Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports
Profile for D. Lindsay > Reviews

Browse

D. Lindsay's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. Lindsay RSS Feed (MS)

Masterclass Professional Icing Set
Masterclass Professional Icing Set
Offered by Emporium-cookshop
Price: $39.99
5 used & new from $32.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong, lots of options, basically perfect, July 17, 2013
I had the P*mpered Ch*f version of this prior, and was SUPER disappointed in the quality of that item (being all plastic, one of the rings broke within a couple of months, meaning that every time I used it I have frosting leaking out the side and making a huge mess). This professional set is just that, professional. It's very strong and well constructed (nothing has broken and it certainly seems as though it will last a long time, not to mention you can squeeze cookie dough from it, so it has to be strong). There are lots of options for icing and cookie shapes. And it's very easy to clean. I'm really happy with this purchase (AND it arrived fasted than estimated, which was a bonus)!

Jelly Belly Jelly Beans - Hello Kitty 24 x 1 oz Boxes
Jelly Belly Jelly Beans - Hello Kitty 24 x 1 oz Boxes
Offered by International Coffee & Books
Price: $24.52
5 used & new from $18.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect goodie bag item for a Hello Kitty party, July 17, 2013
1oz of Jelly Belly's is plenty for kids and adults alike, and these made great additions to the goodies bags I made for my daughter's Hello Kitty themed birthday party. All the flavors are good (and good for kids, not spicy - i.e. no cinnamon or peppermint) and they come individually wrapped.

Hello Kitty 24 Count Decorated Cookie Tray
Hello Kitty 24 Count Decorated Cookie Tray

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but not delicious, July 17, 2013
These cookies are exactly as pictured - adorable. I ordered them for my daughter's birthday party (obviously Hello Kitty theme) and they were perfect. Every one arrived intact (they are individually wrapped and shipped in a tray that keeps them separated and protected). The only bummer was that they weren't all that tasty. They weren't bad, they just weren't good. The kids ate most of them, but didn't finish them (they are pretty large cookies), and none of the adults really liked them...

Nike Elite Running Stability Mens Style Sx4543
Nike Elite Running Stability Mens Style Sx4543
2 used & new from $37.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Mismatched sizes..., March 3, 2013
The fit is great for my right foot, but the left foot is larger and longer (about an inch higher in height). I use the ankle DriFit Nikes and love them and would probably have loved these compressions too, IF they had been a matched pair!

Go GaGa Messenger Bag - Black
Go GaGa Messenger Bag - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, July 27, 2010
I purchased this as a diaper bag when my second child was born. We cloth diaper, and it's perfect for carrying enough stuff for both my newborn and my 16-month-old (there is even a divider, which makes things easier on my husband). Really comfortable strap, perfectly sized bottle holders (I can fit my Nalgene in them), and it will have a second life as a laptop bag or carry-on for travel once my kids are out of diapers (in 2-3 years...)

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Typical so far, April 12, 2010
They have good design, but the rest is junk. We have a Krups coffee maker and a previous toaster that lasted 5 years until we wore out the buttons, but niether of display panels work or have ever, since purchase, kept time. This one though after 3 months of use is now useless, none of the buttons work and constantly displays toast when plugged in then goes blank after the default time to press start is over and nothing happens. We've pretty much exclusively used for the toast function and only a few days a week, so not even heavy usage can be blamed for this issue. I'd also like to add that it really does get too hot on the exterior, I'm betting that the cheap soddering on the panel is to blame for its current condition. This will be the last Krups item puchased in our household.

Manhattan Toy Wimmer-Ferguson Car Seat Gallery Travel Toy
Manhattan Toy Wimmer-Ferguson Car Seat Gallery Travel Toy
Offered by Gift Magic
Price: $11.45
14 used & new from $7.35

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for long trips with a new baby, July 15, 2009
Bought this for my 4.5-month-old son about a month ago before a long (12 hour) road trip. He was interested in the images right away. He definitely likes some better than others, so it's great to be able to change them out and move them around. He's always pleasantly surprised when he realizes that they are different. Now that he's older, he often "talks" to the images. We're able to use it even with a mirror (we just hang the gallery a little lower). My only complaint is the velcro - heat melts the glue and the gallery slips. We solved the problem by throwing away the velcro attachments it came with, punching a couple holes in the upper corners, and attaching it to the headrest with string.