Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for Ducky > Reviews

Browse

Ducky's Profile

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ducky RSS Feed (Baltimore, MD)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
3 Inch Aluminum D Shaped Colored Carabiner with Locking Screw & Key Ring-Set of 12/ Used for Fishing, Traveling, Camping Hook, Hiking, Key Ring Holder, ...etc (not for climbing)
Offered by soan deals
Price: $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Locking mechanism more trouble than it is worth, January 6, 2016
I bought these for a two week trek to attach things to my back pack. They worked well for that, but I found the locking mechanism to be more trouble than it was worth and quickly detached the locking screws. If you were attaching things for an entire day or so it might not be so bad; but having to rotate the screw every time I wanted a drink from my water bottle or detach my camera quickly got annoying.

Outdoor Research Men's Rocky Mountain Low Gaiters, Black, Small/Medium
Outdoor Research Men's Rocky Mountain Low Gaiters, Black, Small/Medium
Price: $25.49
8 used & new from $25.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked great on EBC trek, January 6, 2016
I bought 2 pairs of these, the small/med for myself and the large/x-large for my husband. We did the Everest Base Camp trek and these things worked great! There was some snow, a little rain, and LOTS of dust and mud and these things kept all of it out of my boots and off my socks. For a two week+ trek, these were perfect and not nearly so much work to put on as the larger ones (which when you are at altitude, everything that is less effort is a blessing). I had no problems with the fit on the smaller size (I'm 5' 2" and wear a size 7.5 hiking boot) and neither did my husband with the larger size (he's 6'2" and wears a size 11 hiking boot).

Lindt Lindor Strawberry and Cream Lindor 200 g Pack of 2
Lindt Lindor Strawberry and Cream Lindor 200 g Pack of 2
Offered by Spellbound From England
Price: $22.99
3 used & new from $22.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I was hoping, July 23, 2015
Not as good as I was hoping. The strawberry flavor is weak. Probably didn't help that it was mailed from the UK and melted a bit during shipping.

Wonka Sweetarts Jelly Beans Easter Bag, 14-Ounce (Pack of 6)
Wonka Sweetarts Jelly Beans Easter Bag, 14-Ounce (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars These are seriously some of the best jelly beans on the market, July 14, 2015
These are seriously some of the best jelly beans on the market. These do not have a single bad flavor to be avoided: pink, purple, orange, yellow, blue, and green ALL are actually tasty. It saddens me that Wonka only really sells them at Easter time.

NB6L Charger OAproda® New Generation High Efficient Micro USB Battery Charger for Canon NB-6L , NB6LH , CB-2LY and Canon PowerShot D10 , D20 , ELPH 500 HS , S90 , S95 , S120 , SD770 IS , SD980 IS , SD1200 IS , SD1300 IS , SD3500 IS , SD4000 IS , SX170 IS , SX240 HS , SX260 HS , SX270 HS , SX280 HS , SX500 IS , SX510 HS , SX600 HS , SX700 HS [ More Slim - Less Weight - Fast Charge ]
Offered by MOX Store
Price: $19.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Got what I paid for, May 29, 2015
This worked great to start, but unsurprisingly considering the price it broke after 2 weeks of camping. The port where the USB cord plugs in became loose and it takes some pressure and wiggling to get it to actually charge now.

Wonka Sweetarts Jelly Beans Easter Bag, 14-ounce (Pack of 3)
Wonka Sweetarts Jelly Beans Easter Bag, 14-ounce (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Jelly Beans on the market, May 29, 2015
These are seriously the best jelly beans available. Every single jelly bean is a delicious flavor without the chalky taste of real sweet tarts. I'm just glad my birthday is in the spring so I can still get these for reasonable prices since these are an Easter thing. If you are tired of the starburst, jelly belly, or jolly rancher jelly bean mixes where there always seems to be at least one flavor you can't stand, pick up a package of these. You won't be disappointed

Neutrogena After-Sun Treatment, Natural Soy, 5.1 Fluid Ounce (150 ml)
Neutrogena After-Sun Treatment, Natural Soy, 5.1 Fluid Ounce (150 ml)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I could still get it, January 17, 2013
This stuff is amazing! If you have a sunburn, putting this on immediately results in a cooling sensation as it soaks in. You don't even get the greasy feel afterwards like you do with a lot of the aloe products. You just feel moisturized. It feels like it reduces the severity of burns. Things that were going to turn my husband into a lobster merely turned him pink. It has definitely saved more than one vacation!

I really wish Neutrogena would bring it back.

Simply Fine Lenox® Voila 4-piece Dinnerware Place Setting
Simply Fine Lenox® Voila 4-piece Dinnerware Place Setting
Price: $51.16
9 used & new from $51.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyday Bone China, January 17, 2013
When my now-husband and I were registering for wedding gifts, we could not find a place setting we both liked at first. We wanted something simple but elegant and that we could use every day, and yet, also dress up to look nice.

We were registered at Bed Bath and Beyond and were tending towards the stoneware patterns. We hated the weight of them, but loved the dishwasher/microwave safe aspect. Then the lady there brought out some bone china. She said that it was incredibly sturdy and stood on it to prove it! She also said that if you got bone china without a metal rim that it would be microwave safe. We were sold! Luckily BB&B carried this Lenox pattern. It was perfect. Simple enough that you don't feel weird using it every day, but elegant enough that you don't feel embarrassed using it for a dinner party.

When we didn't get all the sets we registered for, we came to Amazon and found myTableware and bought the rest. As for usage, the large plate we only usually use for dinner parties or especially large dinners (think porterhouse steak), the smaller plate is our go-to plate. The coffee cup is a bit on the small side so we use other mugs most of the time. The bowl is perfect, not too big and shallow, or too small and deep for a bowl of cereal, soup, or veggies.

We've had these sets for just over a year now. We still love them. We did have one plate crack after first microwave use, but I'm pretty sure that was a manufacturer defect. Either way, Lenox replaced it immediately and we have had no chips, cracks, or breaks since then despite everyday use of the microwave and dishwasher (we haven't really had a need to use these in the oven so that hasn't been tested). These were really a fantastic buy and I hope to have this china for many, many years to come.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 6, 2015 3:17 PM PDT

Lenox Voila Eight 4 Pc Place Setting
Lenox Voila Eight 4 Pc Place Setting

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyday Bone China, January 17, 2013

When we didn't get all the sets we registered for, we came to Amazon and found myTableware and bought the rest. Can't argue with 12 place settings for the price of 8! As for usage, the large plate we only usually use for dinner parties or especially large dinners (think porterhouse steak), the smaller plate is our go-to plate. The coffee cup is a bit on the small side so we use other mugs most of the time. The bowl is perfect, not too big and shallow, or too small and deep for a bowl of cereal, soup, or veggies.

AmazonBasics Micro USB Universal Car Charger Compatible with Most Samsung and HTC Android Cell Phones, GPS, and other Portable Devices

4.0 out of 5 stars works, but coil is a bit tight, January 17, 2013
I needed a new charger for my car and snagged this one on lightening deal. So far it works great as far as charging goes, but the coil is REALLY tight and has pretty much no slack. This was irritating when my husband was driving to his grandparents and I was in the passenger seat trying to play with my phone while it was charging. I couldn't get enough slack in the charging cord coils to really reach the phone without being in danger of pulling the plug right out. The coils will hopefully relax as the cord ages so this will become less of a problem.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3