Profile for Jerry Boyes > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jerry Boyes RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars This product really works!, February 18, 2014
This product cured my dog's red mange....something my vet couldn't do on almost 3 months of treatments. I would highly recommend it.

Epica Remote Dog Training Collar Shock and Vibration for 2 Dogs, Provides Safe but Annoying Static Stimulation- Ability to Shock or Vibrate Each Dog Separately
Offered by Perella's
Price: $89.99

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS P RODUCT WORKS!!!, January 15, 2014
I have 7 dogs--5 of which behave well, and 2 that act wild everytime I take them outside. I was at my wit's end. These collars had great reviews, so I decided to give them a try. After charging & putting the collars on the two dogs, I took them out for morning potty walk. True to form, the 2 dogs started to bolt. They had gotten almost 100 yds from me, & I pushed the "vibrate" button. Both dogs immediately wheeled & ran for the house! After 3 weeks of use I have never had to use the "shock" button. The 2 dogs now mind extremely well when outside. I would definitely reccommend this unit.

Paradise Whole & Broken Red Cherries, 10 Pound Tub
Paradise Whole & Broken Red Cherries, 10 Pound Tub
Price: $36.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Paradise Fruit Co. is "the bomb", September 14, 2013
I have ordered the pineapple before, because it was hard to find in my area.
Last year, I ordered the cut up cherries. What a time-saver!!
Unlike reviewer "Yvonne", my package came sealed, and well protected. Maybe UPS was the cause of her damage.
I will continue to order Paradise Fruit here for two reasons:
1. Shipping is always prompt and accurate
2 prices are lower than the processor!
You cannot lose!!

Depo 312-1145L-AS Toyota Tundra Driver Side Replacement Headlight Assembly
Depo 312-1145L-AS Toyota Tundra Driver Side Replacement Headlight Assembly
Price: $38.00
13 used & new from $26.21

5.0 out of 5 stars The ONLY way to shop!!, May 9, 2013
This is the second headlight assembly I have purchased through Amazon.com. Both items were double boxed, extremely well-packaged, and arrived in perfect condition. I saved over $100.00 off of dealer prices, and they are a perfect fit!
Do yourself a favor. Replacing a headlight assembly at this price, is cheaper than polishing the old one!

Maytag Refrigerator Icemaker Ice Maker & Water Valve 61005273
Maytag Refrigerator Icemaker Ice Maker & Water Valve 61005273
Offered by Fix-Em
Price: $18.02
9 used & new from $16.10

5.0 out of 5 stars almost an exact fit, April 7, 2013
My old valve had 2 male ports. This replacement--and is noted as such by mfgr--has a male and a female. HOWEVER, this female connection is a compression connection, which required no additional parts. You simply push the flexible water line into the valve opening, then pull back out some to 'snug up' the connection. EASY fit, no leaks!!

Maytag Ice Maker Icemaker D7824706Q
Maytag Ice Maker Icemaker D7824706Q
Offered by partshousesupply
Price: $36.20
14 used & new from $26.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as represented. Easy install., April 7, 2013
This is a good product at a GREAT PRICE! It fit exactly, with no additional configuring or "engineering". Works great.

Garden Tech Over'n Out Fire Ant Killer Granules, 11.5-Pound (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by BIC Warehouse
Price: $26.99
2 used & new from $26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A fire ant deterrent that really works!!, March 4, 2013
I live in Mobile, AL (this is the point where fire ants first entered the U.S. from South America) and we are overrun w/ the little varmits. After trying umpteen different products--and only one having any kind of success-- I stumbled upont Over 'N Out. I spread these granules in my broadcast spreader in early Spring, and I don't even SEE a mound until the next year! I pity my neighbors though, because that's where my ants moved!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 21, 2013 9:10 PM PDT

Doc Johnson's Dr. Honn'S Erection Ring Bx
Doc Johnson's Dr. Honn'S Erection Ring Bx
Offered by Secure Trusted
Price: $6.96

3.0 out of 5 stars It looks like it would work., February 26, 2013
I bought this for a friend, who was having "a little trouble" . Haven't talked w/ him in a couple months, but I'm sure it worked.

Teach Yourself VISUALLY Excel 2007
Teach Yourself VISUALLY Excel 2007
by Nancy Muir
41 used & new from $0.39

5.0 out of 5 stars EASY text to follow, February 26, 2013
This manual is a great teaching aid. It takes things slowly and explains in detail, so you do not get lost in your work.

New Metro Design Beater Blade for 5-Quart KitchenAid Bowl Lift Mixers, White
New Metro Design Beater Blade for 5-Quart KitchenAid Bowl Lift Mixers, White
Offered by The Houseware Shoppe
Price: Click here to see our price
30 used & new from $8.40

5.0 out of 5 stars A great time-saver!, December 11, 2012
This is the second Silicone edge beater blade I have ordered. The first one, I am using. This is a Christmas present for an aunt, who makes and decorates cakes for a living. This is seriously a timesaver! I will update this review a couple of months after Christmas, with her opinion...but it definitely will be favorable!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3