Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for S. Quackenbush > Reviews

Browse

S. Quackenbush's Profile

Customer Reviews: 71

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. Quackenbush RSS Feed (California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Against the Sun
Against the Sun
DVD
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars but I enjoyed watching it, October 25, 2015
This review is from: Against the Sun (Amazon Video)
Very similar to other "lost at sea" movies, but I enjoyed watching it.

The Prince
The Prince
DVD
Price: $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice action/drama, October 8, 2015
This review is from: The Prince (Amazon Video)
My son and I were looking for a movie to watch on a lazy Saturday afternoon and we enjoyed watching this. A decent amount of action, but also a good plot line.

Rolodex Mesh Collection Stacking Sorter, 5-Section, Black (22141)
Rolodex Mesh Collection Stacking Sorter, 5-Section, Black (22141)
Price: $11.88
73 used & new from $8.24

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but a little unstable., October 8, 2015
This serves its purpose. I was a little disappointed when I opened the box that some of the "slats" were already bent. They bent back pretty easily, but they're hard to get perfectly straight and it feels like over time they will break if I need to continue to adjust them. For the price, it is a decent product.

Philips SDV1125T/27 Indoor HDTV/UHF/VHF/FM Antenna
Philips SDV1125T/27 Indoor HDTV/UHF/VHF/FM Antenna
Price: $14.58
16 used & new from $7.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, simple antenna., March 2, 2015
It was a good price and easy to hook up. We don't get a ton of channels, but I didn't expect too much in the first place. The little knob helps to find channels that don't come in otherwise. It was worth what I paid and would buy it again.

HSI Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron, with Travel Size Argan Oil Leave-in Hair Treatment
Price: $39.99
10 used & new from $39.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice straightener!, September 22, 2014
My daughter loves this straightener. She has coarse, wavy hair and it does a nice job as long as she takes her time. It gets nice and hot without damaging her hair too much (every day use is bound to damage some).

Despicable Me 2 (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD)
Despicable Me 2 (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD)
DVD ~ Steve Carell
Price: $12.99
100 used & new from $2.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome movie!, September 22, 2014
This movie is hilarious. my whole family loves it and watched it over and over. We went on vacation for Christmas and watched it numerous times while driving. Kept the kids entertained!

Philips Sonicare Essence Sonic Electric Toothbrush, Pink, HX5630/50
Philips Sonicare Essence Sonic Electric Toothbrush, Pink, HX5630/50
Offered by AMAZIN'
Price: $99.70
2 used & new from $99.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Long lasting, good toothbrush., September 22, 2014
I've debated getting a nice electric toothbrush for a while, just didn't know what to look for. I like this one because it has an auto shut off at 2 minutes - the time you're supposed to brush, but never quite do. I like that its dumbed down for me so I don't have to watch the clock. It felt a bit powerful the first few times I used it, but I got used to it and it seems just right now. Does a nice job, but I do still need to floss, which I thought it would help a little more with. I still love it. Its almost a year old and still working great.

Razor A2 Kick Scooter (Blue)
Razor A2 Kick Scooter (Blue)
Price: $36.99
29 used & new from $31.44

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for most ages., September 22, 2014
This review is from: Razor A2 Kick Scooter (Sports)
Every kid around here has at least one of these scooters. Its hard to keep track of them all. I like that this one os blue because it is a lot less common, and looks nice. As always, very durable. Its also adjustable so you don't have to worry about it being too big, or them growing out of it. Just don't leave out too much; they do rust.

Now Foods: Tea Tree Oil, 4 oz
Now Foods: Tea Tree Oil, 4 oz
Offered by XSNonline
Price: $17.50
44 used & new from $13.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Love tea tree oil!, September 22, 2014
This was an amazing price and is good for so many things - in cleaners to disinfect, helps ear aches, freshens air...

Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool Heroes Fire Station Prime
Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool Heroes Fire Station Prime
Offered by Amazing Plush
Price: $159.99
17 used & new from $54.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, September 22, 2014
My Rescue Bot- loving son absolutely loves this fire station! We got him some of the guys to go with it. I like that it folds up to a smaller size when he's not using it, and I can store some of the guys in it too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8