Profile for Island Girl > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Island Girl "Diva" RSS Feed (San Diego, CA)

How to Turn Your Dog into a Horse: The Option to Owning a Horse
How to Turn Your Dog into a Horse: The Option to Owning a Horse
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very fun read for both dog and horse lovers, March 15, 2015
Finally, a book to show us how! I've always wanted my own horse but so far I've been blessed with dogs. The book is a very entertaining read. It's obvious the author is quite a horse enthusiast as well as a dog lover.

Super Snouts Lipped Mussel Powder Supplement, 3-Ounce
Super Snouts Lipped Mussel Powder Supplement, 3-Ounce
Price: $16.60
11 used & new from $11.90

5.0 out of 5 stars No complaints, March 14, 2015
If my dog likes it, I like it!

Disguise Women's Disney Maleficent Movie Christening Gown Deluxe Costume, Black, 8-10
Offered by Great Price Fast Service
Price: $26.00
33 used & new from $13.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun outfit, November 12, 2014
I'm a size 6 but ordered a size 8 just to be on safer side. It fit the way I wanted it to. Excellent fun way to wear this costume.

Captain Phillips
Captain Phillips
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, February 6, 2014
Tom hanks did a very good performance. It was suspenseful and awesome depiction of what went on during the whole ordeal.

Secrets of a Restaurant Chef Season 9
Secrets of a Restaurant Chef Season 9
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and informative, June 27, 2013
What's not to like? Ann is talented and also entertaining to watch. I would love to see more episodes from other seasons.

Metalware Open Country Beef Jerky Works Kit
Metalware Open Country Beef Jerky Works Kit
Offered by Goodman's
Price: $17.54
6 used & new from $17.54

4.0 out of 5 stars Jerky Lover's Treat, January 9, 2007
It is excellent for making jerkies from ground up meat. I am a vegetarian but I bought this tool to make "dog treats." It is very easy to use and it really makes good jerky (that's what my dogs tell me).

Omron HJ-112 Digital Pocket Pedometer
Omron HJ-112 Digital Pocket Pedometer
Offered by Multistreamz llc
Price: $57.50
20 used & new from $52.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this pedometer!, January 9, 2007
I have no doubt this is the best pedometer and what an excellent price! I use mine every single day (that's the whole idea, isn't it?) I train for triathlons and this pedometer motivates me to really push myself and reach my goal of 15,000 steps a day especially during non-triathlon training days.

California Sol Food Casual Cooking from the Junior League of San Diego: Food photography by Frankie Frankeny
by Junior League of San Diego
Price: $22.06
55 used & new from $2.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, October 28, 2005
California Sol Food is my favorite cookbook with easy to follow recipes, beautiful photos, delicious results!!! I have a huge collection of cookbooks but I have found this book to be perfect for casual but elegant entertaining, San Diego style.