Profile for Pamiami > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Pamiami RSS Feed (Miami, FL)

Page: 1 | 2
Women'S Rayon Span Super Comfortable Basic Cardigan - Black L
Women'S Rayon Span Super Comfortable Basic Cardigan - Black L
Offered by 82 days
Price: $18.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Sleeves are tight; otherwise perfect, October 22, 2014
I was looking for an inexpensive, lightweight black cardigan and that is what I got. The sleeves are tight but otherwise it's great. The label says dry clean but I may try hand washing. Anyway, it keeps me warm when the AC is too chilly but is light enough to scrunch up and carry in my bag.

BELLA 13683 Espresso Maker, Black
BELLA 13683 Espresso Maker, Black
Price: $39.99
11 used & new from $25.63

5.0 out of 5 stars works just fine, fits the bill, October 13, 2014
So far so good. I normally make Cuban coffee in a stove top cafetera, but I kept letting it boil over, so I bought this machine. Since I pour the coffee into hot milk to make cafe con leche, this fits the bill for me and I can set it on a timer in the morning and not worry about having it boil over on my stove.

Hookless Fabric Shower Curtain with Built in Liner, White Diamond Pique
Hookless Fabric Shower Curtain with Built in Liner, White Diamond Pique
Price: $23.14
5 used & new from $18.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Lets in light and looks nice, October 13, 2014
I wanted a simple white, fabric shower curtain and this fits the bill. I like the fact that the mesh top lets in light, yet is high enough for privacy. This is a plus in my tiny bathrooms. I also like the fact that you can buy a replacement liner. It was nice not to have to take the pole down to put it up. I got one for each bathroom.

Yamaha YAS-101BL Factory Refurbished Soundbar (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Yamaha YAS-101BL Factory Refurbished Soundbar (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
2 used & new from $239.90

1.0 out of 5 stars It didn't work, had to return it, October 13, 2014
I have had good luck with other refurbished products, but not this one. It wasn't very well packed either.

Boston Harbor TL-TREE-134-BK-3L 3-Light Tree Lamp, Black
Boston Harbor TL-TREE-134-BK-3L 3-Light Tree Lamp, Black
Offered by Great Household
Price: $45.52
9 used & new from $37.00

1.0 out of 5 stars I loved it for 1 day, then it broke, October 13, 2014
I received the package, assembled the lamp and although it was a little wobbly, it looked nice in the corner. However the next day one of the three lamps was not working. It is too much of a pain to take it apart, pack it up and return it, so I just hope the other two lamps last a little longer. I didn't expect anything fancy but I did expect it to work for more than a day. Waste of money.

Portable Utility Wagon / Cart in Brown - Folds down for easy storage and transporting

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to fold up and doesn't take up much space, August 14, 2014
I bought this item hoping it could be used for hauling bags of mulch and gardening stuff and also be used to take stuff to the beach. I haven't taken it to the beach yet. However I am happy with how easy it is to fold/unfold and it seems fairly sturdy. I'm very glad it's brown so dirt won't show.

JewelsObsession's 14K Yellow Gold 10mm Cardinal Bird Charm Pendant
JewelsObsession's 14K Yellow Gold 10mm Cardinal Bird Charm Pendant
Offered by JewelsObsession
Price: $62.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised, March 25, 2014
I ordered this charm as a gift. I wanted a small bird charm but was afraid this would be too cheap looking. It turned out to be nicer than I expected, with nice details etched on it. Very pretty, I'm very happy with my purchase. Also the package was delivered ahead if the day they promised it!

Winsome Wood Folding Chairs, Natural Finish, Set of 4
Winsome Wood Folding Chairs, Natural Finish, Set of 4
Price: $104.99
13 used & new from $104.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Much nicer than metal folding chairs, December 23, 2013
I ordered 8 of these chairs and I'm very happy with the purchase. Just in time for my holiday parties! They seem sturdy, they are attractive and they don't occupy a lot of space when folded.

Arkon Folding Tablet Stand for iPad Air iPad mini iPad and Android Tablet
Arkon Folding Tablet Stand for iPad Air iPad mini iPad and Android Tablet
Price: $13.13
9 used & new from $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Nifty, compact little stand, December 15, 2013
I needed a compact stand for my table that would fit in my purse. This if olds up neatly, is not heavy and was in expensive.

Greenland Home Katy King Quilt Bonus Set
Greenland Home Katy King Quilt Bonus Set
Price: $127.29
7 used & new from $124.46

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, December 12, 2013
Beautiful quilt! This was exactly what I was looking for, lightweight but not flimsy, colorful and not skimpy. The matching pillows were a bonus!

Page: 1 | 2