Profile for Montoya > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Montoya RSS Feed

Carhartt Men's Northern Ear Flap Wool Blend Hat, Port Heather, One Size
Carhartt Men's Northern Ear Flap Wool Blend Hat, Port Heather, One Size
Price: $12.23
2 used & new from $11.55

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks pretty good, February 18, 2014
This rank its because the style, looks great on my head.

The price is not expensive, and I really like the color!!
The shipping was fast!!

Puccini: The Operas (17 CDs)
Puccini: The Operas (17 CDs)
Price: $51.47
32 used & new from $28.59

3.0 out of 5 stars Sublime!!!!!!!!!, February 5, 2014
I love this kind of music, the sound its very good and relaxing. I really recomend this item!!! No damage in the package!!

Sony Walkman NWZW273 4 GB Waterproof Sports MP3 Player (Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
27 used & new from $52.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, February 5, 2014
Its pretty comfortable, inexpensive and looks great when you swim, run or when you ride a bike in a safe place. The battery life its amazing and the sound its so cool.

Neewer® Plug & Play Pan & Tilt IP/Network Internet Camera Surveillance Camera w/ Two-Way Audio, Night Vision, Built-in Microphone with Cell Phone Remote Monitoring, Automatic camera triggering, Email Alert Snapshot, video recording, Baby / Pets Monitor for Home Security, Supports iPhone/iPad/3G phone/Android smartphone and Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/Windows7 OS(Black)
Offered by BestDealUSA
Price: $36.50
9 used & new from $31.51

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty cool but dont let it fall!!, November 30, 2013
I like the design, all the features are awesome and its rechargable, or it can works plugged to the ac adaptor. But I think you need to be carefully because if you let it fall maybe will not work correctly again. I dont know how to re-cabrilate if something bad happens!!

Pearl Izumi Men' Select Gel FF Glove, Large, Black
Pearl Izumi Men' Select Gel FF Glove, Large, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELENT, November 18, 2012
I REALLY RECOMEND THIS ITEM. NICE FOR MOUNTAIN BIKE RIDES AND IT HELPS ME TO TAKE MORE CONTROL WHEN IM GOING DOWN THE HILL

WD My Passport 1TB Portable External Hard Drive Storage USB 3.0 Red (WDBBEP0010BRD-NESN)
Offered by OJ Cap
Price: $75.99
8 used & new from $69.95

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD, November 18, 2012
IT COMES WITH A SOFTWARE, VERY NICE AND IT WORKS VERY VERY FAST. THE COLOR LOOKS GREAT AND I REALLY THINK THAT THE HD WILL LAST A FEW YEARS.

WD WDBABK0000NRD-WRSN My Passport Carrying Case - Red
WD WDBABK0000NRD-WRSN My Passport Carrying Case - Red

3.0 out of 5 stars NICE, November 18, 2012
I CAN CARRY MY HD BUT NOT THE CABLE. THE COLOR AND MATERIAL ITS OK. I RECOMMEND THIS ITEM CAUSE ITS CHEAP.

Case Logic DLBP-116 16-Inch Laptop Backpack (Black)
Case Logic DLBP-116 16-Inch Laptop Backpack (Black)
Price: $29.68
61 used & new from $27.60

5.0 out of 5 stars I REALLY LOVE THIS BACKPACK, November 18, 2012
INEXPENSIVE, MADE OF GOOD MATERIALS, LOOKS VERY NICE AND I CAN CARRY MY PC AND DOCUMENTS VERY EASY. I WILL BUY CASE LOGIC AGAIN.

Lenovo G580 15.6-Inch Laptop
Lenovo G580 15.6-Inch Laptop

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT LAPTOP, November 18, 2012
FOR A LOT OF YEARS I'VE BEEN USING TOSHIBA LAPTOPS BUT NOW I REALLY RECOMEND THIS BRAND. ITS FASTER THAN MY OLD TOSHIBA, AND WINDOWS 8 LOOKS BETTER THAN THE PAST WINDOWS SYSTEM.