Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Dani O > Reviews

Browse

Dani O's Profile

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dani O RSS Feed (San Francisco)

Page: 1 | 2
Modern Style Accent Side Table With Two Storage Drawers In Cappuccino Finish. (Item# Vista Furniture CF900463)
Offered by AtHomeMart
Price: $99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars ... again - my husband loves tinkering so it was fun for him and he made it look do-able, February 22, 2016
Had to assemble the table on our own with less instructions than Ikea but then again - my husband loves tinkering so it was fun for him and he made it look do-able. Otherwise the table looks great, perfect size, it's sturdy.

I Know HTML How To Meet Ladies Pickup Mens Shirt X-Large Forest Green
I Know HTML How To Meet Ladies Pickup Mens Shirt X-Large Forest Green
Offered by Vanguard Art
Price: $14.91
2 used & new from $14.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, December 26, 2015
Nice soft cotton, fits true to size, the perfect shade of green, the font and text size are perfect, we're very pleased with this shirt !! Highly recommend

Cuisinart TOB-40 Custom Classic Toaster Oven Broiler
Cuisinart TOB-40 Custom Classic Toaster Oven Broiler
Price: $63.99
59 used & new from $40.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Toasts very well, evenly - I just had to ..., July 2, 2014
Toasts very well, evenly - I just had to learn that a lighter setting is the way to go.
The only "down sides" I've found:
1. The knobs are not very well marked - it's a black slightly elevated plastic dash on top of the black dial which is supposed to indicate the setting you've chosen (which temperature, which toast/bake/broil setting, etc.) In other words, truly impossible to see. I used whiteout to draw a white line over it and now I can see which setting I'm choosing.
2. There is no timer - so I have to use an external timer for baking, broiling, warming, etc. Only the toast setting stops on its own, all the others you have to stop yourself and know when to do it - but that's ok, I have a kitchen timer which I can use.

Bluewater Gold Rush: The Odyssey of a California Sea Urchin Diver
Bluewater Gold Rush: The Odyssey of a California Sea Urchin Diver
by Tom Kendrick
Price: $16.95
36 used & new from $0.97

5.0 out of 5 stars It's as if you're listening to your kooky fun uncle tell his life story in anecdotes, July 2, 2014
It's as if you're listening to your kooky fun uncle tell his life story in anecdotes, talk about his old friends and their antics. Very entertaining story, and an easy read. Especially interesting to Californians who have been to / live in the areas he talks about.

Black & Decker TO1332SBD 4-Slice Toaster Oven, Silver
Black & Decker TO1332SBD 4-Slice Toaster Oven, Silver
68 used & new from $19.99

1.0 out of 5 stars The handle gets hot - unacceptable for a toaster oven, May 13, 2014
The whole point of a toaster oven is that it bakes or toasts things - it gets hot. So I would expect the handle which opens the door to be safe to handle - but not so. This handle gets too hot to touch with your bare hand! And there is no warning that the handle would get hot either in the instructions, nor on the toaster oven itself. I have had a toaster oven for years and never had this issue before this particular model. All my toaster ovens in the past had a handle which did not get hot so I could safely open the toaster oven door. So I know it's technically possible to design a safe model. I have no idea how this oven could have made it to the market with this egregious safety issue. Appalling.

DevaCurl Original DUO - One Condition 32oz + No-Poo 32oz
DevaCurl Original DUO - One Condition 32oz + No-Poo 32oz
Offered by BEAUTY IT IS
Price: $59.94
12 used & new from $54.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I won't put anything else in my cury hair but Deva products, March 27, 2014
I'm a curly hair girl and ever since I stumbled upon Deva salon and products, my hair has looked fabulous and it's been easy to manage. I won't put anything else in my hair but Deva. I love that it's all natural ingredients, very hydrating, my hair looks healthy, shiny, and it's very strong, never frizzy (I use Deva Angell hair gel in addition to the shampoo/conditioner.) I prefer the Angel line because I prefer the floral scent (the Arc Angel products have a citrus scent which doesn't work for me). Thank you Deva !!

Crystalux Crystal Stick Deodorant, 3.5-Ounces (Pack of 3)
Crystalux Crystal Stick Deodorant, 3.5-Ounces (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars not your traditional deodorant, but it works great every time, April 4, 2009
I've used this deodorant for a year now and I LOVE it. It's a little crazy to get used to, not at all your traditional deodorant. I read about the action of the crystals, I like that it's all natural. I've used this through bikram yoga (water pouring out of my pores), the gym, running around town (I'm always late so I'm always running), high stress work presentations (where I perspire), winter, summer, you name it - I never smell. I'm very happy with this product, would recommend it to anyone, it's the only deodorant I use.

Present Time Retro Espresso Tower Cups w/ Saucers in Retro Colors
Present Time Retro Espresso Tower Cups w/ Saucers in Retro Colors

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact storage, durable material, fun colors, April 4, 2009
Compact storage, durable material, fun colors. Not your traditional espresso cups, I like the personality "flare", I mix and match the cups with the saucers.

Dr. Bronner's & All-One Organic Lotion for Hands & Body, Lavender Coconut, 8-Ounce Pump Bottles (Pack of 2)
Offered by Eternity Essentials
Price: $17.98

4.0 out of 5 stars absorbs quickly, light scent, good moisture, April 4, 2009
This is a great lotion, lightweight so no greasy skin after putting it on. Absorbs quickly. Has a nice light scent which is lovely while you're applying the lotion and then you don't really smell anymore after your skin absorbs it. I have normal skin and this is plenty moisturizing for me.

J.A. Henckels International Eversharp Pro Stainless Steel Steak Knives, Set of 4
Offered by Chef's Arsenal/Market Warehouse
Price: $29.95
12 used & new from $25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars versatile knife for steak, fish, veggies, April 4, 2009
I just love these knives, the blade runs all the way through the handle for a balanced knife. The finely serrated edge cuts through anything and since the serrations are not too big, I can use this knife for fish as well as meat. This is a versatile knife which I use for cutting vegetables/fruits, as well as a traditional steak knife. The size is perfect, not too fat, not too thin, both men and women (dinner guests) seem to love it.

Page: 1 | 2