Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for onemomsopinion > Reviews

Browse

onemomsopinion's Profile

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

onemomsopinion RSS Feed (san francisco)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Ortopad Elite Girls Eye Patches - Patterns with Glitter Accents, Regular Size (50 Per Box)
Offered by Eye Care and Cure
Price: $20.75
2 used & new from $20.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for my girly girl!, April 9, 2016
Fun for my 5 year old! They are a bit too big for her, but we make them work. They come off easily enough, stay on well enough, and she loves picking the style each day!

WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER 391032 Clumping Litter Formula 28-Pound
WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER 391032 Clumping Litter Formula 28-Pound
Price: $24.99
29 used & new from $24.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't dry / clump well - needs more odor control, April 9, 2016
The odor and the clumping are not getting it done. I have a litter robot, and what gets deposited in the catch bag are wet and loose poos - and while I don't like strong perfumes, this has a natural, barn-y smell.. I am also suspicious that this litter has contributed to my allergies - I'm very sensitive to mold, so I'm wondering if that's it - I am not certain about that part of my criticism, although I stop sneezing when I switch to the clay-based. Regardless, this litter was not the one for us, continuing my search for the perfect litter!

Lotus Foods Gluten Free Rice Vegan Ramen & Miso Soup 3 Flavor 6 Bag Variety Bundle: (2) Millet & Brown Rice Ramen, (2) Forbidden Rice Ramen, and (2) Jade Pearl Rice Ramen, 2.8 Oz Ea (6 Tot)
Offered by PowerforApple
Price: $16.95
2 used & new from $16.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, March 6, 2016
My family is a big fan of ramen - but I have a kid who can't have gluten - was hoping this would be the solution, but it's not. Why can't I just buy top ramen flavor packets?? I even buy top ramen - and use the flavor packet with rice noodles from the Asian grocery. Shouldn't be that hard..
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 16, 2016 3:03 PM PDT

Für Elise, WoO  59 by Ludwig van Beethoven piano sheet music
Für Elise, WoO 59 by Ludwig van Beethoven piano sheet music
Price: $0.99

1.0 out of 5 stars And I'm supposed to be able to READ this small???, June 30, 2015
I have 20/20 vision. Maybe if I were an ant, this font would be an okay size -- but I cannot zoom in on the sheet music (it is unaffected by the font size controls) - which makes it useless. I cannot read it in miniature form! I would like a refund!!!

The Simple Living Handbook: Discover the Joy of a De-Cluttered Life
The Simple Living Handbook: Discover the Joy of a De-Cluttered Life
Price: $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars If you want to write a religiously-geared book, just put it in the title, October 1, 2014
I enjoy reading books about minimalism for inspiration to furthur purge and organize my home. The author had me with her for quite a while - but around 80% through - it became an oddly church-y book?! I had not picked up the book for religious inspiration. I glazed over her first few references, appreciating them slightly - but once it became the main thrust of her narrative, I finally had to put the book down. If you want to read a book about becoming a better Christian in addition to minimalism, this may not be a problem for you.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 25, 2014 8:23 PM PST

Clutterfree with Kids: Change your thinking. Discover new habits. Free your home.
Price: $5.38

4.0 out of 5 stars Good motivation for minimizing - but some emotional shortcuts, August 4, 2014
I enjoyed this book a great deal, as a parent who strives for minimalism in my own life - however I was struck by one chapter where the author did not dig deep -- the chapter that spoke of gifts given by those reluctant to follow the givers wishes - it seemed a bit vague and passive-aggressive. I surmised that it was because he had a family member who gave him trouble, but he wasn't fully comfortable sharing about it. One concrete anecdote would have helped his point - but without such evidence - it seemed odd: he put it out there - and then dropped it and started a new chapter. My advice is don't include that chapter - or realize that being an author means baring yourself a bit where it counts.

Lipper International 1164 Acacia Collection Oversized Reversible Wood Serving Tray
Price: $27.49
44 used & new from $21.30

2.0 out of 5 stars I have bought 2 of these in 3 years, January 26, 2014
I love this tray - it breaks my heart though. I have bought it twice in the past two or three years. Twice, it has slowly gotten loose on all it's joints, until finally it fails. And with the tiny little brads that hold the side pieces of the tray in place (and then block the grooves once it breaks), it seems tricky to fix because I'd have to plier out the brads. I don't feel like I can pay for this tray a third time - but not sure what else to buy - this bums me out!

Sophia Global Compatible Ink Cartridge Replacement for PGI-225 CLI-226 PIXMA printers including MX882 MG8220 MX892 MG6220 (2 Large Black, 2 Small Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, 2 Yellow)
Offered by SophiaGlobal-
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Canon MX880 owner!, April 8, 2013
My last printer (Epson Workforce) cost me SO MUCH MONEY in ink! I never found a suitable alternative to the proprietary cartridges. However for my Canon PIXMA (MX880) - these work just the same as the brand-name! Thank goodness - great value.

Huggies Pull-Ups Training Pants with Cool Alert, Girls, 3T-4T, 52 Count
Huggies Pull-Ups Training Pants with Cool Alert, Girls, 3T-4T, 52 Count
Offered by Box O' Mart
Price: $38.75
2 used & new from $38.75

4.0 out of 5 stars I think it works, January 9, 2013
I've been trying to break my daughter of the nighttime pull-up (although I must admit I'm not keen on changing the sheets with accidents). What drove my crazy was her not taking the pull-up off after waking up in the morning. She'd walk around with it still on under her PJs (and continue to pee in it for sport it seemed), until I nagged her to take it off since she's now "awake." I got these pull-ups in hopes that they would be less hospitable for her. She hasn't mentioned anything about these to me - she puts them on at night just fine - but I do notice that for whatever reason she never walks around in them after waking up in the morning - so for that reason, I see them as a success! (they don't however cause her to wake/change in the middle of the night - just no lingering in the morning)

Little Mommy Wipey Dipey Doll
Little Mommy Wipey Dipey Doll
Offered by BearNKat
Price: $75.00
4 used & new from $75.00

1.0 out of 5 stars very disappointing, January 4, 2013
I bought this doll twice. First time I hoped it was just a one-off problem (she only said 2 things) that I couldn't get it to work right. The second one I received worked better, but still did not function the way I would expect (once she started peeing, I couldn't reset her by wiping her, once she started drinking, I couldn't reset her by taking the bottle out - she kept making drinking sounds). Not easy, not straightforward, not satisfactory at all. I returned it the second time as well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3