Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Andra Day Storm Fire TV Stick Grocery Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin  Amazon Echo Fire HD 6 Kindle Voyage The Walking Dead\ Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 53

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "ericatdallas" RSS Feed (Dallas, Texas USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Hokku Designs Milton Twin over Twin Bunk Bed with Ladder
Hokku Designs Milton Twin over Twin Bunk Bed with Ladder
Offered by Furniture Creations
Price: $547.48

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT bunk bed for a tight budget!, January 11, 2015
Cheaper material, but still a great quality bed- unmatched for the price! Ours came slightly dinged, but we use for 3yr old twin boys, so they are bound to do much worse damage to it over the years! If you use a thinner mattress, the rails for the top bunk are nice and high- we have yet to have a problem with it for our younger children! Also- VERY easy assembly- we had it together in less than 30min or so!

The Practical Homestead: The Backyard Handbook for Growing Food, Raising Animals, and Nurturing Your Land
by Paul Heiney
16 used & new from $13.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect resource for planning for a beginner!, January 11, 2015
This book is so informative, detailed and very well thought out! Even if you aren't interesting in executing a homesteading lifestyle its a great read! It helps with deciding where to start, what will be more challenging, more rewarding, and even helps with deciding breeds of livestock. Great advice for multiple sizes of land, different climates, and choosing between animal husbandry, crops or both! Also a great resource for how to combine different elements of farming to further the benefits! Interesting diagrams that are well thought out along with detailed descriptions help any type of learning! Our entire family is enjoying this book!

We're the Millers
We're the Millers
DVD
Price: $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheesy! But okay..., February 14, 2014
It was cheesy and pretty predictable. There are some funny moments. Wait until it's free with Prime or $1 rental.

WORX WG155 20V MAX Cordless Lithium 10-Inch String Trimmer/Edger
WORX WG155 20V MAX Cordless Lithium 10-Inch String Trimmer/Edger
Price: $91.67
8 used & new from $91.67

2.0 out of 5 stars Good trimmer... lousy edger, September 8, 2013
Bought this mostly to edge our lawn and it doesn't do very well on St. Augustine grass... I live in Florida, so things grow fast. I had to modify it for a lower gauge string to do more work but that lead to the trimmer string jamming frequently.

As for the trimmer function, couldn't ask for more.

Farberware Color Measuring Cups (Assorted Colors, Set of 4)
Farberware Color Measuring Cups (Assorted Colors, Set of 4)
Price: $6.81
8 used & new from $6.65

3.0 out of 5 stars Breaks easily, August 1, 2013
I would give this a lower review, but I know the breaking could have been mitigated by me being more careful. One cup broke because of scooping flour out of a bag and another one was scooping oats. I don't necessarily think I was being too aggressive in scooping.

Otherwise, they're measuring cups, so not much else to them.

Seagate Backup Plus 2TB Desktop External Hard Drive USB 3.0 (STCA2000100)
Seagate Backup Plus 2TB Desktop External Hard Drive USB 3.0 (STCA2000100)
Offered by Sell 2 U Direct LLC
Price: $214.97
13 used & new from $68.31

1.0 out of 5 stars Wow,. worked for 1 day and failed :(, May 3, 2013
Nothing more to say about this since it failed after ONE day... It worked fine on day 1 but I didn't even get the chance to put any data on it before it failed.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 7, 2013 12:29 PM PDT

Joovy Room2 Portable Playard
Joovy Room2 Portable Playard
Price: $129.99
15 used & new from $113.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as a good travel bed for our twins!, August 10, 2012
We bought this as a travel bed for our twins and have since taken them on two very long road trips (one from Ohio to New England and another from Ohio to Denver). We'll soon be using it for a trip from Ohio to Florida.

It's large enough for two kids (our twins were 14 months and 16 months at time of trips) to sleep in. It was roomy enough for them at 14 months that it did not bother them to share it. At 16 months it became more of an issue and it took them a while to go to bed because of adjusting to each other (our kids normally sleep in separate cribs). At the time of use, they were between 22-25 lbs each.

However, for the purpose we bought it for --- temporary bedding for a road strip for 14-16 month) it deserved 5 stars.

It's well constructed and easy to setup and disassemble. I don't even remember how many of these I've used from different brands --- they all work about the same --- but the construction and quality of Joovy is obvious. At a hotel we stayed at, they had a pack-and-play from a different brand. It was new and operated the same way, it was stiff in operation and took more time to fold up than the Joovy.

It is on the larger size (that's why we picked it). However, it fit nicely in front of the rear seats in our minivan. Since the kids weren't using their legroom anyway, it was the perfect spot.

As for containment area --- we don't normally box our kids in so they aren't are very unhappy if we place them in it at times other than nap/sleep time. However, we have put them in there for short amount of times to get them out of the way and it's strong enough to handle their thrashing and climbing.

HP Advanced Photo Paper, Glossy (60 Sheets, 5 x 7 Inch)
HP Advanced Photo Paper, Glossy (60 Sheets, 5 x 7 Inch)
Offered by J and Ocean
Price: $13.99
32 used & new from $6.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Photos! Decent price., August 10, 2012
Working out the numbers (at the price I bought this package at and factoring ink costs), it's competitive with having it printed at some of the local stores (i.e. Sam's club).

However, the quality is wonderful on my HP 7510. It's convenient to print pictures for projects, the refrigerator, or just to see how it'll look printed before making multiples of the kids for family. I still prefer going to get them done at the local store though only because I do think the quality is better (print and paper), it's not wear-and-tear on my printer (I tend to try to keep my printers as long as possible), and I have more flexibility with paper size options (I keep two picture print sizes but it's nice to have more variety).

In short though, this is as advertised and when framed, I am not able to notice the difference between store printed and HP printed pictures.

StrongArm 6304 Jeep Grand Cherokee Hood Lift Support, Pack of 1
StrongArm 6304 Jeep Grand Cherokee Hood Lift Support, Pack of 1
Price: $14.90
14 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 minutes to install... works as advertised., August 10, 2012
The install was pretty quick. The reviewers in other posts are right... there are no directions. However, I just uninstalled the previous one and replaced with the new "lift support". I needed my wife's help so I didn't get whacked in the head while installing this.

Hoffman 66005 Triple Super Phosphate 0-46-0, 5 Pounds
Hoffman 66005 Triple Super Phosphate 0-46-0, 5 Pounds
Offered by Great Household
Price: $10.91
7 used & new from $10.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked for my tomatoes.. (???), August 10, 2012
I read some online guides that phosphates will help fruiting of tomatoes. I don't know if it's a coincidence (possible) but after I fertilized my tomatoes with this we have plenty of fruit.

I have to take the labeling at it's word (as advertised regarding composition).

One perspective I can offer is that this is the cheapest source I could find online and offline (when not buying in bulk).

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6