Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Michael R Maxwell > Reviews

Browse

Michael R Maxwell's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Michael R Maxwell RSS Feed (Chicago IL)

Wall Charger, [2 Pack 2-Port] SKYLET® 2.1 Amp Dual USB Wall Charger, AC Power Plug Adapter for iPhone 6s/6/6 Plus,iPad Air 2/mini,Galaxy S6,Note 5 and More
Offered by SKYLET
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, May 19, 2016
Fails to work after a month or so.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 21, 2016 8:51 PM PDT

Zelher P20 Over the Head Bluetooth Wireless Headset for Cellphones 21 Hour Talk Time & 4x Noise Cancelling 1 Year Warranty
Offered by Fifth Ave. Accessories Corp.
Price: $159.99
3 used & new from $22.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked great. Then dead in 2 months, October 13, 2012
It enjoyed this headset -- the sound was a bit muffled, but otherwise, it worked well as I used it for work on my iPhone and MacBook via bluetooth. The charge time was adequate to get through a few days -- even with length drives for 6 hours+ ...but then, suddenly, one day it wouldn't turn on again. I charged it, then charged it some more and now it simply won't turn on. It worked great for a few months. Now it's a useless bunch of plastic, wires and magnets.

Don't buy unless you only need it for a month.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 13, 2012 11:03 PM PDT

Kingston Technology 8GB Kit (2x4 GB Modules) 1066MHz DDR3 SODIMM Notebook Memory for Select Apple iMac's and Macbooks KTA-MB1066K2/8G
Offered by A-Tech Components
Price: $89.99
16 used & new from $42.49

5.0 out of 5 stars $200 for Apple Memory - 1/4th the cost for 2x the RAM!!, October 18, 2011
I upgraded my macbook to Lion right when it came out and I got blasted with the rainbow pinwheel of doom right away when opening and working in just about anything. Finally I found the Lion is a RAM guzzler. And like how you treat anyone with an addiction, I went out can just got this lion more of what he wanted.

I have 13-inch, Aluminum, Late 2008, Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, Graphics NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB, Software Mac OS X Lion 10.7.2 (11C74), Model Identifier: MacBook5,1, Boot ROM Version: MB51.007D.B03 --- From what I've read, this last piece of info is super important or the computer won't take all 8GB of RAM. Something about a special secret firmware update...

I include all that because as I was searching for RAM for my molassassized Macbook, it was super confusing to me to know which was the "right" RAM for my computer and I would have hated to mess that up. Hardly any reviews had this, so here, dear shopper, is the info you need. Look in the System Profiler and make sure you have Model Macbook 5,1 and Boot ROM Version: MB51.007D.B03 -- not that other macbooks and the like can't use this RAM, but I'm typing on one that can and does. So I hope that helps.

Apple sells their RAM for $200 for 4GB. I'm sure it's like the Prada of RAM or something, but I just need a larger canvas bag -- nothing fancy, just MORE!! So I went searching and found that the Kingston RAM works awesome for around $50 and for TWICE the RAM. The installation was easy. Almost so easy it didn't need any instructions (but I searched Apple's support page for how to install RAM in macbook and followed those instructions).

10 min later (most of it oooooing and aaaahhing over all the pretty circuit boards) I rebooted with FOUR TIMES the RAM. While the beachball of death still lives, it don't have to live with it as much.

My RAMaholic Lion running macbook is finally satiated.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 9, 2013 10:23 PM PST