Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for MommyofTwoandaDog > Reviews

Browse

MommyofTwoandaDog's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MommyofTwoandaDog "Jill" RSS Feed (Baltimore, MD)

Biore sarasara UV Perfect Face Milk Sunscreen 30ml. SPF50 + PA+++ for Face
Biore sarasara UV Perfect Face Milk Sunscreen 30ml. SPF50 + PA+++ for Face
Offered by tokyo book center / worldwide quick delivery
Price: $13.33
15 used & new from $11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, November 26, 2011
Very nice but the bottle is so tiny! Literally it is like a sample travel size and costs a lot. It took a long time to arrive from Japan.

The product itself is great! It truly is a matte sunscreen. It has a very strong alcohol like odor but it doesn't bother me nor does it linger. Because of the price, I will not likely repurchase. I will be looking for a matte sunscreen that I can buy in the US.

Polly Pocket Polly-Tastic Jumbo Jet Playset
Polly Pocket Polly-Tastic Jumbo Jet Playset
Offered by MEGA ToyLand
Price: $89.99
4 used & new from $72.89

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Junky!, December 29, 2008
My daugher received this gift on Christmas from her grandmother. The quality of the plane leaves much to be desired. The entire left side of the plane has fallen off several times, the wings continuously fall of and the toy itself if very unstable. When my 4 year old daughter turns the handle for the runway, the whole plane shakes and all of the furniture that is set up in the various rooms falls over of off entirely. The fabric clothes are virtually impossible to place on the doll - they keep falling off. All in all, I am very disappointed and my daughter is frustrated. I'm glad this was a gift; otherwise, I would feel as if I were totally ripped off!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Toy, October 31, 2008
My 5 year old son received this toy from Santa and really likes it. He especially likes shooting the cannons and lowering the anchor. He has been playing with this toy more than the other toys he received for Christmas.

Great Explorations 3-D Solar System
Great Explorations 3-D Solar System
Price: $17.58
33 used & new from $14.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this toy, December 28, 2007
I bought this set for my 4 year old son. He really enjoys learning about the solar system and can name all of the planets. Every night, we would say our prayer and then say goodnight to each of the planets. He loved this little ritual. Before I knew it, my 2 year old daughter also knew all the names of the planets. The only complaint I have is that they are not as durable as I would like. Because the larger planets snap together, they come apart fairly easily. Overall, I would highly recommend this set. My son enjoyed taking the various planets for show & tell at his preschool.

9 used & new from $51.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Toy, December 28, 2007

Calico Critters: Backyard Swing & Playset
Calico Critters: Backyard Swing & Playset

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but frustrating, December 28, 2007
We gave this set to our 3 1/2 year old daughter for Christmas. The critters are adorable; however, we are disappointed with the Backyard Swing & Playset. The critters will not stay on the swing - they either fall off, or the swing tips over when they are on. It is also difficult to get the critters to stay on the see-saw. Overall, my 3 1/2 year old became frustrated because she could not get the critter to stay on the swing & playset. She ended up using the critters in the Littlest Pet Shop sets and in the Fisher Price Lovin' Family Twin Time dollhouse. On the plus side, it does appear to be sturdy and is very cute.