Profile for sarx2 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

sarx2 "pusspuss" RSS Feed (dallas)

Vibratex Thunder Cloud Extra Large Dual Vibrator
Vibratex Thunder Cloud Extra Large Dual Vibrator
Offered by iShopHappy
Price: $119.08
13 used & new from $113.18

5.0 out of 5 stars The Biggest Vibrator I've EVER Seen !!!!!!!!, November 14, 2009
It's like thunder, lighting, the way you love me is frightning !!!!! I know enough already, seriously this is by far without any doubt the most enormous vibrator EVER!!! The glans is frigging HUGE !!!! O.K. now the good part , Thundercloud lives up to it's name huge, filling and powerful but soft. Fun play for two or solo. So let the rain begin and bring on mighty Chief Thundercloud !!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 31, 2012 9:33 AM PDT

My Celebrator Vibrator Sex Toy for Women,highly Orgasmic
My Celebrator Vibrator Sex Toy for Women,highly Orgasmic
Offered by Prime Discount
Price: $43.54
5 used & new from $43.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable Clit Stimulation, November 13, 2009
Well, well, well what can I say about a clit vibrator that has you super aroused from the start!!! Placing it right under the clit is a mind bending sexual experience . I am usually very aware and have alot of control over my orgasms but this baby is like a rocket ship to the moon!!!! We're clear for take-off !!!!!

Squirms, Screams and Squirts: Going from Great Sex to Extraordinary Sex
Squirms, Screams and Squirts: Going from Great Sex to Extraordinary Sex
by Robert J. Rubel
Price: $17.96
47 used & new from $8.03

1.0 out of 5 stars Sorry, I thought this was a dud, November 13, 2009
I bought this as a gift for my husband . I thumbed thru but my husband read it. Sorry but any tips in here were things we already knew did or had heard about. Not very much on female ejaculation as the title suggests. No offense to anyone but I guess it's all about "what you know and who you blow"!!! We will continue on our search for erotic info.

Sue Johanson Super Head Honcho
Sue Johanson Super Head Honcho
Offered by Lovey Tool
Price: $10.35
71 used & new from $8.94

5.0 out of 5 stars MIND BLOWING HANDJOB, September 18, 2009
THIS IS AN AWESOME MALE MASTURBATOR!!!!! I bought this to replace the original Head Hancho which we thought was great but, this one is far better. It's longer and has more suction chambers. When used in conjunction with a warming lubricant and expert hand techniques employed by yours truly Hubby was very happy indeed. As far as any comparison to the fleshlight Hubby likes this one better because he can feel my hand through the material. If you enjoy hand jobs this is the perfect toy for you.

We-Vibe Personal Massager
We-Vibe Personal Massager
Offered by Legacy Publishing
Price: $45.99
5 used & new from $45.99

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPER HOT TOY FOR TWO, September 18, 2009
I purchased this toy as a mutual birthday gift for my husband and I. We're both Virgos. To say this toy is revolutionary is putting it midly. What a great concept for a couples toy. We both loved it and thought it made hot sex alot hotter. Very quite and EASY to use. I loved the pleasure ripples and felt that it made my orgasm very intense. I was on the We-Vibe website and there were a few hints about a next generation toy !!! I CAN'T WAIT.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 19, 2013 3:04 PM PDT

Doc Johnson Lucid Dream #14 Multi-Speed, Waterproof G-Spot Vibrator, Twist-bottom Control
Price: $9.57 - $44.38

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW WOW WOW, September 18, 2009
OMG This is BY FAR the best g spot vibrator EVER. Very intense orgasms. Use lots of tingly lube. YOU WILL LOVE IT !