Profile for UVMPT Mom > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 81

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

UVMPT Mom RSS Feed (Connecticut)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Ocean Blue Flexible Swimming Pool Vacuum Head 130021
Ocean Blue Flexible Swimming Pool Vacuum Head 130021
Offered by Pool Supply Town
Price: $24.69
7 used & new from $23.94

5.0 out of 5 stars NOT for pools with a liner., May 11, 2015
My review isn't on the product itself, as I couldn't use it, but I felt it was important to let people know that you can NOT use this type of vacuum head if you have a liner pool. It is for concrete pools ONLY. I just confirmed this with my pool guy-- there are sharp points on the sides where the wheels are that can RIP YOUR LINER. A costly mistake for the sake of a cheap vacuum head. I thought I could get away with it (based on what other reviewers said about being able to with a liner) but I was strongly advised to not use this product on my liner pool. Even though others have said it's OK, I just wouldn't chance it.

100 Pirate Coins - Gold and Silver Doubloon Replicas
100 Pirate Coins - Gold and Silver Doubloon Replicas
Offered by Beverly Oaks LLC
Price: $24.92
3 used & new from $24.25

3.0 out of 5 stars Waaaaaaay overpriced., May 4, 2015
I needed to find some "gold coins" that would sink to the bottom of a pool so that the kids at my son's birthday party could dive for "buried" treasure. These were the only ones I found that were real metal. I've gotta say, I'm pretty disappointed. I paid $24.97 for 100 coins and they just aren't what I was expecting. At the price of $0.25 each, I would expect them to at LEAST be the size and weight of a quarter. They are not. They are much much thinner than I was expecting, and much smaller. To get the affect I was looking/hoping for, I would need at least 200-400 of these coins but not at this cost! I just think they are a decent product but waaaaaaaay overpriced for what you get. Are they cool/authentic looking? Yes. Do they feel like real coins and clink like real coins? Absolutely. Are 100 of these worth $25? No freakin' way.

Wilton Cupcake Decorative Combo Pack, Pirate, 24-Pack

Offered by THE BT GROUP
Price: $34.09
2 used & new from $33.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Authentic looking but very flimsy., May 4, 2015
These swords are great in that they are very descriptive and real-looking. I will say that they are horribly flimsy. They wobble all over the place. But, for the price, they are great. Authentic looking and will likely go over well at my son's 7th birthday party. Time will tell!

Bulk Pirate Jewels and Gems, 1 Pound Bag, Approximately 160 pieces, Assorted Colors
Offered by E Classics
Price: $11.99
8 used & new from $11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not the shape you'd expect for "jewels", May 4, 2015
They're cute, but they aren't cut in a the classic "jewel"/diamond cut. They are almost rhomboid-looking. Weird... but the kids still liked them. Good for the price.

Sperry Top-Sider Women's Calla Navy Patent Sandal 11 M (B)
Sperry Top-Sider Women's Calla Navy Patent Sandal 11 M (B)
Offered by 6pm, LLC
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute flip flops!, May 4, 2015
LOVE these! Super comfortable!

6 Kids Luau Hula Skirts - Assorted -Color with Flower Waist
6 Kids Luau Hula Skirts - Assorted -Color with Flower Waist
Offered by 24hrservicecredit
Price: $14.04
11 used & new from $14.03

1.0 out of 5 stars DECEIVINGLY SMALL!, May 4, 2015
First of all, the picture of these skirts is SO deceiving. They didn't even get to MID-THIGH on my 8 year old. That's how short they are! They are SUPER tiny. I'm talking 3-5 year old TOPS. If you are ordering these for kids older than 5, don't bother!

Create For-Life Cotton Linen Decorative Pillowcase Throw Pillow Cushion Cover White Damask Prints Rectangle 12" * 20"
Offered by pillowbox
Price: $12.78
2 used & new from $10.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful pillow case!, April 27, 2015
beautiful and great quality!

The Wet Brush Detangling Shower Brush, Colors Vary
The Wet Brush Detangling Shower Brush, Colors Vary
Offered by Top Shelf Barber Supplies
Price: $7.52
45 used & new from $4.50

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for those with kids with long hair!, March 24, 2015
I don't know how they did it, but they really, truly managed to develop a brush that minimizes tears. This brush is a God-send!

Memorex MKS-SS2 SingStand 2 Home Karaoke System
Memorex MKS-SS2 SingStand 2 Home Karaoke System
Price: $60.03
10 used & new from $28.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Great karaoke system!, March 24, 2015
My daughter loves loves LOVES this. After reviewing about a hundred karaoke systems, I purchased this one and have been very happy with it. I like that it's its own stand and therefore doesn't take up any space on a counter or desk. I also like that it has a hookup for 2 microphones. But the best part is that it easily hooks up to an iPhone, iPad or iPod so that I don't have to keep buying karaoke CDs!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9