Profile for Angel > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 34

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Angel RSS Feed (Michigan, United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
WubbaNub Yellow Duck
WubbaNub Yellow Duck
Offered by Big Blue Castle
Price: $12.95
19 used & new from $11.13

3.0 out of 5 stars READ THIS REVIEW IF YOU ARE GIVING AS A GIFT, December 2, 2014
Cute, but read this review if you plan on giving this as a gift. I bought three WubbaNubs on Amazon at the same time. The monkey (from MetaRetail fulfilled by Amazon), the duck (from Imaginary Kids fulfilled by Amazon) and the caterpillar (Amazon LLC). Only the caterpillar came in the plastic tube that these come in when purchased in a brick and mortar store. The monkey and the duck both came in plastic baggies clearly marked "PART OF A SET, NOT FOR INDIVIDUAL SALE." Apparentlly MetaRetail and Imaginary Kids broke sets apart to sell these individually, against the rules of the manufacturer and to the buyer's detriment. If you are looking for a gift I would be sure to choose Amazon LLC as the seller.

Chicco Bottle Warmer
Chicco Bottle Warmer
Price: $34.99
3 used & new from $34.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible product, November 17, 2014
I was swayed by the positive revives which I now believe to be fake. Note that all were left in the same timeframe and none by verified purchasers. This piece of junk will not warm a 4 oz Dr. Brown bottle from the fridge. The milk is still cold after the first cycle and you can't even wait for a second cycle because it beeps and beeps if you try. You have to wait 14-20 minutes before it will allow a second cycle. So, to summarize, only buy this if you want to throw money away making the bottle warning process LONGER. Wish I'd kept the box, this would be returned. Instead it will be expensive trash.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 29, 2014 5:17 PM PST

Doublju Wallet Leather Case ID/Credit Card slot Holder Cover Pouch for Apple iPhone 4S - CA06 - Pink
Offered by Doublju company
Price: $4.99
2 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, May 22, 2013
Very cute and protective case. I was worried at first that it wasn't going to close properly because the magnetic tab was difficult to keep in place, but it took about 48 hours for it to loosen up just the right amount. I have a business card and a credit card in the two slots with a piece of paper in the space behind the card slots and it closes just fine. It looks tailored enough for business use and the deep pink color makes it more "me". Easy access to all necessary ports, switches, etc. Camera opening is sufficient to avoid the dreaded halo effect. Great value.

Joey New York Quick Results Polynesian Beauty Pads, 60 Count
Joey New York Quick Results Polynesian Beauty Pads, 60 Count
Offered by BeautyAnd
Price: $17.95
14 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, May 22, 2013
After washing my face I use one of these wipes and am always amazed at the extra gunk that is picked up. I use Pure by Philosophy to clean my face (usually after an Olay wet cleansing towelette to remove makeup) so it was news to me that my face wasn't ACTUALLY getting clean even though it looked and felt clean. The light "peel" properties do not aggravate my skin and seem to add a glow without being harsh. Very nice product. Price is a tad on the high side for what I consider to be a "between" product (between drugstore and department store quality -- I actually purchased mine at a drugstore).

Logitech Wireless Mouse M310 (Indigo Scroll) (910-002482)
Logitech Wireless Mouse M310 (Indigo Scroll) (910-002482)
5 used & new from $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a mouse, October 5, 2012
It's a mouse. A full-sized wireless mouse. It is blue with words that you can't really make out on it, which makes it more visually interesting than most mice (mouses?). I've never been disappointed by a Logitech mouse and this one seems to be as good as the others.

Timbuk2 Classic Messenger Bag 2013, Potrero/Village Violet/Potrero, X-Small
Timbuk2 Classic Messenger Bag 2013, Potrero/Village Violet/Potrero, X-Small

3.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size for me, October 5, 2012
Perfect size to use on a bike if you just want to carry an iPad with a book or something along those lines. Really cute. Odd strap, though. The little loop you can see on the left side of the picture is always there and is quite awkward.

ECCO Women's Rise GTX Tall Walking Boot,Black/Black,41 EU (US Women's 10-10.5 M)

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and cute, October 5, 2012
I like these quite a bit. Very comfortable for walking and good to wear with jeans. In my opinion these are much too casual for a skirt, they are the sneakers of the boot world.

Bolle Valencia Sunglasses, Shiny Black with Polarized TNS Lens
Bolle Valencia Sunglasses, Shiny Black with Polarized TNS Lens
Offered by X Wear
Price: $109.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Bummer, October 5, 2012
Unless you have the most oddly shaped face ever you will probably get very little use from these sunglasses. They tilt the wrong way so that the bottom is sealed up against your cheeks. No air can circulate and these things sit SO close to your eyes. Not pleasant and not attractive. These seemed like a great deal but aren't at all since I never wear them.

KitchenAid Teakettle 1-1/2-Quart Porcelain Enamel on Steel Curling Kettle, Green Apple

2.0 out of 5 stars Plastic melted, October 5, 2012
I loved this teakettle at first, even though the handle does get terribly hot. Much hotter than any other teakettle I've had (including the one I have now that replaced this teakettle after mere months). After a few weeks the whistle stopped for the most part (and no, I didn't overfill it, I only boil enough water to make two standard coffee cups) and then the plastic piece over the spout with the whistle actually started to melt as did part of the handle. A few weeks later I had lumpy melted plastic with the whistle in the middle for a spout cover. It makes me wonder if all the whistle problems people have reported are from the plastic warping or melting even a little bit. I would not purchase this again. I had to replace it with another teakettle much too quickly.

Wellness Dry Cat Food for Adult Cats, Indoor Health Recipe, 11-Pound and 8-Ounce Bag
Price: $28.99
4 used & new from $28.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but worth it, June 14, 2012
My cats look noticeably healthier and happier on this food. Full, shiny fur. More importantly, this is the only food that I've found that one of my cats can eat without throwing up constantly. That is worth the extra dollars.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4