Profile for DD67 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 208

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

DD67 "babyonahill" RSS Feed (Virginia)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
LeapFrog: The Amazing Alphabet Amusement Park
LeapFrog: The Amazing Alphabet Amusement Park
Price: $7.54
41 used & new from $2.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute. I love the Leap Frog movies, October 6, 2014
Super cute. I love the Leap Frog movies. One of my favorite being The Letter Factory, but this one is a nice change and introduces the letters nicely.

Meet the Phonics - Letter Sounds
Meet the Phonics - Letter Sounds
DVD ~ Animation
Price: $9.89
24 used & new from $7.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids really like this video, October 6, 2014
Kids really like this video, my 3 year old sits and watches it with interest and seems to enjoy it.

12-pack Inflatable Jungle Animal Shaped Beach Balls, Assorted Colors
12-pack Inflatable Jungle Animal Shaped Beach Balls, Assorted Colors
Offered by 4Es Novelty
Price: $18.00
27 used & new from $17.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Everythign seemed fine with my order, October 6, 2014
Everythign seemed fine with my order. Got 12 balls, all of them inflated and helt air, received 3 over each animal. I still have several that the kids are playing with in the house since I used them in April for a party. So I would say overall it was a good purchase.

TP-LINK TL-WDR3600 Wireless N600 Dual Band Router, Gigabit, 2.4GHz 300Mbps+5Ghz 300Mbps, 2 USB port, Wireless On/Off Switch
Price: $51.99
89 used & new from $18.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work. Defective., September 26, 2014
To the point I know little to nothing about a product like this, after trying to do the easy set up with the disc and the disc not working I tried to download the provided set up program from Tplink website and that woudln't work so I had a computer friend try to load it up going through what he referred to as the "back door" and still nothimg happened and he knows what he is doing. No, i didn't try exchanging it or try another one. I am still under my 30 day return through amazon so I am returning it. Going to go get one my friend recommends instead.

Here Comes the Big, Mean Dust Bunny
Here Comes the Big, Mean Dust Bunny
by Jan Thomas
15 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic first grade readers book for beginner readers and for ..., August 24, 2014
Fantastic first grade readers book for beginner readers and for any child learning ryhming. We just love this auther, but the Dust Bunny books are some of our favorites.

Evenflo Advanced Angled Bottle, 6 Ounce, 3-Count
Evenflo Advanced Angled Bottle, 6 Ounce, 3-Count
Offered by IPROZON
Price: $13.97
4 used & new from $8.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Number fade away, Not impressed, August 24, 2014
Not impressed, Numbers fade away after 2 weeks. Can't read a single number on it after just 3 or 4 uses and washes. I also feel the nipples are way to soft and collapse easily. But my biggest complaint is when you need to measure water and formula it it pointless if there are no ounces to read on it.

TIGI Bed Head Re-Energize Shampoo & Conditioner Duo 25.36oz [Misc.]
TIGI Bed Head Re-Energize Shampoo & Conditioner Duo 25.36oz [Misc.]
Offered by BEAUTIFUL STORE
Price: $23.00
30 used & new from $13.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with product., July 30, 2014
We have been really happy with this product,. Smells wonderful and has been making my hair and my daughter's hair feel and look nice. No complaints from us. Been using about 6 months.

Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, Tough Strips, 60 Count
Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, Tough Strips, 60 Count
Offered by Junebug Logistics
Price: $6.62
10 used & new from $6.50

5.0 out of 5 stars VEry Very Sticky, July 30, 2014
They do what they claim, they are tough and they will hold up on your heals of your feet and not come off. I have purchased these know for 2 or 3 years and keep them around the house for feet and fingers. I had a crack in my heal and put one on and it was on 3 days before I remembered it was even there. I was barefoot, wearing crocks, walking in the garden, and took a couple showers with it on, I still had to work to peal it off. Do not use these on your softer skin areas, or on children. They work great when you need them to stay on really well, but they can be tough to get off. Nice size and I have been glad to pay alittle more for them, since you do not have to keep replacing them when they fall off.

Cursive Writing: Around the World in 26 Letters
Cursive Writing: Around the World in 26 Letters
by Flash Kids Editors
Price: $5.95
76 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars It is nice and unique, June 26, 2014
A little too repetitive, unless you really need a lot of practive. There are 4 pages per letter, but really has a lot of spacing for just writting the individual letters, a few words for each letter and one short sentence. I like the concept of this book(Around the World) and the words are more advanced for an older child learning cursive. Don't hate this book. Just thought they could fill in some of the lines where you keep rewritting the individual letter with more words or sentences.

Cursive Handwriting Practice Workbook for Boys
Cursive Handwriting Practice Workbook for Boys
by Julie Harper
Price: $8.99
34 used & new from $6.64

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for an older child/person wanting to learn cursive., June 26, 2014
Subject line pretty much says it all. it works well for my 13 year old who is needing to learn cursive writting.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20