Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for Jenttu > Reviews

Browse

Jenttu's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jenttu RSS Feed

MIZON Korean Cosmetics Snail Repair Eye Cream, 1 Ounce
MIZON Korean Cosmetics Snail Repair Eye Cream, 1 Ounce
Offered by Hellocos
Price: $12.49
9 used & new from $11.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Loving it, May 28, 2014
I bought this eye cream and was skeptical. After using it for several weeks, I'm happy with it! I can't use it on a daily basis, but every other instead. It seems to be a little too strong if used every day for me. It feels good and doesn't have a smell with it. I will purchase again!

Sofantex Reversible Pet Pillow Crate Pad Bed, 36 by 24-Inch, Coco Brown
Sofantex Reversible Pet Pillow Crate Pad Bed, 36 by 24-Inch, Coco Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and well made, May 28, 2014
Bought this to go in a crate for my puppy. He loves it and I'm pleased with the quality. I would recommend to others!

A Year at a Construction Site (Time Goes By)
A Year at a Construction Site (Time Goes By)
by Nicholas Harris
Price: $4.64
42 used & new from $1.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic find for my 3 year old, May 28, 2014
My son is obsessed with construction sites and equipment. This book is SUPER exciting for him. We have read it over and over. There's always something new he picks up from it and finds interesting. I'm very happy with this book and this series.

A Day at a Zoo (Time Goes By)
A Day at a Zoo (Time Goes By)
by Sarah Harrison
Price: $6.95
33 used & new from $0.49

5.0 out of 5 stars SO cute, May 28, 2014
I bought several of these books for my 3 year old and he loves them. We have such a great time exploring the books! It's fun and engaging for him!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars A little big, October 19, 2012
The safety pads are good, but a little big for my 5 year old. They will work, but we had to do some work with them to ensure a proper fit.