Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
Profile for William G. Headley > Reviews

Browse

William G. Headley's Profile

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

William G. Headley "WGH" RSS Feed (Mt. Prospect, IL USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Amazon FreeTime Kid-Proof Case for Amazon Fire (5th Generation - 2015 release), Orange
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 8, 2016
Just what we needed for the kindle we have for our daughter.

NFL Youth Performance Team Logo Pullover Hoodie (Youth Large 14/16, New York Giants)
Offered by Fashion Kingz
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 8, 2016
Perfect gift for a young Giants fan!

Soft Touch Collars Heavy Duty Leather Braided Dog Leash, Black 6ft x 3/4 Inch
Soft Touch Collars Heavy Duty Leather Braided Dog Leash, Black 6ft x 3/4 Inch
Offered by Vaun Duffy Products
Price: $27.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great leash. Highly recommended!, February 8, 2016
What a great leash. We got one for each of our 2 dogs. The quality is great and they are exactly what we needed. Our dogs are 70 and 80 pounds each so they work well for their size. Definitely recommended.

Skilled Crafter Leather Hole Punch - Easily Punches Perfect Round Holes - 2 FREE Extra Large Punch Plates & Handy Ruler - Professional Multi Size Tool - Best Puncher for Belts, Saddles, Card, Fabric, Rubber, Paper etc + 2 Yr Warranty
Offered by Skilled Crafter
Price: $25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, January 9, 2016
Great product! This was exactly what I needed, it is easy to use, and was delivered very quickly. Highly recommended.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 17, 2016 7:23 AM PST

InterDesign Foaming Soap Dispenser Pump, for Kitchen or Bathroom Countertops- Clear/Brushed Nickel
Price: $8.78
25 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a really nice product and we are very happy with it, January 6, 2015
This is a really nice product and we are very happy with it. It seems to be quite sturdy and works perfectly. We may need to get another one of these I think.

Tek Republic TUC-300 Portable 12-in-1 USB 3.0 Card Reader
Tek Republic TUC-300 Portable 12-in-1 USB 3.0 Card Reader
Offered by HuRu
Price: $12.49
6 used & new from $10.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, March 29, 2014
Great product! Works perfectly with my MicroSDHC cards which is exactly what I needed it to do. I would recommend this for sure.

Woolrich Men's Artic Parka, Deep Navy, X-Large
Woolrich Men's Artic Parka, Deep Navy, X-Large
Price: $116.86
8 used & new from $116.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice coat, November 30, 2013
I really like this coat. It is definitely a cold (or very, very cold) weather coat and that was what I was looking for. The fur on the outside edge of the hood zips out which is good as I just found it annoying. I would note that as others have stated, it does run a bit on the large size. I wear an XL size and ordered an XL that is roomy but again it was what I was looking for. I would really recommend this to anyone who wants a quality coat.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 19, 2014 11:31 AM PDT

Best Home Fashion Thermal Insulated Blackout Curtains - Antique Bronze Grommet Top - Chocolate - 52"W x 63"L - Not Tiebacks - (Set of 2 Panels)
Price: $31.87
5 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Our second time purchasing this product, July 16, 2013
We had purchased 2 sets of these curtains after our daughter was born and found them to be really good blackout curtains. So, when we decided to add blackout curtains to our own room we bought the exact same curtains and could not be any happier with them. They keep almost all of the light out and are very easy to hang and very easy to clean too. We are happy with this product!

Graco RoomFor2 Stand and Ride Classic Connect Stroller, Metropolis (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect stroller combo for our 2 kids, July 16, 2013
We have a 4 year old and a 2 year old and this is working out perfectly for them this summer. We have taken it on a road trip to visit family, to the zoo, on walks around the neighborhood, and many other places and have been very happy with it. It is pretty light so either my wife or me can get it folded up and stored in the back of the car or van. It is also pretty easy to maneuver and we have not had any issues with it. We are glad that we purchased this stroller and have recommended it to friends already.

Disney Little Boys' Cars Long Sleeve Bathrobe, Black, 6/7
Disney Little Boys' Cars Long Sleeve Bathrobe, Black, 6/7

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice robe for our 4 year old, July 16, 2013
My son loves the movie Cars, as do many kids of his age, so we thought he would enjoy this robe. That was an understatement! He love it! He says that it is very comfortable and the material is nice and soft and it looks like it will hold up to post-bathtime running around pretty well. We are very happy with this product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3