Profile for Jason > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 216

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jason RSS Feed (NC, USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Playing to Win: How Strategy Really Works
Playing to Win: How Strategy Really Works
by A. G. Lafley
Price: $16.84
127 used & new from $6.69

4.0 out of 5 stars ... energize your mind and get you thinking more so like the content creators mind, June 23, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Quick airplane read that will help energize your mind and get you thinking more so like the content creators mind.

It's a customer oriented approach that melds seamlessly with the way customer service is trending these days.

It's good to go back through the basics, I read this on a quick trip back and forth on the plane, it's nice to have a full overview to remind yourself of basics and get re-grounded.

I found myself taking two sets of notes, one off the book, and one on ways I would implement within my business.

I recommend buying stickies.

The Customer Rules: The 39 Essential Rules for Delivering Sensational Service
The Customer Rules: The 39 Essential Rules for Delivering Sensational Service
by Lee Cockerell
Price: $14.96
72 used & new from $4.03

5.0 out of 5 stars I love how it is broken down into easy to maintain ..., June 23, 2015
Daily Reading,

I used to be a team leader at a call center and used this book daily to inspire my agents to greatness. I still have it on my desk and browse through it quite often, the principles are sound.

I love how it is broken down into easy to maintain chunks, it makes utilizing the information even more useful.

Depending on the situation or response generated from a customer interaction we would replay the event, often times I could pull from the book and utilize this as a guide to showcase how good should be.

Great book, don't just buy it, buy 20 copies and give them to your employees, especially anyone who is new to joining your team

SPIGEN SGP SGP10044 Linear Metal Crystal Case for iPhone 5/5S - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Metal Slate

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Case, I had a lifeproof case and hated ..., June 23, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Perfect Case, I had a lifeproof case and hated it due to the fact that I couldn't use my headset port. It also somehow jammed in causing issues where my phone would only register me using a headset rendering my phone useless.

This case was not only stylish but has also protected it against multiple drops, Spigen is a great brand if you're looking for a case for your phone you cannot go wrong here

Kensington K39565US Proximo Fob and Tag Starter Kit for iPhone 4S/5 - Retail Packaging - Black
Offered by antonline
Price: $55.37
28 used & new from $28.99

3.0 out of 5 stars it's good for when you're needing to get to something and ..., June 23, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
No issues on the iphone 6plus. I use this to keep track of multiple devices, it's good for when you're needing to get to something and have to pack it up (moving / trip / etc) as it makes finding that object or objects 10x quicker.

Battery has needed to be replaced a few times by now, not much of an issue, haven't had any syncing issues, but I don't use it daily, I experience similar problems posted below at times, but usually turning the device off and on again and same with phone usually solves it.

if it's on sale grab it!

AmazonBasics Executive Stylus for Touchscreen Devices - Silver
AmazonBasics Executive Stylus for Touchscreen Devices - Silver
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 star stylus, January 24, 2013
This stylus exudes class, from the light silver design to the high end ergonomics of a top class pen, this stylus has you covered, and the price is soo low you can't pass it up.

By two my girlfriend loves mine & uses it for her phone when walking outside with gloves on in the cold, highly recommended

Crystal Light Mocktails Margarita, 1.62-Ounce (Pack of 4)
Crystal Light Mocktails Margarita, 1.62-Ounce (Pack of 4)
Offered by Spencer's Specialty Shoppe
Price: $33.00
6 used & new from $27.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great taste, December 20, 2012
I love that crystal light is working on making new flavors to spice things up, this is a new and interesting flavor

It's mocktails margarita and while it doesn't taste like a margarita, it does have a nice and unique taste

Creative Sound Blaster Recon3D THX PCIE Fatal1ty Pro Sound Card SB1356
Creative Sound Blaster Recon3D THX PCIE Fatal1ty Pro Sound Card SB1356
2 used & new from $75.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing sound quality, December 20, 2012
This card is one of the best performing cards you can get, it's very high end and makes the the sound come to life

Playing games, listening to music, and even just watching some movies, the sound comes to life, it's very easy to install and looks awesome inside any case, you can't go wrong with this combination easily worth the cost

MANGROOMER Stainless Steel Detail Groomer
MANGROOMER Stainless Steel Detail Groomer
Price: $11.99
13 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile, December 20, 2012
Eyebrows, nose, sideburns you name it this does it all, it's sleek doesn't take up much room and does exactly what it is supposed to do.

I had some mangroomer products before but was always wanting to get more, but this one has 3 attachments in one, which is quite awesome and packs away quite well, great for trips

Hawaiian Tropic Sunscreen Silk Hydration Moisturizing Broad Spectrum Sun Care Sunscreen Lotion - SPF 30, 6 Ounce
Offered by TOP DEALS
Price: $9.89
24 used & new from $2.30

4.0 out of 5 stars Great lotion, December 20, 2012
Smells great, has your skin feeling smooth and it has SPF protection built right in.

The bottle isn't that big but a little bit of the lotion goes a long way

Belkin Grip Candy Sheer Case / Cover for iPhone 5 and 5S (Black / Green)
Belkin Grip Candy Sheer Case / Cover for iPhone 5 and 5S (Black / Green)
Price: $14.99
11 used & new from $3.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, December 20, 2012
The iPhone is a beautiful thing, however with the 4s I used an otterbox and it made my nice sleek phone weigh a lot and not look beautiful at all

This case with the 5 is perfect, feels light brings the screen to life and fits in my pocket I love it and the green is easy to spot couldn't be happier

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20