Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Profile for Cerileen > Reviews

Browse

Cerileen's Profile

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cerileen RSS Feed (chicago, il)

Page: 1 | 2
Ez Sox Kids Animal Socks (medium, Monsters)
Ez Sox Kids Animal Socks (medium, Monsters)
Offered by EZ SOX
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend although ill be curious if they stand the test ..., October 10, 2014
Cute and getting my 2.25 year old interested in taking ownership for getting dressed. Highly recommend although ill be curious if they stand the test through many washes etc. So far so good.

Babyganics Face, Hand & Baby Wipes, Fragrance Free, 400 Count (Contains Four 100-Count Packs)
Price: $12.74
16 used & new from $12.74

1.0 out of 5 stars major downgrade from thick n kleen babyganics product, October 10, 2014
This appears to replace the thick n kleen wipes which is a huge downgrade. I used the thick n kleen from 2012-2014. They were slightly quilted and quite substantial. One almost always did the job. They also truly seemed un scented. Honestly I liked them so much that they could have doubled the price.This new version really let us down. You need to use multiples (so I guess the price did double). Same wimpy smelly wipes that everyone sells. Etc. I feel like I got the bait and switch especially with no mention of the old product on the babyganics website. This means no acknowledgement of change in sheet although some ingredient changes are alluded to ('now with blah blah blah....'). I guess im price shopping now instead of brand loyal. Bye bye babyganics. (I really hope someone posts a comment and tells me im all wrong and where to get my beloved product. I might be ashamed of my impassioned and wrong review but my baby's tush will be fresh and easy to care for again!)

Little Tikes Bubbly Bath Stew
Little Tikes Bubbly Bath Stew
4 used & new from $72.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen Play - learn vegetables, mimic kitchen activities, November 11, 2013
Pretend play - Our 17 month son is curious about what Momma does in the kitchen, so this gives him an opportunity to 'stir it up' like Momma does.
Bathtub fun - The ladle, tablespoon, and bucket provide tons of water fun... he loves emptying and filling containers.
Design - nice bright colors and simple designs... I hate toys that look like a hot mess because of too much graphic art. and the veggies are sort of realistic versus cartoonish, which I hope will inspire him to be more familiar with healthy foods.
Concept is cute - Alphabet soup!
Size - the size of this toy is just right for little hands.

Crayola 24 Ct Washable Crayons
Crayola 24 Ct Washable Crayons
Offered by My Great Goods
Price: $5.49
47 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So far wiping off every surface easily!, October 22, 2013
These crayons wipe easily from our floors, table, and counters without sacrificing vibrancy and color selection.They are perfect for my 17 month old.

ALEX Toys Little Hands My First Scribble
ALEX Toys Little Hands My First Scribble
Price: $10.52
20 used & new from $10.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect starter coloring book, October 22, 2013
Blank pages alternate with 'inspiration' pages, for example the basic outline of a plate and silverware. A real little guy can just scribble without the distraction of too many lines like a traditional detail oriented coloring book with more sophisticated pictures. A bigger child can engage in imaginative play, like drawing in their favorite dinner.

OluKai 'Ohana Sandal - Men's Black 13
OluKai 'Ohana Sandal - Men's Black 13
Offered by IslandSurf
Price: $64.95
30 used & new from $58.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Love em, July 13, 2013
Would buy these again. I've actually walked in the woods with these and no issues. I like they way they feel on my feet. Lil pricey for some FF but I like em

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars green, healthy, ergonomic, functional, clean, pretty colors, December 19, 2012
Fits nicely in palm of my hand, which is handy when feeding baby. Round shape also easy to scoop out of.

Holmes BCH9212R-NU Bionaire Remote Control Tower Heater with Remote, Medium, Black
26 used & new from $25.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Check that your fuse allows for the amp requirement... I suppose this applies to all mini heaters, December 18, 2012
Make sure you have the amps. This product blew our fuse everytime. The directions state that 10 amps are needed. Our fuse in the related area of the house15 amps. Basically, we could not run any other appliance at the same time (TV in our case).

Otherwise, the unit was easy to start the first time (you have to screw on the little black base), easy to run, and provided toasty heat for the small room we had intended for it. Users are advised to keep the unit 3 feet from basically anything (walls, furniture, etc.). That information may also influence whether it is suitable for what you have in mind so I thought I'd note it.

Needing so many amps is not technically a product flaw and might not be an issue in other homes, but I wish the requirement had been stated better / somewhere in the product description. I also think my expection/assumption that a compact product like this would be suitable for my home's energy availability was reasonable. Hence 3 stars.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 7, 2016 9:03 PM PST

B&R Plastics 101-6AS-ASST EZ Foldz Step Stool - Pack of 6
B&R Plastics 101-6AS-ASST EZ Foldz Step Stool - Pack of 6
Price: $62.60
6 used & new from $61.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy, September 10, 2010
Probably about 200pds is the max on this thing as we had one break when a heavier person used it. It's less fuss than the full blown step stool and tucks easily into any nook or cranny in a closet. We love it and use it for reaching top shelves, etc. Probably great for kids at the bathroom sink, etc, too. Very light weight.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars quick drying!, September 10, 2010
Dries my hair so much faster than my old school dryer. I do my hair more often as a result. In a pinch, four minutes to go from a 8 or 9 to a 2 on the wet scale, although that involves no styling. I have medium length, straight hair.
My thumb accidentally hits the cool jet button often, if you want to split hairs. The button stays depressed until you click it again.
Very happy!