Profile for peculiarlykat > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

peculiarlykat RSS Feed

Just Dance 4 - Nintendo Wii
Just Dance 4 - Nintendo Wii
Offered by MOST WANTED
Price: $20.78
112 used & new from $4.22

4.0 out of 5 stars I've Lost 40lbs - Buy the Awesomeness, October 17, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Buy this game! At the very least, you'll have a blast! I bought the Wii just for the sake of playing the Just Dance games and since then, I've lost 40lbs and I never get tired of it. Best part: it typically doesn't feel like exercise! Just Dance 4 has much better choreography and is a lot more appealing. Personal favorite: One Direction's "What Makes You Beautiful". I didn't care for the song before this game and, right now, it is currently on repeat so there's so many layers to the enjoyment.

Issues: I do skip songs, though: I avoid the Just Sweat mode b/c it's limiting and I prefer dancing over aerobics. Even if the choreography involves it in the regular dances, I just don't want it to be so obvious. I personally prefer doing a roger rabbit than a lunge, sue me... Also, I wish some of the older song selections had more exciting dances but I think that "lack" brings in all types of players.

Overall: It's also great for parties, a rainy day or just a work-out but there's no doubt you'll enjoy the mess outta this game!
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 20, 2012 6:44 AM PST