Profile for Diana > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Diana RSS Feed

The Choice (Lancaster County Secrets Book #1): A Novel
The Choice (Lancaster County Secrets Book #1): A Novel
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The Choice, March 19, 2015
I never read anything by this author until now. I thoroughly enjoyed The Choice.

The Holy Bible, English Standard Version (with Cross-References)
The Holy Bible, English Standard Version (with Cross-References)
Price: $0.00

Offered by OutdoorEquipped
Price: $169.95
7 used & new from $169.95

4.0 out of 5 stars It is a good workbook but, December 15, 2014
Slid up and down on heel and was too wide. Exchanged for smaller size.

Willow Tree Our Gift
Willow Tree Our Gift
Price: $26.16
38 used & new from $22.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, March 13, 2014
This review is from: Willow Tree Our Gift (Misc.)
The figurine was for new parents and was as expected. The gift box was torn up when delivered and did not make a nice presentation. Disappointed in Amazon.

Ming's Mark SL1205-BLACK Black Full Back Folding Rocking Director's Chair
Ming's Mark SL1205-BLACK Black Full Back Folding Rocking Director's Chair
Price: $53.99
14 used & new from $44.27

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it, March 21, 2013
This is my second rocker. My first one did not wear out. My sister, who has back problems, liked it so well, I gave it to her. I really like this rocking chair because it fits me and is very stable for a rocker. The back of it supports the back just right. It doesn't recline. It has comfy arm covers, too. It's great for rv'ing. The bad part is everyone tends to grab it. Maybe I should invest in another one.

Grip N' Tip
Grip N' Tip
Offered by Consumer Solutions, Inc
Price: $6.99
4 used & new from $6.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, March 21, 2013
This review is from: Grip N' Tip (Misc.)
It is a good idea, but cheaply made. It broke before I could use it more than once. I had to hold it while using because it tilts over, otherwise.

Fitbit One Wireless Activity Plus Sleep Tracker, Black
Fitbit One Wireless Activity Plus Sleep Tracker, Black
Price: $90.85
49 used & new from $87.35

3.0 out of 5 stars It is just okay., March 21, 2013
I've used the fitbit for about 6weeks. I like it because it is light weight and small. I also like that I can charge it by plugging in to my computer. I doubt the accuracy of some features such as calories burned.
The omron pedometer is a better buy for the money. It's 1/4 the cost, counts steps accurately and actually let's you know how many we're considered aerobic steps.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Omron ped, March 11, 2012
I've been using this pedometer for four months. It works great. Once you set your stride length and select your time zone, you are ready. I enjoy using all the features especially the aerobic steps. It's been a wonderful motivator to keep me moving. If I see I haven't accrued enough steps, I get out there and pump those legs. It keeps a daily track up to a week. I like knowing number of steps, aerobic steps, calories burned and miles I've put in each day just by touching the mode button. It resets back to 0 about midnight all by itself. The next morning I just clip it onto my pocket or waistband and go. I've compared the numbers to my treadmill and they match. One note of caution~ it counts only forward steps, not kicks or knee lifts, etc. Cool gadget!