Profile for Melissa Bolt > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Melissa Bolt RSS Feed

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Disney Sandwich Decruster Cutter School Lunch Easy Fun
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Disney Sandwich Decruster Cutter School Lunch Easy Fun
Offered by BigBoxOutlet
Price: $8.45
16 used & new from $4.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for sandwiches, May 15, 2015
Great for sandwiches! The bread needs to be big though for the entire cutter to fit. We also used it to cut out rice crispie treats and make sugar cookies. Great buy!

2012 Kinderbike Laufrad Balance Bike - RED
2012 Kinderbike Laufrad Balance Bike - RED
Offered by Balance Bike Shop
Price: $109.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for teaching balance, April 14, 2015
This review is from: 2014 Kinderbike Laufrad (Sports)
My 4 year old son loves his bike. He could ride it (slowly) right away with very little instruction & after a week he is already balancing and gliding. It was easy to assemble and is lightweight. The only compliant we have is the rubber gripes on the handle bars have already ripped from laying the bike down (after only a week of use!) but the rest of the bike seems to be very durable.

Dr. Perricone's 7 Secrets to Beauty, Health, and Longevity: The Miracle of Cellular Rejuvenation
by Nicholas Perricone
Price: $19.50
158 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Content, January 9, 2010
There is a lot of great content packed into this book. Dr. Perricone writes about the benefits to eating certain foods and taking specific supplements. I have been taking his advice and am very pleased with the results. After all, it can't hurt. The book is easy to read and understand. The language doesn't get too scientific on you, even though it is writing about the science of these foods and supplements. All of his recommendations are things that can actually be done, without too much effort.

Hunting the King
Hunting the King
by Peter Clenott
90 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Hunting The King, January 9, 2010
This review is from: Hunting the King (Hardcover)
This book was suggested to me through Goodreads by the author. It looked interesting since he said it was a lot like The Di Vinci Code (Which I loved). Truth is I just could not get into it. It was TOO much like the Code only the writing is not nearly as good. The word hack flooded my head as I tried (painstakingly) to get past the first few chapters. I wouldn't recommend the book. Unless maybe you didn't read The Di Vinci Code and you don't mind cheesy characterization.

Casio Women's LW200-7AV Digital Watch with White Resin Strap
Casio Women's LW200-7AV Digital Watch with White Resin Strap
Price: $14.23
19 used & new from $14.23

3.0 out of 5 stars Casio Women's Watch, January 9, 2010
This watch looks exactly like the photo. Very simple. The watch was inexpensive and I was just looking for something to wear to workout in. For these reasons the watch was fine. Nothing special but I don't have any complaints.

Samsung HT-Z310T 5.1-Channel Home Theater Surround Sound System (Set of Seven, Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, January 9, 2010
I purchased this system for my husband for Christmas. He was able to set it all up fairly easily. We did need to purchase another HDMI cable and longer speaker wires (the wires that came with the box were rather short for the back speakers). We live in a town home. The sound is great! This system made a huge difference in TV and Video watching. The DVD/CD player is also good. Everything is very easy to use. We were able to hook the system up to the TV, DVD player and Netflix (Roku) and our Ipod so now all of our equipment can be viewed/listened to with surround sound. I would strongly recommend this product.