Profile for B R > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

B R "BR" RSS Feed

SEAL Target Geronimo: The Inside Story of the Mission to Kill Osama bin Laden
SEAL Target Geronimo: The Inside Story of the Mission to Kill Osama bin Laden
by Chuck Pfarrer
Price: $20.26
348 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Frogman203, December 12, 2011
So... As an active duty SEAL, I want to respect those who have gone before to make our community and our military great. That being said it is very sad to read this peace of fiction. The Author has tried to use his status as a retired SEAL to add validity to a story that was, is, and should remain classified. He has filled in the blanks from the media releases with fabrications. Do not waste your money or your time on this read. If you want to know about the SEAL Teams and what we do, go to SEALSWCC.COM and look at the reading list on their page.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 14, 2011 11:44 AM PST

SEAL Team Six: Memoirs of an Elite Navy SEAL Sniper
SEAL Team Six: Memoirs of an Elite Navy SEAL Sniper
by Howard E. Wasdin
411 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars lots of bravado... little facts., December 9, 2011
As an active duty SEAL I was looking forward to reading ST6. I was very sad that this is a bunch of bravado from a retired SEAL who has very little contact (if any) with the SEALs who have been fighting for our country since 9-11. I respect those who have gone before but this guy spends hours telling half truths and straight up fabrications. Now I know why he was blacklisted by the SEAL community for writing this book.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 24, 2012 3:24 PM PDT