Profile for Pam > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 240

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Pam "SMB,SLT" RSS Feed (Flint Hills of Kansas)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Alone (A Bone Secrets Novel)
Alone (A Bone Secrets Novel)
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, August 1, 2014
Good continuing characters and excellent plot - enough to keep you going. Give it a try. Read the others in the series as well.

The Last Queen of England (Jefferson Tayte Genealogical Mystery)
The Last Queen of England (Jefferson Tayte Genealogical Mystery)
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, July 12, 2014
Jefferson Tayte finally arranges to see his good friend Marcus Brown who is on a genealogical "treasure hunt." Too late, Marcus introduces Jefferson to an intriguing woman, but is then murdered leaving Jefferson and Jean to pick up the pieces. Third in the series, this ties in nicely for fans of English historical fiction. Ahnentafel numbers are fascinating and a good addition to the plot. Is the queen really not supposed to be on the throne? Read the book to find out.

A Leaf on the Wind of All Hallows: An Outlander Novella
A Leaf on the Wind of All Hallows: An Outlander Novella
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tidbit, June 22, 2014
Any time you can fill in backstory is awesome. This little bit leaves you ready for the next installment sitting here on my kindle waiting to be read.

Trapped: The Iron Druid Chronicles, Book Five
Trapped: The Iron Druid Chronicles, Book Five
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, June 19, 2014
Book five in the Iron Druid Chronicles just keeps the story rolling along. The tricky threesome keeps bringing the wrath of different pantheon down on their heads. I put them down for a few months, but with the newest volume out this past week, it's time to get cracking. Urban fantasy, mythology, gods, talking bloodhound, and Druids. It is all good.

INSATIABLE (A Sydney Rye Novel, #3)
INSATIABLE (A Sydney Rye Novel, #3)
Price: $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfying read, June 11, 2014
Sydney Rye, formerly Joy Humbolt, is out to help others. Her trusty dog Blue helps when needed. This is a book for adults due to its themes. Give Sydney a try.

It Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time: Book 10 of the Syndicated Cartoon Stone Soup
by Jan Eliot
Price: $13.38
39 used & new from $10.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent comic strip, June 8, 2014
Ever since I discovered Stone Soup, I have enjoyed the comic. It doesn't run in my local papers so I have to wait for the compilations. This is the tenth in the series and it just keeps on being a great read. Good family relationships, excellent complications of family life.

The Secret Society® - Hidden Mystery
The Secret Society® - Hidden Mystery
Price: $0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay., June 7, 2014
I would really enjoy the game, but my "big" Kindle Fire doesn't do it justice. I have a hard time discerning some of the objects and have to hold it just right.

RoboCop
RoboCop
DVD ~ Joel Kinnaman
Price: $11.99
82 used & new from $1.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, June 7, 2014
This review is from: RoboCop (DVD)
I've enjoyed Robocop for as long as I've been able to get them on VHS and now DVD. I went to the movies and enjoyed them, and now here's a new edition. I highly recommend it.

247 Sudoku
247 Sudoku
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, June 7, 2014
This review is from: 247 Sudoku (App)
It's Sudoku, it's on the Kindle, it's good brain food, and I can beat my own record. If you enjoy Sudoku, give this form a try.

Catistry
Catistry
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice game, June 7, 2014
This review is from: Catistry (App)
The various cats give me a little eyestrain, but I liked Cubistry so gave this one a try. I don't think I'll go the dogs, but you never know. I do enjoy the game and would recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20