Profile for GrannyB > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

GrannyB RSS Feed

Skechers Go Walk Slip on Shoe,Grey,8 M US
Skechers Go Walk Slip on Shoe,Grey,8 M US
Price: $33.43
12 used & new from $33.43

4.0 out of 5 stars I have been wanting shoes like this especially to wear with slacks, May 5, 2014
I love the way they fit, very comfortable, only downside- I am afraid the shoes may not hold a its shape.

Multi Surface Dedicated Car / Vehicle Dash and Desk Mount for Apple iPad Mini
Multi Surface Dedicated Car / Vehicle Dash and Desk Mount for Apple iPad Mini
Offered by Buybits
Price: $25.99
2 used & new from $25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly what we wanted, May 5, 2014
Exactly what we needed and exceeds our hopes. wanted it for a truck driver so he was able to use it hands free

Old Guys Rule Top Dog Sage T-Shirt-Xxl
Old Guys Rule Top Dog Sage T-Shirt-Xxl
Offered by Trenz Shirt Company
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My Husband's favorite shirt., September 16, 2013
We have a black Lab and this was perfect for his days out especially with the dogs or even the guys.

Hot Wheels Meg Air Jumper BLUE THUNDER Collectible Truck
Hot Wheels Meg Air Jumper BLUE THUNDER Collectible Truck

4.0 out of 5 stars Liked the gift because it did not use batteries- which for a 5 year old- what fun would that be., September 16, 2013
I purchased this for another grandchild that was at the party- he had to show us how to operate the toy. Only thing I did not realize to have it jump or move takes a lot of pressure- I was afraid it would break since it did not easily allow you to push it down to run.

Old Guys Rule T-shirt Old Faithful Truck & Dog-xxl
Old Guys Rule T-shirt Old Faithful Truck & Dog-xxl
Offered by Trenz Shirt Company
Price: $25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband loves his Old Guys Rule shirts!, September 16, 2013
My husband thinks this brand was made for him. They are well constructed- do not fade and hold their shape.
The slogans make me laugh, but he loves them.

BISSELL 54A2 PowerEdge Filter Replacement Pack
BISSELL 54A2 PowerEdge Filter Replacement Pack
Price: $9.29
14 used & new from $7.48

4.0 out of 5 stars Ordered with the vacuum cleaner, October 28, 2012
This vacuum cleaner is great and you need the replacement pack if you vacuum a large area. I will be ordering additional replacements- it does not do a good job when washed as recommended.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 14, 2013 2:30 AM PDT

Home Dynamix Royalty 41018-450 Black 3-Feet 7-Inch by 5-Feet 2-Inch Contemporary Area Rug
Price: $39.99
9 used & new from $28.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My rug was taken over by the dog, October 28, 2012
I ordered the rug to go in my kitchen - I laid it in the dining room to allow the rug to air and fit the floor- our dog thinks I bought her a new bed! So she loves it! The rug is easy to vacuum, so it is a good rug and I like the design. I am considering ordering another one for myself- but she may think she has another new bed.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 1, 2012 1:21 PM PDT

Cars 2 Pit Stop Walkie Talkies
Cars 2 Pit Stop Walkie Talkies
Offered by Quick Ship Treasures
Price: $39.99
9 used & new from $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandsons birthday gift, October 28, 2012
My grandson wanted a walkie talkie and I looked at the Real walkie talkie's but decided a 5 year old would like a toy and a walkie talkie- I was right.

Blue Spring Day Flexible TPU Gel Case for Apple iPhone 3G, 3GS
Blue Spring Day Flexible TPU Gel Case for Apple iPhone 3G, 3GS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, October 28, 2012
I have compliments all the time- It did not bulk up the phone yet it is durable for an adult.

Disney Pixar Cars 2 Earphone Walkie-Talkies
Disney Pixar Cars 2 Earphone Walkie-Talkies
Offered by jeleav
Price: $21.69
5 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson enjoyed his gift, October 28, 2012
For the price I was impressed and my grandson enjoyed the gift- It was slightly large for his head-but he liked it anyway