the program to get your activation codes and everything should work fine. The serial numbers for each program are on one of the papers that came with the software package.

Good luck!

Sure Fit Stretch Metro 2-Piece Sofa Slipcover, Espresso
Sure Fit Stretch Metro 2-Piece Sofa Slipcover, Espresso
Price: $129.99
6 used & new from $129.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Material, comfy and soft., December 10, 2012
I was impressed with the quality of this slip cover because it's plush, yet durable and has a nice simple pattern, which makes furniture look sleek and modern. My sofa is a love seat but it measures 74" arm to arm so I ordered the larger one, but it's a little loose, so I will order another in the smaller size in hopes that it will be a more snug fit. All in all I'm pleased and won't hesitate to purchase again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 23, 2013 10:13 AM PDT