Profile for Chris Rosewill > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Chris Rosewill RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
The Rawhide Express Peanut Butter Braided W.Ribbon Dog Chew, 24-Inch
The Rawhide Express Peanut Butter Braided W.Ribbon Dog Chew, 24-Inch
Price: $16.05

3.0 out of 5 stars My dog loved it but it was gone in a week., April 8, 2014
Maybe this chew was so good that she couldn't control herself and had to eat it that quickly. I was disappointed it was gone so quick but my dog did like it so I may purchase again in the future if the price is lower (under $10).

BEYOND: Two Souls
BEYOND: Two Souls
Offered by NYC Electronics
Price: $20.89
130 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars If you enjoyed Heavy Rain, This is a Must Play, December 24, 2013
This review is from: BEYOND: Two Souls (Video Game)
Very similar in gameplay to Heavy Rain. Overall in this game your choices/failures have a smaller impact on the story but it is still very enjoyable. Any fan of Heavy Rain or Quantic Dream must do themselves a favor and play this game.

Pilot [HD]
Pilot [HD]
DVD
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars By far the best pilot for the new series on amazon., April 22, 2013
The character development and humor in this pilot were superb. It made me laugh multiple times and they really nailed the characters. This was my favorite pilot and I really hope they pick this one to continue.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid at all costs unless you are within 10 feet of router., August 2, 2012
This got good reception when I was near the router but moving more than 10ft away and it took me 20 minutes to download Firefox at an average speed of 10kps. The internet speed is basically dial-up speed. It had good reviews so I thought it would suffice for me but I wish I would have gotten a better one to begin with instead of having to wait two days for the other one to ship to replace this and hopefully give me a better experience.

Better Than Ears Premium Dog Treats, Smoky Bacon Flavor, 36-Count Pouch
Better Than Ears Premium Dog Treats, Smoky Bacon Flavor, 36-Count Pouch
Price: $12.99
2 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog loved these treats, June 22, 2012
My dog loved these treats and I would purchase them again for her in the future. The only problem is my dog would leave small pieces on the floor which isn't a problem with hardwood floors but with carpet could get annoying.

MLB 12 The Show - PlayStation Vita
MLB 12 The Show - PlayStation Vita
Offered by Azteca Mercantile
Price: $7.99
123 used & new from $1.70

4.0 out of 5 stars The PS3 game in your hands with some shortfalls., March 10, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
As expected the graphics are not as good as the PS3 version but it is still the best looking handheld baseball game ever. The presentation or lack thereof is the big shortfall with this version. The game is basically on quick play which means no replays and no in-between pitches cut-scenes. The gameplay is identical to the PS3 version and that is what matters. There is also no Diamond Dynasty mode but all the other modes from the PS3 version make it in. If you have a Vita and are a baseball fan there is no reason not to purchase and if you have enjoyed The Show before you will enjoy the improvements that this game brings.

7:00 A.M. - 8:00 A.M. [HD]
7:00 A.M. - 8:00 A.M. [HD]
DVD
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The Greatest Season, March 10, 2012
This season was the high point for the series and if you watch any season it should be this one although watching all the seasons is highly recommended. There were surprises every episode and was never any really poor episodes.

3D Video Wizard Console with 2 Pack of 3D Adult Glasses
3D Video Wizard Console with 2 Pack of 3D Adult Glasses
Offered by TheFactoryDepot
Price: $37.95
13 used & new from $32.86

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product and good qualtity but bad loss of color., January 3, 2012
I tried out The Show in 3d and while it looked great the lag was unbearable. I don't know if it was a fault of the game or the video wizard but it made it unplayable. The 3d did look great though but I currently don't have any 3d movies to try it out with and my cable provider does not support ESPN 3d so I am unable to try that out either. I think this product should be good for movies and sports. Don't purchase to play your games in 3d as there is extreme lag.

***UPDATE
For the PS3 once I disabled the 24Hz playback mode the lag was a lot less. It does its job well but the loss of color really hurts and that is why it receives 3 stars still. However it does allow you to have an extra HDMI input to your TV. If and when I finally get to watch a 3D movie using this I will update.

***Update 1/24/2013
I finally got to try out a 3d movie (The Avengers) and I was very surprised how well the movie looked. After finally watching a movie in 3D I think this is a very good product for watching content in 3d without shelling out the extra money on a brand new TV. Although for video games it isn't so great but that is probably more to do with the technology in the game rather 3d Video Wizard.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 23, 2013 9:43 PM PST

Vivitar Alcohol and Ammonia Free LCD Screen Cleaner Kit
Vivitar Alcohol and Ammonia Free LCD Screen Cleaner Kit
Offered by Willoughby's Established 1898
Price: $9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Leaves a ton of streaks on screen., December 20, 2011
I got this cleaner because some drips of pop had spilled on the screen and I had not cleaned the screen since purchasing last August. It did leave smears but they are only noticeable when the screen is off or your looking off angle at it. When the screen is on it looks brand new. If you need to clean your laptop screen and are looking for a cheap cleaner this will get the job done but it will leave some streaks. It is not a huge deal as its only noticeable with the screen off. They give you plenty of cleaner and it should last for a few months or longer depending on your cleaning habits. I am sure you could find a product that left no streaks but for this price you probably won't get a better cleaner.

EMPIRE Black Rubberized Snap-On Cover Case + Screen Protector for Samsung Transform M920
Offered by Empire Case
Price: $3.79

2.0 out of 5 stars Breaks Easily, November 24, 2011
I had this product for less than one month when one of the pieces holding the case on broke off. It lasted less than three months before they all broke off and the case became useless. It does do a decent job protecting the phone but I expect a case to last longer than three months.

Page: 1 | 2