Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for ismeta > Reviews

Browse

ismeta's Profile

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ismeta RSS Feed (Florida)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Gordini Gore-Tex Promo Gauntlet Glove - Men's Black Large
Gordini Gore-Tex Promo Gauntlet Glove - Men's Black Large
Offered by Joe's Sporting Goods

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gloves, May 12, 2016
Wore on my first ski trip. I'm Florida-born-and-raised and am a bit skittish about snow and low temperatures. Going up the ski lift, every part of my body was cold except for my hands! Great product, great price, I'm glad I bought them!

Barbell 1 Recoveroller + 2 Trigger Point Therapy Massage Balls - High Density Deep Tissue Foam Roller for Advanced Self-myofascial Release Great for Travel (Camo, 18.00)
Offered by PR Products, LLC.
Price: $39.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great roller!, May 12, 2016
I'm a big fan of this roller. The ribs help along the spine and provide nice points to shear/grind on and the construction seems very sturdy. I like the hardness of it - foam rollers (even higher density ones) have that "give" that I don't like. The balls are what you would expect, kind of a random add-on but I like having the small one to focus on particular knots that develop. I received a discount to purchase and review this product.

Andover Coflex Self Adherent Elastic Wrap 1'' Colorpack 30/box
Andover Coflex Self Adherent Elastic Wrap 1'' Colorpack 30/box
Offered by MedicalRite
Price: $26.25
7 used & new from $24.40

5.0 out of 5 stars sometimes taping my hand for a tear) and it works amazing! So much tape for so cheap, May 12, 2016
I use this stuff for Crossfit (usually taping my thumbs for Olympic lifting, sometimes taping my hand for a tear) and it works amazing! So much tape for so cheap, I'm a big fan of this product!

BulkSupplements Pure Micronized Creatine Monohydrate Powder
BulkSupplements Pure Micronized Creatine Monohydrate Powder
Offered by BulkSupplements
Price: $18.96
2 used & new from $17.96

4.0 out of 5 stars I'll buy it again, but I had to put it in a Ziploc, May 12, 2016
Great stuff, no taste at all and highly rated for purity! Only downside is the package won't reseal, the company should probably find resealing packaging pouches that stand up to micronized powder better.

03-09 Pontiac Vibe Saturn Ion Relay Series License Plate Bolt Screw OEM NEW
03-09 Pontiac Vibe Saturn Ion Relay Series License Plate Bolt Screw OEM NEW
Offered by Quirkparts
Price: $12.24
2 used & new from $12.24

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother buying this, just go to the dealership instead., February 6, 2016
Bolt only vaguely fits, and it would be better if it had a sharp point so that it would go into the plastic bumper behind the license plate holder. I ended up throwing it away when I went to the GM dealership and talked to the parts guy. He sent me to the car wash guys in the back who are always putting on license plates and had a huge tray of bolts for that purpose.

Just go to the dealership, they'll give them to you for free.

iPhone 6/6s Wallet Case - Vault Slim Wallet for iPhone 6/6s (4.7") by Silk - Ultra Slim Protective Phone Cover (Midnight Black)
Price: $13.99
38 used & new from $8.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing case at an excellent price!, November 17, 2015
This is a wonderful case and I'm concerned that some of the reviews will turn people off from it.

The rubber is a thick, high quality material that grips the phone solidly. I can fit four cards in, plus an emergency bill. I heated and peeled apart my RFID access card from work and, after trimming it down, have it sticking to the inside of the case behind the phone, a move that did not affect the thickness at all. Now, everything I need is in one unit, which is very nice.

The case pushes the cards up so that they will not slide out, even if you have only one card in the wallet slot. Thankfully, this case does not block any of the ports and does not crowd the flash, an issue that causes problems with photo quality in other cases. I like the matte finish, which does not attract fingerprints.

I do wish that it fit in car docks better - I originally bought the Encased dock (iPhone 6 & 6 Plus, Charging Car Mount Navigation Dock By Encased® [Windshield / Dashboard Compatible] **Apple Approved MFI Certified Charger** (Case-Free Design)) but found that the charging prong was too far back on the dock - the fatness that the wallet portion adds makes it impossible to use this dock with the case on. I have now ordered another dock (iBolt iPro2 MFI Approved Car / Desk Dock / Mount / Charger / for iPhone 5 / 5c / 5s / 6 / 6+ with integrated Lightning Cable - Retail Packaging - Black) that looks more flexible. If you are interested in my results, just ask in a comment.

I give this case 5/5, as the car dock issue is to be expected with the extra thickness of cards. Other than that, this case has been wonderful to use and I'm glad I purchased it!!

Body Fortress 100% Pure Glutamine Powder, 300 Grams
Body Fortress 100% Pure Glutamine Powder, 300 Grams
Price: $9.44
15 used & new from $9.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Maybe helps with muscle growth? Definitely helps my acne., May 10, 2015
Okay so this is maybe not going to be my most helpful review for people looking for muscle growth but I have to say: this stuff clears up my acne.

I bought glutamine because of a study showing that it boosts HGH and I am interested in putting on more muscle. It's hard to tell if it specifically helps with that, as I have a couple supplements I'm taking that I started around the same time.

However, I'm convinced this stuff cleared up my skin. If I skip it for a few days I will break out again like I used to. For this reason alone I'm going to keep using it forever.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 4, 2016 5:38 PM PST

Clinton Cash: The Untold Story of How and Why Foreign Governments and Businesses Helped Make Bill and Hillary Rich
by Peter Schweizer
Price: $16.79
111 used & new from $10.03

5.0 out of 5 stars A surprisingly shocking read, May 5, 2015
I'm kind of startled by this book. There is never a 'smoking gun' moment but there IS a shocking pattern of behavior that must have taken incredible effort to research. The media seems to have failed to do the hard work of researching to this depth, but they are on the story now that Schweizer has pointed them in the correct direction.

I was amazed by how this book was both incredibly readable and incredibly well-sourced. I could easily work through it and if something caught my interest I could quickly dive deeper into the sources provided, many of which were available online.

I'm not sure how much this will affect Clinton's campaign but I do think everybody in America should be aware of the contents of this book. Maybe if they were, we could have a REAL Democratic primary!
Comment Comments (74) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 30, 2016 12:33 PM PDT

Buy Jump Ropes Quad Speed Cable Jump Rope, Black
Buy Jump Ropes Quad Speed Cable Jump Rope, Black
Price: $18.95

5.0 out of 5 stars this is good for jumping over a rope with!, November 11, 2014
This jump rope works very well for jumping rope. It was difficult to cut through when I was trimming it, so I think it will be durable. You can turn the screw at the ends to set the length, or crush the included metal stopper around the cable end for the same effect. I did both because I'm a belt-and-suspenders type of fella.

Takeya Classic Glass Water Bottle with Silicone Sleeve, Black, 22-Ounce
Takeya Classic Glass Water Bottle with Silicone Sleeve, Black, 22-Ounce
Price: $14.99
9 used & new from $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bottle, with one reservation, October 28, 2014
I have my bottle with me all the time now and love it. I never get the weird plastic-y taste I would sometimes get with my old water bottle. The only downside is the inability to open it with one hand - my plastic bottle had a nice button-operated pop open design, while this bottle just has a big metal screw cap. No big deal, though, once you get used to it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3