Profile for Demian Lizza > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Demian Lizza RSS Feed (WILKES BARRE, PA, US)

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars For the child begginer, April 30, 2013
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
If you are 12 or older this is not for you. It' just too small. Therefore, I will say this guitar would make a perfect gift for a child who REALLY wants to play guitar. The pitch pipe is not good for much and the picks are HUGE. I suggest changing the strings to nylon; it doesn't look strong enough for the strings that come with it. After all, it is VERY cheap...

Stronghold Collection
Stronghold Collection
Offered by GBA Global
Price: $11.49
14 used & new from $5.47

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good game, but..., September 25, 2012
This game is a must have if you love real time games. You can build your castles with much freedom and there is no population limit as far as I can see.
But there are a few things that I think could have been better. First, If you are attacked with siege equipment, especially balistas and catapults, your walls are useless for they are easily destroyed; ANY foot soldier has attack points against walls. I would also have liked a world map in which you can trade with other kingdoms, but that's just MY preference.
On the other hand, the map editor is great and I love the estates structure of the game, where you can control other areas of the map and especilize your economy, although it's a drag that you can only build one storage per estate.
Altogether is a great game that deserves to be played.

P.S. I also own CivCity Rome and this game uses the same exact platform as CivCity. The maps graphics are the same and they even use the same music selection. But none of this affects the gameplay.

Glory of the Roman Empire - PC
Glory of the Roman Empire - PC
Offered by knightdiscounts
Price: $12.90
11 used & new from $2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars DOES NOT WORK FOR WINDOWS 7, August 16, 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I have tried installing it twice and when I try to play it it tells me that i'm missing a library file. I've done the research and it turns out that there is no patch for Win 7. So if you have Win 7, or, as I hear, Vista as well, just don't waste time and effort in this game.

Empire - Gold Edition - PC
Empire - Gold Edition - PC
10 used & new from $19.94

1.0 out of 5 stars What the F*#! is steam?!!!!!!!!!!!, May 3, 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
Ever since they started to talk about it i wanted to play it. I bought it and... seriuosly? You MUST have an internet connection AND you MUST install "steam". What is steam i'll never know and i don't want to know. It took me 3 FULL days to DOWNLOAD the game (makes you wonder why the cd-rom, right?, and after you install you don't need the cd). That's not all, the game was slow because it required an internet connection throughout (i have a rather old computer, 3 yrs old), even when you play solo. The ONLY good thing it is good for me is as a pick-up-duster on my shelf. Makes me think twice before buying Sho Gun II.

Medieval II and Rome ARE the best of the total war series...
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 9, 2012 2:30 AM PDT

Marshall MG15 Guitar Combo Amplifier - 8 Inch, 15 Watts, 2 Channels
Marshall MG15 Guitar Combo Amplifier - 8 Inch, 15 Watts, 2 Channels
Offered by goHastings
Price: $99.99
3 used & new from $89.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Great, April 11, 2011
I have an Epiphone SG and with this amp it sounds great. I wanted my guitar to have a blues kick to its sound and with this amp i have it. I also use it with a Bad Monkey Tube Overdrive to achive an Angus sound to it. Great buy!