Profile for Julie Kuhlmann > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Julie Kuhlmann "psychojockchick" RSS Feed (Liberty Lake, WA United States)

Page: 1 | 2
AZ Patio Heaters HLDS01-CGT Tall Patio Heater with Table, 87-Inch, Hammered Bronze
Offered by Great Household
Price: $123.69
16 used & new from $123.69

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm in real estate and this is my "go-to" for ..., July 7, 2014
I'm in real estate and this is my "go-to" for a housewarming gift. I have ordered around 6 of them with no issues.

Uniflame WAD997SP Aged Bronze Outdoor Firebowl with Lattice Design
Uniflame WAD997SP Aged Bronze Outdoor Firebowl with Lattice Design
Offered by Cymax
Price: $89.27
48 used & new from $76.60

3.0 out of 5 stars but over all a good value for the price, July 7, 2014
A little flimsy and difficult to line up properly during assembly, but over all a good value for the price.

Fuschia Hot Pink Suspenders
Fuschia Hot Pink Suspenders
Offered by TOUCH
Price: $6.29
6 used & new from $1.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply made. Was hoping these would hold up ski ..., July 7, 2014
Cheaply made. Was hoping these would hold up ski pants. One arrived with the clip not working at all and after 2 uses they were completely worthless.

Orajel Instant Pain Relief for Cold Sores and Concealer Medicated Brush
Orajel Instant Pain Relief for Cold Sores and Concealer Medicated Brush
Offered by Markdown Mania
Price: $24.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 7, 2014
Best invention ever.

FURminator Short Hair deShedding Tool for Cats, Small (102001)
FURminator Short Hair deShedding Tool for Cats, Small (102001)
Price: Click here to see our price
12 used & new from $26.56

5.0 out of 5 stars I feel like I've got 2 extra kitties with the piles of ..., July 7, 2014
I feel like I've got 2 extra kitties with the piles of fur it creates. Just don't comb too hard as the fine points will irritate the kitty.

Tachikara Sof-Tec Shamrock Indoor/Outdoor Foam Backed Panel Volleyball
Tachikara Sof-Tec Shamrock Indoor/Outdoor Foam Backed Panel Volleyball
Offered by Volleyball Mecca
Price: $11.99
9 used & new from $11.08

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a NICE soft ball, July 7, 2014
My girls are 9 & 12 in their first year of volleyball and they each have their own. This is a NICE soft ball. I have been playing for decades and this is a perfect ball for beginners that don't result in bruised and sore forearms. It seems to be holding up after 2 months of continuous play ... even outdoors. I would absolutely recommend this ball. And all the girls on their teams think the designs are super cool.

Omega Paw Pearilized Pebble Hungry Pet Mat
Omega Paw Pearilized Pebble Hungry Pet Mat
Price: $12.48
3 used & new from $6.40

3.0 out of 5 stars Not wide enough for our water & food self-feeders, ..., July 7, 2014
Not wide enough for our water & food self-feeders, but I kept it anyway because I was too lazy to try to find anything else. It would work for smaller bowls.

John Frieda Frizz Ease Smooth Start Repairing Shampoo, 10 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 2)
Price: $5.37
9 used & new from $5.37

3.0 out of 5 stars It was great in taking care of my dry hair, July 7, 2014
It was great in taking care of my dry hair, but after repeated use I noticed I my hair felt greasy. Good for use between regular shampoos.

15.6" Anti-glare Screen Protector for Laptop Notebook 15.6 Inch (345mm * 194mm)
15.6" Anti-glare Screen Protector for Laptop Notebook 15.6 Inch (345mm * 194mm)
Offered by Soliport
Price: $17.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 7, 2014
Works like a charm!

OmniMount NCLP60T B Low Profile Tilt TV Mount for 23-47-Inch Flat Panel TVs - Black (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Vanns
Price: $79.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Quality features & engineering but..., January 31, 2014
The Good: I like the way the wall bracket has a single, top-mounted bar, so the TV hangs below it. Clever tilting and locking features. Very sturdy.

The Bad: The wall-mounted bar is WAY too short to accommodate the TV sizes claimed. I am only mounting a 37" TV, right in the middle of the size range, and even after switching the TV mounts right & left (to move the mounting holes to the outside and the brackets closer together), they are two wide to get a full bite on the wall bar.

More Bad: Probably a translation error, but my manual said to drill 3/8" pilot holes, and they were WAY too big so I had to drill a 2nd set of holes in my wall. Check the size of your lag screws and find the appropriate bit size before drilling. I now have to repair two sets of holes, because this thing is going back to Amazon.

Page: 1 | 2