Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Bryan Lynch > Reviews

Browse

Bryan Lynch's Profile

Customer Reviews: 117

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bryan Lynch RSS Feed (Hollister, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Accu-Chek Nano Smart View Test Strips, 50 Count
Accu-Chek Nano Smart View Test Strips, 50 Count
Offered by CalMed Co
Price: $58.00
10 used & new from $58.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well in my Accu Chek Nano, March 23, 2016
What can I say, it does it's job well with my Nano glucose meter. Wish it was slightly cheaper.

LEGO Storage Head Large, Boy, Yellow
LEGO Storage Head Large, Boy, Yellow
Offered by Toy Ranch
Price: $28.99
42 used & new from $27.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great way to store those little Lego landmines!, March 23, 2016
We bought these for our boys and had some vinyl lettering made up with the boys' names on them. They look really cool and hold a LOT of Legos!

Nexus 6P Case, Ringke [Fusion] Clear PC Back TPU Bumper w/ Screen Protector [Drop Protection/Shock Absorption Technology][Attached Dust Cap] For Huawei Nexus 6P - Smoke Black
Offered by Ringke Official Store
Price: $30.00
7 used & new from $8.49

Hoover 2X PetPlus Pet Stain & Odor Remover 32 oz, AH30325
Hoover 2X PetPlus Pet Stain & Odor Remover 32 oz, AH30325
Price: $13.33
27 used & new from $8.15

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well...just like the regular formula, March 23, 2016
This works well in our Hoover carpet scrubber for pet stains....but so does the regular formula. I'm not sure what they say is different between the two.

Xbox One Wireless Controller
Xbox One Wireless Controller
Offered by SHARPSHOOT77
Price: Click here to see our price
258 used & new from $33.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Works well, not happy with finishing touches during manufacturing., March 23, 2016
The controller works fine, but I'm not happy with the finishing touches on it. The rear left side has a small gap between halves that feels like something just isn't snapped together all the way. I know I could return it, but it works fine and is only a minor gripe.

iXCC 4Ft Male to Male 3.5mm Universal Auxiliary Audio Stereo Cable for All 3.5mm-Enabled Devices, Apple, Samsung, Android, Windows and MP3 Player
Offered by iXCC
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable cable at a great price, March 23, 2016
I bought this for my wife to use in our car. If feels sturdy and has held up well so far. I'd recommend.

Filtrete Healthy Living Elite Allergen Reduction Filter, MPR 2200, 20 x 20 x 1-Inches, 2-Pack
Price: $32.64

5.0 out of 5 stars They work very well, March 23, 2016
I feel like the air quality in my home has been better since using this filter. I suffer from allergies and this has reduced that experience while home for me. I'm going to keep buying as needed.

Phase 10 Card Game
Phase 10 Card Game
Price: $5.99
138 used & new from $2.00

4.0 out of 5 stars It really is a fun game and a nice way to pass the time ..., March 23, 2016
This review is from: Phase 10 Card Game (Toy)
I finally bought this game after having my sister bug me for ages. It really is a fun game and a nice way to pass the time with friends and family.

Motive Products 0104 Power Bleeder
Motive Products 0104 Power Bleeder
Price: $64.95
3 used & new from $61.38

2.0 out of 5 stars Does NOT fit my 1966 VW Beetle, cap is TOO BIG, May 4, 2015
EDIT 5/6/15: I met with the owner of Motive, Rich at their Gilroy,CA shop. They were using a dual-port reservoir as their VW reference. Seeing and measuring my original 1966 Beetle single-cylinder brake reservoir, we found that my smaller 26.3mm cap would also snugly fit the slightly larger 27mm tank example that they had on hand. Rich said that he was going to change the tolerances on his "Air Cooled VW" caps so that they would fit both styles of tanks by making them slightly smaller. He promised to contact me when the new caps come in to give them a try. I'll be sure to update my review then. I do have to say that this level of interaction and responsiveness from a business owner was incredible. I kept my current too-large cap as I actually need to use it. I can get it to work with a ton of teflon tape around the threads as well as two rubber washers. To be continued...

I had the pleasure of meeting the owners of this business as I live close by and I plan on talking to them today, but I had an issue with my (direct) order of the "1104 air cooled VW adapter cap"

THE CAP DOES NOT FIT!!! Motive sells a 27mm ID (including the threads) adapter cap. My OG 66 Bug brake reservoir cap is 26.3-26.5mm depending on how hard I squeeze the calipers. I called several VW parts suppliers and asked them to measure the ID of their brake fluid reservoir caps proper for a 66 Bug. All of them came back with a caliper measurement of 26.5 +/- .1mm.

Bottom line is this, at least for the cap needed by a 1966 VW Beetle, their "Air-cooled VW" cap is too big. I eventually made it work by wrapping a bazillion wraps of teflon tape on the threads. I'm talking a ridiculous amount. I'm pretty disappointed to have to do this for the $69 "black" model I bought in addition to the $30+ "Air cooled VW" adapter I needed.

The only reason I gave them two stars instead of one is that their actual pump and gauge is nice. I wish the hose joints swivelled as they get all twisty and bunched up as you attached them, but that's a minor complaint.

I'm going to stop by their shop today and have a friendly discussion about my issue. I'll post an update.

Perfect Vision 010003 Universal Ridgeloc RG-6 Compression F-Connector, 10-Pack
Perfect Vision 010003 Universal Ridgeloc RG-6 Compression F-Connector, 10-Pack
Offered by SATELIZ INC
Price: $5.87
6 used & new from $5.87

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, January 7, 2015
Fell apart during compression. I should have spent more money for different connectors.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12