Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for MasonM > Reviews

Browse

MasonM's Profile

Customer Reviews: 57

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MasonM RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Premium Beard Oil and Conditioner - HUGE 4 oz Bottle - FOUR TIMES LARGER - 100% Natural - Softens Your Beard and Stops Itching - With Nourishing Jojoba Oil, Almond Oil, Plus Three Essential Oils!
Offered by Stardom Brands LLC
Price: $34.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Pine/woodsy scented, softens well, June 5, 2016
It does what it’s supposed to. It softens my beard as soon as it’s applied and not a whole lot is needed. Of course, you may need to use more for thicker beards. There is no oily residue left on my skin or in the beard itself and it prevents the skin from drying out. It smells good, has a pine scent to it, not chemical at all.

I received a discount for purchasing this product in exchange for an unbiased and honest review based solely on my own opinions and experience in using the product.

Wisdom Beard Oil | Manly, Woodsy Scent | Best Softener and Conditioner for Itchy Beards
Offered by CanYouHandlebar
Price: $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great beard softener and scent is amazing, June 5, 2016
This beard oil is pretty awesome. It softens my beard immediately upon use and not a whole lot is needed. Of course, the thicker your beard is the more you may need to use. It doesn’t leave an oily residue on my skin or in the beard itself. It smells great, and since it’s put on my face under my nose, I’m glad it doesn’t have a chemical odor to it. The skin underneath isn't dry when I use this, which prevents the typical itchiness from occurring​.

WOWOWO Outdoor Camping Survivor Combat Military Tactical Knife with Nylon sheath Fixed Blade Survival (Green)
Offered by iWaWa Technik Mall
Price: $29.99
3 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived sharp, seems good quality, June 5, 2016
All in all, the knife is pretty good so far. It’s lightweight, easy to handle, and it came to me sharp, not razor sharp, but passably so. It is just a hair longer than the description states, so that's a good point for the seller. The sheath seems to be of good quality, it matches the color of the paracord around the knife’s hilt. I just got it a few days ago, so I haven’t had any chance to put it through its paces. Once I have, though, I will update on how well it works and holds up in its use.

ZZERO 3D VR Virtual Reality Headset Glasses for 3D Video Movies and Games,Compare with Samsung Gear VR,Google Cardboard,for iPhone 6 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 Samsung Galaxy and Smartphones
Offered by Zzero World
Price: $89.99
2 used & new from $27.22

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great, comfortable, need controller for ineractivity, June 4, 2016
I was so excited when this showed up today but have since been brought down a couple notches. Good things first...

It is very lightweight, and with many of its kind being too heavy, putting strain on the head and neck, I was happy to find that even with the weight of my phone it is not heavy. The focal and pupil adjustments work really well. Each eye has its own adjusters. Also, it is quite comfortable to use.

On to my issues with it... it is a hands-free set. This means that many VR apps are not compatible with it because they require button use in their interactivity. With that said, the product description and photos never promised a button.

Lecxci 1 1/2" Wide Real Leather [Creative Scuff Pattern] Belts for Men's Jeans with Holes-gunmetal Buckle (44, Coffee)
Offered by CXCIUS
Price: $56.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, perfect fit, June 4, 2016
First off, the box that this belt came in is pretty awesome, it’s solid and looks nice. I was surprised to see the leather punch when I opened the box, that was a nice touch that most companies don’t think about. The belt fits great, leaving only a couple inches excess, passed the belt hole that I needed, to be positioned under the belt loop of my pants. The buckle is just a standard belt buckle. Overall, it is a good quality casual belt made of leather.

The only thing I don’t care for, that is not shown in the product's photos, is the fact that it has sections of fadedness. I would have rather it be none or all of the belt like that, not sections. I have a photo attached to show this feature, but there is a third faded section facing out where I have it curved.

Comment Comment | Permalink

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but received a faulty one of two, June 4, 2016
I purchased these and upon opening the package, one of them didn't work. I was a little bummed about that and immediately contacted the seller. They are now working with me to fix the issue. So, faulty product notwithstanding, these are pretty great. The one that works blinks like it's supposed to.

I will re-review once all issues have been resolved.

Beard Growth Serum - Oil & Conditioner For Healthy Thick Manageable Mustache- Premium Formula With Natural Extracts- Deep Moisture- Facial Hair Softener- Relief From Itchy & Dry Beard
Offered by BEorgan
Price: $25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Haven't had much time using to give proper feedback, June 4, 2016
I have been using this for a few days now and so far I like it well enough. My wife seems to be happy with it as well, just for the fact that my scruff is softer. When I started using it, my face had been unshaven for only a full day. A few days is not long enough to really see some results, so once more time has passed with it, I will update on how I am liking it, or not as the case may be. I grow a full beard in just under 2 weeks, on a normal basis, anyway.

Galaxy Note 5 Case, Spigen® [Neo Hybrid Crystal] HYBRIDIZED CLARITY [Champagne Gold] Clear back panel + Dual TPU and PC bumper for Galaxy Note 5 (2015) - Champagne Gold (SGP11711)
Offered by Spigen Inc
Price: $24.99
2 used & new from $17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Color was not what I expected, June 4, 2016
I like the clear shell solely for the easy grip and non-slip factor. If I put my phone on a smooth hard surface, and that surface becomes tilted, my phone stays pretty much where I placed it unless it’s tilted at a 60+ degree angle. Not very protective but it’s a lightweight soft case, so it’s understandable.

What I really didn’t like about this is the color. I ordered the “Champagne Gold”, but it has a pink hue to it, so it looks like something my wife would use not me. I need something more heavy duty that can stand up to pressure at times, and the occasional drop, as well. The case itself, though, is pretty nice and useful if I'm not going to be outdoors.

I received a discount for purchasing this product in exchange for an unbiased and honest review based solely on my opinions and experience in using the product.

Galaxy Note 5 Case, Spigen® [Thin Fit] Exact-Fit [Black] Premium Matte Finish Hard Case for Galaxy Note 5 (2015) - Black (SGP11680)
Offered by Spigen Inc
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very protective; kind of fragile, June 4, 2016
It's alright, but for what I do with my phone, it doesn't suit my needs. There is not a whole lot of protection if the phone is dropped because of how thin it is. I didn't test this, but it seems like it would break quite easily under little pressure or strain. I multitask much throughout my days, watching videos being among them, so having the kickstand feature (which this does not have) is always helpful.

GEARONIC TM Men's Vintage Canvas Messenger Bag Shoulder and Leather Satchel School Military - Coffee
Offered by GEARONIC INC.
Price: $27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, large pockets, June 3, 2016
It looks a little smaller than the pictures show it as, but not enough to matter. I like the amount of space I have to work with and the quality of product.

Though I can't use the front pockets for my kindle or an actual book, as that would put strain on the stitches, they are pretty large for pockets. The internal pocket is a good size, as well.

The quality is superb. There are no loose stitches, the material is thick and sturdy. I have read other reviews stating that a zipper was faulty and I thought the same at first glance. It was the internal pocket zipper. The teeth were closed on both sides of the slider, all I had to do was pull the slider back to the “open” position and open the teeth in front of it. It opens and closes perfectly. I have noticed that some companies will do this with pocket zippers, believing there is a benefit to the practice; whether there is or not, and what that may be, I do not know, I just know that it is not uncommon to see a zipper like this when purchasing a product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6