Profile for Pamela R Fox > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Pamela R Fox RSS Feed

Pet Vet: Animal Hospital Triple Treat - 3 Complete Games in 1
Pet Vet: Animal Hospital Triple Treat - 3 Complete Games in 1
Price: $6.99
5 used & new from $1.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Works with Windows 7, January 14, 2011
I got this for my 8year old daughter who loves animals. It's great and she loves it! The best part is, it works with Windows 7.

"Barry's 27"" Leg Warmers "
"Barry's 27"" Leg Warmers "
Offered by Barrys Dancewear
Price: $12.00

2.0 out of 5 stars These are for people with stick legs, January 14, 2011
These are fine if you have skinny stick legs, but if you have an average body size for a woman, these are not big enough for your calves. They are plenty long, just impossible to get on because they are to small width wise.

Perfect Fit Button Deluxe (Set of 8)
Perfect Fit Button Deluxe (Set of 8)
Offered by Wil Mart (Ships from Hong Kong)
Price: $12.99
4 used & new from $12.94

5.0 out of 5 stars These are Awesome, December 5, 2010
I bought these and they are really useful. I used them on pants and skirts that are too tight, and on those that are too loose. I just put them on one side or the other of the original button depending on whether I need to loosen or tighten my waist. I also use them to clip my scarves together sometimes instead of knotting them.

These are hard to get off unless you know the trick. The back is a 2 piece design. You push it on the pin, and if you try to grab the whole back and pull it off, it will not come off; however, it is like a plunger sort of with a spring catch. If you push down on the bottom piece of the back, hold it then pull up on the top part of the back at the same time, then it slides off real easy.
This is a good design to ensure that it doesn't accidentally come off but tricky until you get the hang of it.

Victorio 16-Ounce Shaved Ice/Snow Cone Syrup, Dr Snow Cone
Victorio 16-Ounce Shaved Ice/Snow Cone Syrup, Dr Snow Cone

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Like Dr. Pepper, November 24, 2010
I purchased this syrup because I love Dr. Pepper, but I tried it, and it has a Dr. Pepper taste, but with an added slightly sour taste. Not that great.