Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for M. Narciso > Reviews

Browse

M. Narciso's Profile

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Narciso "Narkeeso" RSS Feed (Long Beach, CA)

Page: 1 | 2
Doxie A4 Case (for Doxie Go, Doxie Go Plus, Doxie Go Wi-Fi, & Doxie One)
Doxie A4 Case (for Doxie Go, Doxie Go Plus, Doxie Go Wi-Fi, & Doxie One)
Offered by Apparent
Price: $26.99
2 used & new from $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Needs a bit more thought, October 25, 2012
The case is decently built and is simple but it lacks attention to detail. It would have been nice if it could house a usb cable and the sd card inside the doxie. It does it's job though and sits nicely on my shelf to keep dust away from the scanner.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 26, 2012 11:30 AM PDT

Xbox 360 Rock Band Special Edition
Xbox 360 Rock Band Special Edition
13 used & new from $139.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun with friends / party, February 27, 2008
This game gets really boring by yourself... I hope you have friends. The only time I've had a lot of fun with this is when I brought it to parties and had friends over.

I take out a star because I wish it had more single player potential. Guitar Hero is much more fun solo.

Around The World
Around The World
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I use to hate this song in high school/college..., February 27, 2008
This review is from: Around The World (MP3 Music)
but now I am freakin obsessed with it.

Around the World = BEST SONG EVAR
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 9, 2008 4:57 PM PDT

Meet the Robinsons [Blu-ray]
Meet the Robinsons [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Daniel Hansen
15 used & new from $8.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Give it time..., February 27, 2008
I have to say I didn't really think the movie was that great at first. It took multiple watching sessions for me to really appreciate and enjoy it. Every time my girlfriend throws this in the PS3, I end up getting sucked into it.

I'd say this movie is definitely worth buying, especially on Blu-Ray. If you feel you didn't like it the first time, I'd say give it some time.

Daft Punk - Interstella 5555
Daft Punk - Interstella 5555
DVD ~ Romanthony
Offered by NorCalBeliever
Price: $79.31
15 used & new from $13.95

5.0 out of 5 stars For the fans..., February 27, 2008
This review is from: Daft Punk - Interstella 5555 (DVD)
The animation is cool but I think you REALLY REALLY have to like Daft Punk to be able to watch this. I really really like Daft Punk so this was a no brainer for me. The music goes surprisingly well with every scene. The movie plays the Discovery album in the same order. The animators and story creator did a great job of basing it around the music.

If you like anime though you just might end up liking Daft Punk after watching this.

I tried getting my friends together to watch this and half of them were pretty bored since they didn't really like Daft Punk.

Official Wii Zapper with Link's Crossbow Training
Official Wii Zapper with Link's Crossbow Training
Offered by PIP GAMING
Price: $54.93
49 used & new from $8.70

5.0 out of 5 stars You'll have to pry it from my dead hands..., February 27, 2008
At first glance the Zapper looks... somewhat lame. Okay sorry, I lied it DOES LOOK lame but that doesn't mean anything when you finally start using it. It really helps your accuracy and feels great.

The gem in this package though is Link's Crossbow Training. This game is probably the best game I have on the Wii right now, with the exception of Super Mario Galaxy. I spend more time on this game than any Wii game I have. That says a lot for a 20 dollar package.

You can't lose in this game really, the motivation to keep playing is your score. The one thing that I would recommend when you start is to calibrate your gun so you are comfortable about where it's pointing in relation to where you are pointing at the screen. This exercise will increase your game immensely.

I recommend this to ALL WII OWNERS!

Bose SoundDock Portable 30-Pin iPod/iPhone Speaker Dock
Bose SoundDock Portable 30-Pin iPod/iPhone Speaker Dock
24 used & new from $150.00

4.0 out of 5 stars I wanted to keep it but..., February 25, 2008
This is both a sad and happy review. If you don't feel like reading a lot I'll sum it right now.

Happy: This unit is amazing! Sounds incredible for such a small unit and this destroys any assumptions I had about Bose (so many negative energy towards Bose on the Internet). Let's just the say the sound quality caught me by surprise. Love the battery, love the looks, there's nothing I hate about it except...

Sad: I didn't end up keeping it. I ended up bringing home 5 iPod speaker systems. I ended up bringing home a Logitech Pure-Fi Anywhere, Griffin Amplifi, JBL OnStage Micro, iHome2go, and this system here. I ended up keeping the Logitech Pure-Fi Anywhere. For more details on why keep reading...

I had several things I wanted out of the iPod Speaker System. I wanted portability, the ability to play without an AC adapter or use batteries, great sound, and aesthetics. I did not have a budget but that doesn't mean I would blindly spend it if I didn't feel it was worth it. I'll break it down by speaker system:

iHome2go

Liked: The clock, the battery compartment, the included case, portability, looks decent, line-in, price.

Disliked: Sound is just downright horrible, I couldn't stand it. I have very demanding listening tastes and this didn't even pass as decent. Everything was tinny and it lacked mid and low end sound.

JBL OnStage Micro

Liked: Small, battery compartment, included case, line-in, price, sounded decent at low volumes.

Disliked: Sound was very distorted at higher volumes, aesthetics.

Griffin Amplifi

Liked: Crisp highs, very nice low end sound, decent look, price.

Disliked: Sounds like there is a hole in the music, no mid range sound, very big, not portable, no batteries.

Logitech Pure-Fi Anywhere

Liked: Size, built-in rechargeable battery, includes case, sound is stunning for such a small unit, very clear sound, PRICE got this for only $89 at circuit city.

Disliked: Low end is decent but it's good for something this small, doesn't look like the Bose, doesn't sound like the Bose.

I ended up keeping this unit because I felt the extra 300 dollars for the Bose was not worth it. Perhaps when the price falls for the Bose unit I will reconsider purchasing.

Hope this helps!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 30, 2013 7:58 PM PDT

Delphi SA10315-11B1 XpressRC Plug and Play XM Satellite Radio with Color Display
7 used & new from $49.99

4.0 out of 5 stars This is XM Radio's bait!, January 30, 2008
This is the unit that got me to consider XM Radio. It's great. Comes with EVERYTHING you need to get going.

If you are considering XM Radio do not hesitate on this XpressRC. Until something better comes out don't settle for less, get the most out of your XM Radio experience.

The only gripe I have with it is that it erases the playback history. It saves the 10 songs but it resets the 60 minute recording every time the unit is shut off. Each song save is limited to 15 minutes max so if you are listening to a live DJ set that is a remix of a lot of songs it will only record 15 minutes of it.

Other than that, the screen is beautiful and easily read in a car even under direct sunlight.

Logitech diNovo Cordless Desktop
Logitech diNovo Cordless Desktop

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Keyboard a Few Annoyances, December 15, 2004
This is the best keyboard I've ever bought as far as typing goes. Its so sleek and thin and looks great on any desktop. Setup is so easy just plug in the mini usb adapter and hit connect on all the devices and your good to go.

I really like how the numpad is detached from the keyboard. The mouse is probably the best mouse I've ever used and the switch to turn on and off is really great for saving battery power. All the media keys are really well done and not overdone like other keyboards that have so many buttons that your not gonna use.

The little LCD screen on the numpad is really neat too. While its not essential it just adds a nice touch to the whole futuristic modern look. Logitech really has designed a nice keyboard. There is one thing that annoys me though which is the numpad the key 0 is harder to hit because the large button is replaced by 2 buttons, 0 and 000. This gets very annoying.

The numpad does have a built in calculator though and can be turned on and off. This kit makes a great media center desktop. I love it and this is the best kit you can find except for the little annoying 0 key.

Stories & Alibis
Stories & Alibis
Offered by Speedy CD
Price: $8.00
167 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I knew they would be good, October 9, 2003
This review is from: Stories & Alibis (Audio CD)
I knew these guys had potential. Matchbook Romance originally signed with Drive-Thru records but Drive-Thru records declined them...
Matchbook Romance then signed with Epitaph Records and were accepted. Now look who is biting the dust. Drive-Thru records you guys made a stupid, stupid choice. I think they were afraid of something new. Matchbook Romance you guys kick ass. I've listened to the EP for the longest time waiting for this album to come out for the longest time. Finally its out and your really showing the world what you guys got.
If your reading my review, stop reading and just click the BUY button and get your copy as soon as possible because your ears are going to be reaching out to listen to this CD because it is freakin amazing.
THIS IS WHERE YOU STOP READING AND CLICK ADD TO CART