Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Deradoorian Storm Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage The Walking Dead\ Gear Up for Football Deal of the Day
Profile for Steven Quigley > Reviews

Browse

Steven Quigley's Profile

Customer Reviews: 90

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Steven Quigley RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Spring Valley Timed Release Ultra Multivitamin for Men, 60 Tablets
Spring Valley Timed Release Ultra Multivitamin for Men, 60 Tablets
Offered by The Katfish
Price: $20.97
6 used & new from $20.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Time-released formula and 2000 IU of Vitamin D, May 26, 2015
My doctor told me to take an extra 2000 I.U. of vitamin D daily due to low vitamin D blood levels. Most men's vitamins only contain 400-700 I.U. of D, so I had to purchase and take an extra pill each day. Then I stumbled upon this formula from Spring Valley which contains 2000 I.U. Perfect. I also like that it's time-released, so it won't upset your stomach and increases absorption.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 26, 2015 7:51 AM PDT

Weber 7451 Standard Kettle Cover, Fits 22-1/2-Inch Charcoal Grills
Weber 7451 Standard Kettle Cover, Fits 22-1/2-Inch Charcoal Grills
Price: $8.99
23 used & new from $7.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money. A lawn and leaf bag would last longer., February 17, 2015
You could purchase this cover which may work fine for a season or two of warm weather use… if your winters are mild. Or for the same price, you could buy a box of lawn and leaf bags that would be just as effective and last much longer.

I've owned two of these cheap gray Weber covers and one of the premium black Weber covers for my 22-1/2" Weber kettle grill. Save your money. NONE of the vinyl Weber covers have any durability. When the temps drop below freezing, don't even think of removing this cover to use your grill. It becomes almost as brittle as a potato chip. One of mine cracked simply from the weight of 6" of snow sitting on top of it. When I brushed the snow off, the entire top cracked to pieces.

Chicago Metallic CMB033 Pie Weight for 9 to 11-Inch Pies
Chicago Metallic CMB033 Pie Weight for 9 to 11-Inch Pies
Price: $12.74
11 used & new from $11.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple design. Easy to use. Easy to clean., February 16, 2015
Simple design. Easy to use, easy to clean (removable silicone ring slips onto rolled edge of metal center), and stores right in a pie plate. Why didn't I think of that!

5 Pcs 2 x 1.5V AA Battery Holder Case Box Black w Wire Leads
5 Pcs 2 x 1.5V AA Battery Holder Case Box Black w Wire Leads
Offered by LITCHI
Price: $4.99
8 used & new from $2.10

4.0 out of 5 stars Exact replacement for 20 year-old device, February 16, 2015
Exactly the same battery holder as had been installed in our 1995-era Kenmore treadmill monitor. Not particularly heavy duty, but they fit as small a space as could be had to hold two AA batteries. The wires are very light gauge, but the last set lasted 20 years... My order shipped directly from China and took about a month for delivery in Jan. 2015.

Koledy-Christmas Carols
Koledy-Christmas Carols

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb… one of the best orchestral Christmas CDs ever, February 11, 2015
This review is from: Koledy-Christmas Carols (Audio CD)
I do not speak nor understand Polish, but the music on this CD is simply superb. Some songs feature a chorus of singers, and others feature individuals; but all are backed by an excellent orchestra. Each track evokes true reverence and joy for the birth of our Lord. Perfect for Advent and Christmas, this CD has quickly become the first and last one I listen to throughout the Christmas season.

Premium HDMI-HDMI Cable,1 meter 3 feet
Premium HDMI-HDMI Cable,1 meter 3 feet
Offered by BETTER1
Price: $2.49
50 used & new from $0.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a true "premium" cable, but they do work just fine, January 13, 2015
Does this cable work? Absolutely.
Is it a "Premium HDMI cable?" Absolutely NOT! (unless "Premium" is the brand name)

I bought a few of these inexpensive cables because I only needed 3' lengths. They work just fine, and if you research the internet, studies show that as long as you're getting a digital signal, more expensive cables have absolutely no effect on the picture quality. However, I do want to point out that there is nothing "premium" about these cables. They are in fact the cheapest, thinnest, stiffest HDMI cables I've ever used, and they shipped directly from China. You get what you pay for, but they do work.

Kenmore Kenmore Canister Vacuum Cleaner, Progressive, Blueberry 21614
Kenmore Kenmore Canister Vacuum Cleaner, Progressive, Blueberry 21614
Offered by Electronic_Pak
Price: $305.00
7 used & new from $155.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't last… plastic wheel axles quickly wear out, January 5, 2015
This vacuum is easy to use, can be dragged up steps (it rests on them one by one), and has okay suction--though not nearly as powerful as our old upright. I like that it powers on and off from the handle and has carry-on attachments, but it doesn't do the best job of agitating out dirt along baseboards, so you have to follow up with the crevice tool. However, the major problem I have with this vacuum is that it simply doesn't hold up due to cheap construction. We have owned this vacuum since 2011 and use it 2 or 3 times per week on about 1,000 sq.ft. of wall to wall carpet. We wanted a HEPA model because we have 2 dogs and 2 cats. The fatal flaw with this vacuum is that the vacuum head construction is all plastic, so the wheel axles wear out within 1-2 years. We are about to replace the Vacuum Base Plate (part #KC03RDKNZV0X) for the third time. If you search the part, you'll see that there are thin, plastic hubs into which the plastic wheels snap. This is such a poor mechanism for attachment that the wheels and base plate wear out constantly--then the wheels start pitching in, and eventually keep falling off while you're vacuuming.

The first time I had to order parts, the plastic wheels and the base plate were all completely worn out after 2 years. So when I installed the replacements (not an easy task for those not mechanically inclined--you have to relocate the vacuum head's wiring and motor into the new part), I made sure to spray teflon lubricant all over the wheel axles and hubs. Didn't make a bit of difference; within a year, you could see the wheels starting to pitch as the plastic was wearing through. The last time I replaced the base plate was April 2014, and by December 2014, my wife was already asking me to reorder the part again. This is the last time I'll replace this part. If we hadn't paid so much for the vacuum, I'd have replaced it a long time ago.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 13, 2015 1:56 PM PDT

Dickens Village from Department 56 Anglesey Cottage Lit House
Dickens Village from Department 56 Anglesey Cottage Lit House
Offered by TGC Toys and Gifts
Price: $65.00
4 used & new from $64.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent worksmanship but not my favorite, December 3, 2014
We purchased Anglesey Cottage because we wanted some Dickens Village Series buildings that were not businesses. As is typical of the later pieces (that are lit from the bottoms, not the backs), the quality is excellent with very high worksmanship. However, of the 20-some pieces we own, this one is my least favorite; mainly because the house doesn't have a prominent side. Perhaps that's authentic to the era, but I find most of the other homes to be much more inviting.

Evangelistas: New Mexican Cookbook
Evangelistas: New Mexican Cookbook
by Ruben Evangelista
31 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Southwest recipes from a family of chefs, November 25, 2014
The Evangelista family has been serving original and exciting food for over 50 years. Florencio Evangelista was a chef in many famous Denver, Colorado restaurants, including Old Navarre, Captain’s Table, and the Oxford Hotel. Florencio’s eldest son, Felix, opened the original “Lista’s Restaurant” in Applewood, Colorado in 1974. Ten years later, Lista’s moved to Virginia Beach with Florencio’s youngest son, Ruben Evangelista, and wife, Kathy. After ten years, in Virginia Beach followed by nine in Fell’s Point (Baltimore), Maryland, Ruben and Kathy currently own and operate “Lista’s Grill” as a locals’ favorite in Pasadena, Maryland. Ruben wrote this cook book of recipes handed down from his father or developed himself over his 40 years as a chef. This book is a true treasure of American Southwest cooking.
Comment Comment | Permalink

The Spirit of Christmas with the Living Strings
The Spirit of Christmas with the Living Strings
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 1963 Christmas classic by Johnny Douglas & His Orchestra, November 15, 2014
The Spirit of Christmas with the Living Strings by Johnny Douglas & His Orchestra is renowned as one of the most beautiful and brilliant instrumental Christmas albums of all time. The original 1963 vinyl album cover also used on the 2010 CD version featured 60s-style snow-covered candles with Old English type on a red curtain background. Not sure why the publisher created such a disconnect by using this poorly designed yellow cover artwork, but this is in fact the same, excellent music. Enjoy!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9